Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily pole dancer - Southampton  (Read 1782 times)

RX8 Racer

Name: Emily
Nationality: Hungarian
Booking: 1 Hour incall
Price: £100, (£90 initially but gave her an extra £10)

Appearance: Definately the girl in the pictures, a lovely brunette around 5' 8" in height with fairly tanned skin. Emily had size 34C breasts, smooth skin with a few tatoos, (waist and foot).

Communication: All comms done by text, one text to make a booking and get her postcode then one more once I arrived on her street. Simple and straightforward so no issues there.

Location: House in residental street by the avenue, easy to find with 2 hours free parking.

Services Requested: FK, OWO, Protected Sex in various positions.

The booking: Emily greeted me at the door wearing only a bra and panties and led me inside to her room where once paperwork was sorted we both stripped off and lay on the bed. She began with FK and caressed my cock where once hard she went down and gave me OWO which to her credit she did with brilliantly and was a real turn on.

She covered me with the rubber and I screwed her in CG, Doggy and mish and rotated the positions around every 5-10 minutes or so while passionately FK her throughout the encounter before eventually cumming in the rubber. She offered wet wipes to clean up and as I still had 15 minutes left we finished off with some light kissing and had a nice relaxing chat.

It says on her profile that 1 hour for an incall is £100 but upon arrival she stated it was £90 but seeing how impressive and satisfactory she was I decided to give her the whole £100.

Positives:

- Excellent timekeeping, didn't seem to clockwatch at all.
- All services I requested were delivered.
- Very good English and well spoken.
- Very friendly and welcoming.

Neutrals:

- Her room did feel abit hot despite having a window open but maybe thats just me being fussy.

Negatives:

- Nothing really, there wasn't a single moment in the hour where I felt dissatisfied or uncomfortable.

Will definately be visiting Emily again in the future and was absolutely VFM. I see she has many reviews already but I feel inclined to contribute another which shes fully entitled too.

Link to profile:

External Link/Members Only

bigmanbigman

Probably the best wg in Southampton at the moment.
Certainly vfm

Professor4

Only wanted £90 so gave her £100. Unbelievable!! What's the matter with these people. £90 is a lot of money for one hours work. Why ever tip or pay more than the whore asks for?

RX8 Racer

Probably the best wg in Southampton at the moment.
Certainly vfm

Yes absolutely, I'm in agreement with you on that bigman.

RX8 Racer

Only wanted £90 so gave her £100. Unbelievable!! What's the matter with these people. £90 is a lot of money for one hours work. Why ever tip or pay more than the whore asks for?

Normally I wouldn't and this is the first time I have, as I stated in my review Emily was very good and well worth the money, £10 isn't a whole lot and IMO she deserved it for delivering such a high quality service.

Also I see you have done ZERO reviews so why don't you go do some rather than have whinge.

Offline Chooser

Normally I wouldn't and this is the first time I have, as I stated in my review Emily was very good and well worth the money, £10 isn't a whole lot and IMO she deserved it for delivering such a high quality service.

Also I see you have done ZERO reviews so why don't you go do some rather than have whinge.

++1.  :dash:

Offline Zimbaman

+1 first rule don't pay extra!!!

But thanks for the review anyway

RX8 Racer

+1 first rule don't pay extra!!!

But thanks for the review anyway

Like I said it was the first time I did it but probably wouldn't do it again and anyway £10 is nothing to me zim so it's not like I'm going to miss it.

Offline nigel4498

I have seen Emily before and really enjoyed the session.
Was let down recently and on my home thought of Emily, then I remembered the bed and detoured to another just of the Avenue. Will post a review when I have more free time.

Offline DrConners

I see she has many reviews already but I feel inclined to contribute another which shes fully entitled too.

