Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: loulou001 - Wembley  (Read 2486 times)

3 review(s) for loulou001 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

loulou001 - External Link/Members Only

Location: 2 minutes walk Wembley Stadium Station or Wembley Central

Price: £100 - 1hr (incall hotel)

This booking was this morning, Comms were good via Adultwork Email, clean basic hotel room.

Services she offered me:

Deep French Kissing
OWO/RO and Rimming her
Sex Mish
Handjob
69er
Facesitting

Positives:

Very good DFK and caressing.
Attractive curvy girl, very friendly and great sense of humour, blonde hair, nice tits, well spoken London accent, Curvy/BBW figure.
Sex was good in Mish, wrapping her legs around my waist when going slow and she takes a good pounding.
She was clean, gave her RO, Rimming.
She gave me a handjob/OWO whilst in a 69er position. This was excellent, having her big curvy arse in my face and nice blowjob.
OWO was very good, especially when she squeezed the bottom part of my cock and sucking hard on the tip, then releasing her grip and then deep throat gently.
Facesitting was good whilst stroking my cock. 

Negatives:

No foot fetish! I took her shoes off and her toes weren't very appealing and I went to lick the sole of her foot and she said she doesn't like her feet being licked, too ticklish. I wasn't fussed at the time because I thought there are other things I want to do and I didn't find her feet attractive, but afterwards in my head I didn't feel satisfied. She said she kept a email that had all the services I wanted, which had foot fetish on it!
Her eye contact wasn't great, could be better.

Summary:

I think loulou001 is a promising English prossie. She is very friendly and has a great sense of humour. She took my trousers and shirt to hang up and all my money fell out on the floor. She said "This is a generous tip you've given me". When I came back from the bathroom after the session, my clothes and money were neatly placed on the bed. We had a nice chat and a good laugh after round one. If you want DFK, good OWO with a plump attractive English girl, she is a worth a punt. She does offer CIM/Swallow but I came inside her (covered). I won't see her again because foot fetish is essential to me.

RATING: 7/10

Offline joshwinkers

Ah, it's good to hear that someone else has finally managed to see her after she let others down previously. Shame about the foot fetish side of things (it's not something that appeals to me but I know how disappointing it is when something is offered but then not provided), but I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the punt.