Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are blondes really better?  (Read 4716 times)

Offline rubric

I cannot really believe that anyone is able to determine if some one is better at anything by hair colour alone.

Not directly -- but I can imagine that some people's aesthetic preferences will play a part in how much they enjoy an experience. 

I don't mind younger blondes - and if you are comparing unshaved vags then I prefer to eat out blondes than brunettes because it's not so much like going down on the creature from the black lagoon - but I find brunettes more attractive, and blondes can often have very delicate skin which doesn't age very well - especially if the girl is fond of the sunshine.

Online Moby Dick

Not directly -- but I can imagine that some people's aesthetic preferences will play a part in how much they enjoy an experience. 

I don't mind younger blondes - and if you are comparing unshaved vags then I prefer to eat out blondes than brunettes because it's not so much like going down on the creature from the black lagoon - but I find brunettes more attractive, and blondes can often have very delicate skin which doesn't age very well - especially if the girl is fond of the sunshine.
Unshaved clunge, rare these days.
Red head is best for unshaved. Ginge Minge
Problem with blondes and redheads is their pale skin. Fanny and arse looks red raw by the time we’ve finished with her.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:59:11 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline petermisc

Blondes have always been more attractive to men (in the UK at least).  So girls who have been blonde from birth have learnt by experience that it is relatively easy for them to attract a man.  As a result, they often have an "I'm pretty, what more do you want?" kind of attitude.  Often quite self-centered.  Brunettes on the other hand have usually had to work harder to attract a man.  As a result, in my experience, brunettes tend to be more empathetic.  Which tends to make them better service providers.

When I first started punting, I tended to go for the attractive busty blondes, but I soon grew dissatisfied.  Looks aren't everything.

The Russian raven-haired look can be very beguiling.  Have to admit however that red-heads are easily the most attractive to me, but unfortunately in my experience they are usually hard work.  May have something to do with them often getting picked on in school.  Several young red-heads I have known have dyed it as soon as they were allowed.

Offline rathbone

Brunettes on the other hand have usually had to work harder to attract a man.  As a result, in my experience, brunettes tend to be more empathetic.  Which tends to make them better service providers.

Not sure about the first statement, but wholeheartedly agree with the second.  In my experience anyway, quite a few blondes play up to the Marilyn Monroe stereotype, fluttering their eyelashes and using their wiles to get what they want.  Whereas (at least some) brunettes seem to be more genuine and as you say, they're interested in other people hence show a bit more empathy.  When I started punting it was with blondes, but always seem to be drawn to brunettes nowadays.  Maybe an unconscious bias at work.

ps. Redheads often live up to their reputation for having a fiery temper and becoming unhinged if you argue with them.  :angry:

Offline Belgarion

IMO blondes are the winner throughout the age range of 18-50.  What do you think?

I think only a stupid person would make a comment like this

Offline winkywanky

I wonder if it explains why they shout more too?  :D

Offline workinallweek

Interesting.

Link though please!

a  red head we both know told me that
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:47:20 pm by workinallweek »
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

both maybe

how do you add a pic
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:50:53 pm by workinallweek »
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

a  red head we both know told me that

...and she would know, she did like a bit of Dom, didn't she?  ;)