As her designated representative on UKP your telling us what she's entitled too ?  :unknown:    :dash:   

As for leaving her a tip that's your prerogative - next time you see her & she's increased her prices to £100 for an hour you'll have to give her £110 including the tip (no pun intended  ;)  )

bigmanbigman

And £10 to ever other punter too

RX8 Racer

As her designated representative on UKP your telling us what she's entitled too ?  :unknown:    :dash:   

As for leaving her a tip that's your prerogative - next time you see her & she's increased her prices to £100 for an hour you'll have to give her £110 including the tip (no pun intended  ;)  )

Emily was a WG I had not seen before, I enjoyed her service so I gave her a positive review. That hardly makes me her "representative" on here.  :unknown: If you see any WG you review her after, seems pointless otherwise keeping the experience to yourself....   :unknown:

And no even if she did raise her rates I have no obligation to give her any extra than whats shes owed and it seems sad that you have jumped in to fuss over a lousy £10.

Offline sensualencounter

It's not just one "lousy £10" though. It gives them delusions of grandeur and they then raise their prices so we all have to pay £10 extra.

Punting 101: Do NOT give tips. Your repeated custom would be more than adequate.

RX8 Racer

It's not just one "lousy £10" though. It gives them delusions of grandeur and they then raise their prices so we all have to pay £10 extra.

Punting 101: Do NOT give tips. Your repeated custom would be more than adequate.

Yeah it really is though.... And if they do get delusions of grandeur how is that my problem?  :unknown:

Punting 101? Seriously? We don't need silly little rules to control our actions and decision making on a punt. When I'm on a punt I decide what I want to do. I won't allow some "rulebook" to make decisions for me.

Offline sensualencounter

.... And if they do get delusions of grandeur how is that my problem?  :unknown:

It's your problem because YOU gave her the extra £10!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

RX8 Racer

It's your problem because YOU gave her the extra £10!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Nope not really and your whinging is getting boring now. If your that bothered by it then go bitch and moan to the UKP plods.

Offline ninjaa

Offline Jamboney

Regardless of how much or little an extra £10 is to you it's common sense to not pay more than going rate. For anything.

If you went to currys to buy a tv that was £500 when you get to the checkout you wouldn't chuck in an extra 10 quid would you?

And you wonder why you get a hard time on here...

Offline sensualencounter

I don't bitch and moan to anyone and you're sounding like a bit of a cunt now. As Jamboney just said, it's no wonder you're given a hard time with all your whinging.

Offline DrConners

Emily was a WG I had not seen before, I enjoyed her service so I gave her a positive review. That hardly makes me her "representative" on here.  :unknown: If you see any WG you review her after, seems pointless otherwise keeping the experience to yourself....   :unknown:

OMG! Now your trying to tell ME what to do now ? I don't write a review on EVERY WG I see. I don't punt to review RX, I punt because I enjoy the experience of being with multiple women. Your coming accross as a more than a little bit desperate to get yourself validated in the eyes of other members because you've written a few reviews here.

Your continual accusations about UKP plod are nothing but a representation of your guilty conscience IMO mate.

Never the less it IS an open forum, you free to post what you want (within the site rules - have you read them yet?) & I in turn am entitled to express my opinion provided it is in the site rules (yes I HAVE read them)

The whole "leaving a tip thing" I still think it's not generally a good idea - shall we put it to the vote ?

RX8 Racer

You know what I really dont care if I get a hard time, you lot seem to think I have broken the punting "law" with all your moaning about how you shouldn't tip a WG. Unlike most of you I don't need to follow any punting "rules" as I choose to do whatever I want and if you don't like it then tough.

Oh and I see you started a thread on tipping Dr connors, well done to you for getting everyone to agree with you that tipping is "wrong", pathetic! There is no right or wrong in punting and what idiot would allow a "conscience" to influence their actions.

Now your more than welcome to go and suck up to admin now if your that concerned, I'm not bothered, do what you want.

Offline Jamboney

You know what I really dont care if I get a hard time

You have an answer for everything so you clearly do care.