Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Thai Massage, Winton, Bournemouth  (Read 1947 times)

Offline marple1

Jasmine Thai Massage, Winton, Bournemouth ................(Unadvertised address and phone number removed)

I came across this advert, bit curious & not sure if this is actually up and running yet, they're on holiday, or will never fly!
But... some will recognise the reviews from the previous 'Jasmine' in Boscombe...& of course the lovely Pinky, though she now seems to be 'Lucky'!!!
I did drive by the premises, respectable private house & the address seems also to linked to a building related business.
I saw some recent suggestion in a massage review that Pinky may do a shift locally at 'Orchard', but I wouldn't be paying 'Ringwood' prices for the extras, if she is roped into doing that!

Anyway thought I'd share - any feedback welcome!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 03:52:45 pm by daviemac »

Offline GoldenB

I received a text message from Pinky (Lucky) back in the summer (as I am sure lots of other people did too ?) saying something like ‘no longer working at Jasmine Thai, waiting for ‘things to be set up’ but in the meantime contact me on xxx.

Received another message in September with booking details / link you have pasted so assume has been up and running for a good few months; I’ve not responded or tried to book but I’m sure plenty of other people may have done so (and have been surprised no-one else has posted about this 🤔

Offline southcoastpunter

Op - for your future info - we don't put URL's in the heading as they are not clickable there. Please put it in the body of your post.

clickable link:  External Link/Members Only.

I have taken the url out and tidied up the heading a bit
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:19:36 pm by daviemac »

Offline marple1

Offline dross

Is that address right, looks like a row of houses?

Offline GoldenB

Correct - operating from a residential location rather than a shop (as I was informed)

Offline Spike1

Yes, it's a private house where Pinky does some of her massage work from, along with the Orchid shop in Winton High Street.
I did contact her through Fresha, she asked me to see her at the shop instead of the house.
Review done on one of others at Orchid, as have reviewed Pinky elsat a previous thai massage shop.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 03:22:38 pm by Spike1 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Jasmine Thai Massage, Winton, Bournemouth ................(Unadvertised address and phone number removed)

I came across this advert, bit curious & not sure if this is actually up and running yet, they're on holiday, or will never fly!
But... some will recognise the reviews from the previous 'Jasmine' in Boscombe...& of course the lovely Pinky, though she now seems to be 'Lucky'!!!
I did drive by the premises, respectable private house & the address seems also to linked to a building related business.
I saw some recent suggestion in a massage review that Pinky may do a shift locally at 'Orchard', but I wouldn't be paying 'Ringwood' prices for the extras, if she is roped into doing that!

Anyway thought I'd share - any feedback welcome!
Mate you can't post unadvertised addresses and phone numbers, might pay you to check the rules, there's a link at the bottom of every page. Plus the 'start new topic' page makes it very clear not to put URLs in the subject line.

Offline Spike1

Mate you can't post unadvertised addresses and phone numbers, might pay you to check the rules, there's a link at the bottom of every page. Plus the 'start new topic' page makes it very clear not to put URLs in the subject line.

Can you amend the link on reply 2 to the newer one please, which is External Link/Members Only.
This is the shop location where Pinky is working from currently.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 04:18:18 pm by Spike1 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can you amend the link on reply 2 to the newer one please, which is External Link/Members Only.
This is the shop location where Pinky is working from currently.
It links to the same advert as in reply #2.     :unknown:

Offline Spike1

It links to the same advert as in reply #2.     :unknown:
Yes, I  agree, old link takes you to tge updated page, however old link on reply 2 also has her address within it.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes, I  agree, old link takes you to tge updated page, however old link on reply 2 also has her address within it.
The adverts are identical, unless I'm missing something you can point out.    :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Spike1

The adverts are identical, unless I'm missing something you can point out.    :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hi Dave. yes the two adverts are the same. It's the actual link in reply in reply two that has her address within it, rather than the shop address which is 580 Wimborne Road.
I've blacked out the house number in screen shot to save posting it again

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:52:29 pm by Spike1 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Hi Dave. yes the two adverts are the same. It's the actual link in reply in reply two that has her address within it, rather than the shop address which is 580 Wimborne Road.
I've blacked out the house number in screen shot to save posting it again
Got you now, sorted.