Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little dirty slut, Lincoln  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure with this lady?

Offline winkywanky

She looks a bit of a wide-eyed nutter. I guess in itself not a bad thing, sometimes that can mean a really good fuck.

But despite having Anal in her Enjoys, in her Q&A:

Q. how much is anal and if i do anal? A. sorry to who's asked but the answer is no sorry guy's

:unknown:

Offline Tommo66

I liked the look of her so sent message asking if she was working  Saturday she replied saying she was so i sent another asking what was good for her and got no reply.

Offline papak

I liked the look of her so sent message asking if she was working  Saturday she replied saying she was so i sent another asking what was good for her and got no reply.

Mate, if you ask if they can do a day and they say yes, you need to choose a time. The more assertive you are in what you want, the better chance you have of getting something booked in with an SP. Most don't like a lot of back and for and will want a booking done in 5 texts or less.

Offline Lincs.man1

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had the pleasure with this lady?

I'd be interested to know what you get up to with this one JB. Did you ever see Fifi?

Offline Jamesbattersea

I'd be interested to know what you get up to with this one JB. Did you ever see Fifi?

I've sent her a message but she's not seen it.
That's the problem with no phone number on the profile.
Instead i went to see one that had a number Loni loves to play and she likes  rush the play. I'Il write a review of her later.
 No i still haven't seen Fifi her dates/times never seem to marry up with mine. But i will see her eventually.

Offline Lincs.man1

I've sent her a message but she's not seen it.
That's the problem with no phone number on the profile.
Instead i went to see one that had a number Loni loves to play and she likes  rush the play. I'Il write a review of her later.
 No i still haven't seen Fifi her dates/times never seem to marry up with mine. But i will see her eventually.

Rushing is not good JB - I sense a negative review on the horizon

Offline Buttons

I got a reply from this one. I asked what her general availability was. Was expecting something like “Daytimes, 12.00 - 20.00” etc.

She replied “Excited about having you”, nothing else  :wacko:

Offline filthy.john

Had a meet booked with her for today...

Spoke with her at length yesterday - begged me to let her know if I was going to cancel.

Called her before I set off to double check/confirm it was a go but number just kept ringing out... alarm bells but I assumed from our call which had given me no reason to doubt her as genuine and a straight-batter that if she was going to let me down she would do me the same courtesy and let me know. So partly against my better judgement - there is always a nagging doubt - I set off.

Arrived at the postcode area early... about 15-20 minutes early - still just ringing out.

Sat around for a while and then began to feel a bit self conscious sat in the car on the estate and so had a drive around. Got back to location a little after the booked time due to traffic, called again and still just ringing out.

Since received a text apologising for an emergency cropping up. Going to have another crack at her. Benefit of the doubt given but just be aware.

Offline Lincs.man1

Had a meet booked with her for today...

Spoke with her at length yesterday - begged me to let her know if I was going to cancel.

Called her before I set off to double check/confirm it was a go but number just kept ringing out... alarm bells but I assumed from our call which had given me no reason to doubt her as genuine and a straight-batter that if she was going to let me down she would do me the same courtesy and let me know. So partly against my better judgement - there is always a nagging doubt - I set off.

Arrived at the postcode area early... about 15-20 minutes early - still just ringing out.

Sat around for a while and then began to feel a bit self conscious sat in the car on the estate and so had a drive around. Got back to location a little after the booked time due to traffic, called again and still just ringing out.

Since received a text apologising for an emergency cropping up. Going to have another crack at her. Benefit of the doubt given but just be aware.

:dash: Good luck John....

Offline filthy.john

:dash: Good luck John....

I know, I know, I know...

Thing is - if she'd genuinely been a flake, I don't think she'd have bothered to make contact to apologise. I phoned her after the text and she did seem genuinely apologetic - in my experience the flakes tend to blank you and/or block you, so as I say, I am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt - life does happen especially with it being the first week for the kids back at school etc. - but I've also seen many situations where others come out of the woodwork after similar experiences saying 'Yes, happened to me too but I didn't report it', hence the purpose of my report - a 'be wary and have a back-up'.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thing is - if she'd genuinely been a flake, I don't think she'd have bothered to make contact to apologise. I phoned her after the text and she did seem genuinely apologetic - in my experience the flakes tend to blank you and/or block you, so as I say, I am prepared to give the benefit of the doubt - life does happen especially with it being the first week for the kids back at school etc. - but I've also seen many situations where others come out of the woodwork after similar experiences saying 'Yes, happened to me too but I didn't report it', hence the purpose of my report - a 'be wary and have a back-up'.

I think your right to give her the benifit mate.
Good luck be interested to here what happens.

Offline Lincs.man1

A very fair comment. She has a second chance and it’s up to her now, she’s on the back foot I guess!

Offline biscuits72

I sent her a message weeks ago, after lockdown was eased but heard nothing. She sent me a message a couple of days ago apologising for not replying. Apparently she's ignoring the second lockdown, but will wear a mask. Very odd.
Think I'll be avoiding this one for a while yet!

Offline Buttons

Link no longer working, just takes me to the AW search page. Draw your own conclusions