Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky from Thailand ( I think ) - Tamworth  (Read 744 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7177278) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Ennui Smith

A bit of preamble with this one.  I am pretty sure the girl I saw is this one - External Link/Members Only who currently has no contact details and is listed as being in Uttoxeter.  This is not who I had arranged to see.

In fairness, I already suspected things might not be as they seem and probably should not have gone for the visit but decided to give it a go.  I had originally seen this profile on Viva Street - External Link/Members Only.  These profiles disappear quickly.  I was going to try and add a photo but I am not sure how to do this.  Viva Street is unreliable but Thais on Viva Street are usually genuine.  This one looked very attractive so I thought I would give her a try.  However, I also did a double check on Adult Work and found the number matched a profile labelled Thai Sensual Anna - External Link/Members Only.  This rang a few bells and I checked back.  In 2021 I had reviewed a girl with this profile who had mucked me about.  It was two and a half years ago so I surmised she might no longer be the girl in question.  The private gallery photos looked familiar but the ones in the main profile are difficult to identify.

The moral of the story is, if you have any doubts, don't bother.  The meet itself wasn't too bad.  The girl is friendly enough.  She isn't unattractive either but didn't really do it for me, perhaps enhanced by the fact I was hoping for someone else.  Kissing is extra, as is OWO, neither of which I plumped for in the end.  We had sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions.  After this she gave me a massage which was actually pretty good. 

She is currently based in what look like a fairly recent new set of flats not far from a pub called the Albert.  Pricing is as on her page.  I was there for an hour. 

Offline scouting

As you say Ennui, the number on the Tamworth VS ad matches the no on the profile for Thai Sensual Anna.

The same photographs are being used on a near identical VS ad for a girl in Congleton External Link/Members Only. In this case the number matches the profile for Pretty Thai Hermes External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can see why you would want to see the girl in the VS ads, she's gorgeous. Sadly none of us will get to see her. No doubt one of the more forensic colleagues will tell us where they originate from.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only