Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: interested in anal around glasgow?  (Read 3472 times)

Offline jj321

Hello all :) been reading through the reviews and posts over the past week, all very informative and helpfull so thanks for that :). I've seen maybe 3 or 4 wg's but not for years. ready to take the plunge again but thinking about anal. interested if any of you have recommendations or thoughts on girls in the Glasgow area.

cheers
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:47:18 pm by jj321 »

Offline guns

They almost all have it on there profiles but i'm not sure how many actually provide it .
I took the notion a few months back and phoned a couple up and the only one who guaranteed it was Lady Red
External Link/Members Only
I visited her and she did do anal , no problem , but i have to say i was struggling to get it up as i found her quite unnatractive . Weird body shape and not the best looking tbh . In all my years punting it's the only time i've struggled in that department , she just didn't do it for me , but she is a nice girl and gives a really sloppy blowjob too .
If you give her a phone she's quite open and friendly .
I would like to find a hot girl that does anal too  :lol: :lol:
Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+1

I've never fancied the sound of Summer, but Analya is the only worthwhile regular anal option in Glasgow I've ever come across. Apparently used to do bareback but now no longer does. Take from that what you will, but any hooker's safety practices current or past are only as good as her word. :unknown:

One more recent option is this External Link/Members Only. Rather Gypsy looking and no reviews on here, so tread with care. She is starting to get a lot of genuine looking AW feedback though, so may be one to take the plunge with since anal pickings are so slim. If you do TOFTT and post a glowing review of how tight her ass was you know how grateful we'll all be.  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Offline Budgie

Out of the current girls around Melissa at GEA is probably the most responsive and willing I've found for anal but be warned, she is very vocal.

I've also had a decent service from

bensonhedges20

April in glasgow but a bitch to get ahold of

Offline Hector_100

Not to everyone's taste, but mature katarina loves anal and takes it unprompted.

Offline jj321

Thanks for the advice chaps, tried to set up a few meetings in the past week, but nowt happened :( like the sounds of this maria massage bird though :). Maybe my quest for anal can wait :)

Maria (will she wont she fuck)
Luscious LilyBelle (great reviews like the look of her)
LillyRose1 (used to be realsubgirl, like the look, does anal)
CuteCurvySub (no reviews on here, like the look and does anal)
LittleLillyJones (good review I think? and like the look, and does anal :))
MinxyMilf (really like the look of her, tried to set a meeting but couldn't get in touch, think her working hours might not fit :()

Choices Choices Choices :)

Will review if i finally get a meet arranged lol

P.S. April seems to be gone :( shame cause i really fancied her lol
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 03:44:49 pm by jj321 »

bigbell

Not to everyone's taste, but mature katarina loves anal and takes it unprompted.

agree with that, she really likes it deep in the ronson

Offline randydandy2013

Seen her a couple of years ago and agree that she is a good ass fuck.