Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilsubby Southampton  (Read 1663 times)

Offline jrap101

Anybody seen this wg? The lack of pictures and detail makes me nervous as does the age (where cynically I read 30 as “30 going on 50”. Any feedback would be great.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Tried booking her before Christmas, my first punt in months. Might have been the time of year (not time of the month lol!) but comms pretty bad taking days to respond with very little info & reluctant to give a phone number to talk (which is always best IMO).

I'm trying to set something up later this week so I might try again, having another look at her pictures (all 3 of them FFS!) something doesn't look right, the one labelled "flogged" looks like it's just a stock image lifted off the internet. I don't use Google but might be worth a reverse image search if anyone can be bothered  :unknown:

Offline Punterenas

Saw her last week. The pictures are accurate, as is her profile (what there is of it) if she says she's 30 its good enough for me, she could honestly knock a few years off that.
Long story short, had an amazing time. I will post a full review in due course but you can always PM me for further info in the mean time.
Perhaps a case of punting karma (see my last review).

Offline DrConners

I'll look forward to reading that! - Cheers  :drinks:

Offline glamourtog

Has this girl been around before as RoxyBlu or something similar?  Tits look very familiar

Offline nigel4498

Has this girl been around before as RoxyBlu or something similar?  Tits look very familiar

Yes, she was Roxy (something ) based in Netley.