Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissCougar69 - Dumbarton  (Read 995 times)

LuckyLuckyDucky

External Link/Members Only

Booking this lady a few months ago.  All contact was via AW.  Very easy and friendly to use.

Booked a 2 hour appointment at £190.  I wasn't expecting much as it was fairly cheap.

Looks, she is a nice looking lady, with a yummy mummy belly, which I like, nice C-cup jugs.

She arrived before the said time, I was happy at this.

Once the paper work was out of the way, we started with some kissing, before she took out my cock and gave me an oily wank with her hands and tits, before popping my rager into her mouth.  Great blow job, (OWO) however, I blew my load quickly.

Not to worry, she said I could come as many times as I could/wanted.

A brief chat before she gave me a massage.  Nice soft strokes, but not a masseuse, however, she gave my balls and shaft a lot of attention and even gave me a bit of tongue action down there.

Another blow job to get me right hard, before she asked if I'd like to see her bounce on my cock.  Of course, I said yes.

On she went (obviously covered), nice and slow as she worked her way into a steady pace, touching her own tits and my balls.  She seemed to be enjoying herself.

A few other positions, reverse cowgirl, misc, doggy.  I blew my 2nd load all over her arse, which she was fine with.

Again we chatted as there was 45 mins left of the booking.  I was wiling to end the booking there but she went down to guzzle on my flaccid cock, bringing it back to attention.  Another shag in a few positions, this time her standing face first against jy mirror, while I banged away from behind.  I finished by shoting my last load all over her tits.

I'd recommend Miss Cougar, she is a great price, willing to do anything, nothing was out of the question when I requested it.  I didn't ask for anal.  It's not my thing.