Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pia @ Thai Orchid Blackpool  (Read 627 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only.

Dropped into Thai Orchid other day (had rung ahead). Ended up with Pia the owner. Massage was £35 with £20 for a HE.

Initially I hadn’t arranged anyone specific, but had specifically Mentioned HE when I phoned.

So I rolled up and was met by the new girl. Thought this is good, as I’d been told she is definite massage only. So we went into the room. She put a paper sheet down & I stripped off, you could tell she was shy. Looked anywhere but at what I was showing, which I kinda liked. As I got ready to lie down I then gave her the £55, & mentioned “This is with HR”. She was “No, No”, left the room.

Few min later Pia came in. She explained that the new girl doesn’t do HR..... Then Pia sets on me. All the usual stuff. Great massage, loads of CC swipes. Plus that bum hole taps she does.

Back fully massaged, then asked to flip over. Front always end with cock & balls giving a good seeing too. Till it’s a good oily wank. Once I’ve poppped, it’s clean up and away.

Would of liked to of had a crack with the new girl, but Pia as per usual did me proud.