Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VictoriaoROSE4U (on AW) Northampton - Druggie and Scammer  (Read 1672 times)

Offline robx66

Does anyone remember this girl by the chance?
I'm sure she used to be on another aw account previously but I can't remember her name to check for any previous reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any help.

Offline Jonesy85

I don’t punt around there so don’t recognise her personally but I’ve searched the forum for her AW ID number which doesn’t bring up any results so I would suggest if she did have another account then she may not be known by it on here.

That being said I’m very new here so those more experienced may know differently or recognise her.

Offline Hotpocket

She has had many different accounts (not sure of name), she is a known streetwalker/drug user in my area, i have never met her in person but i would definatly avoid personally.

Offline robx66

She has had many different accounts (not sure of name), she is a known streetwalker/drug user in my area, i have never met her in person but i would definatly avoid personally.

Thanks for info. I thought it might be something wrong with her. To be honest when I looked at her pics and compared her old pics and new one I've noticed that she is more skinny than before. Is she is a drug user then it could be a reason why she doesnt look very healthy (camparing pics).

Offline Hotpocket

Is she is a drug user then it could be a reason why she doesnt look very healthy (camparing pics).

100% she is a drug user unfortunatly, saw her about 2 weeks ago hanging around the drug outreach building, she looks in a real bad way, literally her back goes straight into her legs with no arse at all, so skinny, felt kinda sorry for her tbh.

Offline jc1971

Profile just looks 'wrong' Suspect totally fake.

Offline bops909

A search on the  phone number in that AW profile suggests a previous profile.

Offline robx66

And on further investigation same girl

Very few teeth and strong odour......... well, well.
Thank you very much :scare:

Offline HailWood

I’m not sure of whether posting a link to that other site is within the rules but I’ll let the mods decide that. So I have posted the content of what was said in case the link is removed as I feel it is really important information to any member considering her.

Beware its a scam! She took 300 pounds and then went back to taxi to retrieve the phone she ‘ left in there' never saw her again. She also has very few teeth which the pics don't show, and a strong odour.

But please bear in mind that the poster of this info has no credibility on here as far as I’m aware.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:10:18 am by HailWood »

Offline Hotpocket

I’m not sure of whether posting a link to that other site is within the rules but I’ll let the mods decide that.

Opps sorry didn't realise this Hailwood, am still learning a bit as am new here, i will have another read of the rules. :thumbsup:

Offline Hotpocket

Yep as i said im a newbie cant even get quote thingy right :dash:

Offline HailWood

Yep as i said im a newbie cant even get quote thingy right :dash:
You will get there eventually matey  :thumbsup:

Offline LARN888

Just need to warn you, this girl is in northampton, she she basically is a crack whore that used to work on the street, once she has your money she will run off  to score. She acts sketchy as fuck as soon as you meet her, she gets the cash, then makes an excuse like you have to move to another house as it's not safe there. As you're trying to get changed she is out of the door and is off. house is empty and you won't find her. She is not attractive, I was in a desperate way, but even then I was having second thoughts. Just avoid her at all costs, not even worth £20

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just need to warn you, this girl is in northampton, she she basically is a crack whore that used to work on the street, once she has your money she will run off  to score. She acts sketchy as fuck as soon as you meet her, she gets the cash, then makes an excuse like you have to move to another house as it's not safe there. As you're trying to get changed she is out of the door and is off. house is empty and you won't find her. She is not attractive, I was in a desperate way, but even then I was having second thoughts. Just avoid her at all costs, not even worth £20

There's already a thread on her, so I have merged your post with that thread.

Offline LARN888

thank you

I need to warm others as she is out to scam,  what she did to me was, she took the cash, 100 ,  told me to undress, left the room (I'm fairly unexperienced with this sort of thing which I feel she must have sensed. She rushed back saying her flat mate just got home unexpectedly and is a pissed off violent fucker. As I was startled by this abhorrent news, she promptly leaves the house and claims to meet me outside, after frantically getting changed I go to find her,by this time she is long gone. Curious, I went back into the house as the door was still open, and actually no one was there. I explored the place and found drug paraphernalia,  things like burnt tea spoons, needles,  foil etc, hardly anything in the kitchen, and lots of shit junk everywhere. Unless you want to experience being ripped off by a crack scammer (she can't even be awarded the lovely name; 'Crack Whore'),this is it. I'm sure there is someone out there who wants to be ripped off and scammed, just for the experience.

Offline Faraday

thank you

I need to warm others as she is out to scam,  what she did to me was, she took the cash, 100 ,  told me to undress, left the room (I'm fairly unexperienced with this sort of thing which I feel she must have sensed. She rushed back saying her flat mate just got home unexpectedly and is a pissed off violent fucker. As I was startled by this abhorrent news, she promptly leaves the house and claims to meet me outside, after frantically getting changed I go to find her,by this time she is long gone. Curious, I went back into the house as the door was still open, and actually no one was there. I explored the place and found drug paraphernalia,  things like burnt tea spoons, needles,  foil etc, hardly anything in the kitchen, and lots of shit junk everywhere. Unless you want to experience being ripped off by a crack scammer (she can't even be awarded the lovely name; 'Crack Whore'),this is it. I'm sure there is someone out there who wants to be ripped off and scammed, just for the experience.

..and this is why this site is invaluable !  She just bid on a Reverse Booking of mine on AW - she didn't look overly bad in the pics, so did my due diligence on her and came across this thread.

Needless to say, her Bid just got deleted - I'll avoid this one like the plague.

Thanks for the headsup !