Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true?  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Bayleyj

I found this profile on  fridayad for B.R.I.T.I.S.H. Blonde & Alone External Link/Members Only

Contacted via text and was offered incall for  £60 30mins £110 1hr & free password to her site.
I then asked where she was based and was told 'Hun I can incall in either london, dartford, essex or oxford' I asked for essex and was offered either Basildon or Southend. I chose Southend for this Saturday and got back 'k'.
I'm dubious so was hoping someone had either seen her or heard of her, or have punted on either of these locations before, High Road, Langdon Hills, SS16 6HU Or 155 Southchurch Ave, SS1 2LB.

Offline mh

So this girl will apparently let you choose the location for an incall days ahead of time? What if someone else wants her elsewhere just before you? It doesn't stack up.

What also doesn't stack up is you listing specific incall locations in your first ever post.

Offline Bayleyj

So this girl will apparently let you choose the location for an incall days ahead of time? What if someone else wants her elsewhere just before you? It doesn't stack up.

What also doesn't stack up is you listing specific incall locations in your first ever post.

Didn't know it was against any kind of rules, if it's fake then they aren't real incall locations are they? Anyway doesn't matter as I was asked for a 50% deposit upfront, so obviously I called bullshit and haven't heard anything.

Offline mh

It's a scam add

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=124322.msg1409947#msg1409947

Well done. And the OP on that post (which is in many ways similar to the original post in this thread) was also banned as a tout. Just saying.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bayleyj

Well done. And the OP on that post (which is in many ways similar to the original post in this thread) was also banned as a tout. Just saying.  :sarcastic:

New to this, what's a tout?

Offline DrConners

New to this, what's a tout?

Someone who "bigs up" a prostitute to solicit business for her :

"to describe or advertise boastfully; publicize or promote; praise extravagantly: "

Getddit ?  :hi:

Offline Bayleyj

Someone who "bigs up" a prostitute to solicit business for her :

"to describe or advertise boastfully; publicize or promote; praise extravagantly: "

Getddit ?  :hi:

Got it :thumbsup:

bigmanbigman

Or you may hear term
Total cunt used .