Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Warmly Nurse - Bristol/Filton.  (Read 2709 times)

Offline simping

Link: External Link/Members Only

No: +44 7539 468549 or 07539 468549

Previous/useful links: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126501.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=56297.0

Last punt of the month lads, meet happened last week. Link to the ad on viva is now gone. Don't worry she'll be back soon enough. Does this as a hobby/side gig. I believe she's a nurse, when she has free time she does this.

Texted a couple days prior to the punt and asked for availability on the advertised dates, she had availability on the 2nd day she was working here in Bristol (village hotel in filton) which suited me perfectly. Asked for an hour with no extras which was £120. All coms were handled through whatsapp.

On the day of the punt I texted to confirm our booking, she responded in a timely manner and sent the details once more. When I arrived I texted and she responded with her room number. Usual behind the door trick when I knocked, she had a towel wrapped around her — room was clean, travel bags here and there. Lube/doms on the bedside counter and all the amenities you'd find in chain hotel.

She's a big girl, just have to get that out of the way. Her tits are massive, third biggest I had the pressure of sucking on and playing with. She has a belly. Doesn't get too much in the way but it's there, visible stretch marks: she's all woman. Height is around 5'9, she had her hair in a long ponytail which made doggy all the more fun. She's pretty cute came across friendly but can tell she's submissive. Could be a switch, who knows :unknown:

After the notes were exchange we started off with some fingering and my gawd was it sensational. I'm not exactly too sure on when the last time she had sex but it felt like I had just broken her dry spell. Not even 5mins into the punt and she was having her first orgasm (of many), she started to kiss me and really went for it. If you like proper dfk as in back of the throat type, to mild kissing, I recommend you pay her a visit.

At this point I was hard as a rock and we moved things to the bed. She placed a towel underneath as she didn't want to soak the bed. I suspect if you hit it right you can get her to squirt, no such luck with me (and I did try) but I certainly got her wet to the point lube was never used. Although she's a big girl she's quite flexible, her legs were spread wide open when she took mi Johnson and stayed that way throughout the punt. She never flinched as she took a prolonged pounding — she's of a rare breed: a screamer. I was worried it might attract attention (her screams) despite the TV being on a modest volume there's a good chance that the other guest or those passing by our room overheard us lol she tried to cover up her mouth but the more I gave it to her the louder she got and uncontrollable her screams became. She and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Like imagine you've just pulled a woman whose just gotten out of sexless marriage, that's what it was like with her. In whatever position I had her in whether it was doggy, spoon, prone, or pretzel she took that pounding and kept coming back for more. Never experienced her cock sucking skills as I was caught up in the moment with this one; she was imho a top tier shag!

I've no idea how many times she came with me on the other hand it was a one pop finish. Had her missionary in and buried my face in-between those gigantic tits, pounded till the sap was rising and came in the bag. We laid next to eachother as we both recovered relished the silence I do believe no words were uttered for a solid 5 mins. We just laid there in pure bliss. By far the best orgasm and post nut rest I've ever had. I got up and started to get dressed whilst she continued to lay on the bed resting "I could to sleep now, I don't think I could work after that" lol good. Hope she did and hope the next guy(s) after me had as much fun with her as I did.

With her pricing, services offered, it's for sure a positive for me and a definite return if she pops up again.

Offline bristolnick

Sounds like a good one. How much did she charge?

Offline Razor Boy

Thanks for the intel mate  :thumbsup:
She’s certainly on my radar and you seem to have had an epic time. What were you thinking with the lack of BJ  :dash: ha ha
I would guess she might know her way round a cock with her mouth !

Shame she doesn’t have an AW profile any more.

Offline martin1964

Great write up simping, 3 more and you'll have done a century!!

Offline simping

Sounds like a good one. How much did she charge?

£120 for the hour
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 09:18:40 pm by simping »

Offline simping

What were you thinking with the lack of BJ  :dash: ha ha
I would guess she might know her way round a cock with her mouth !

Still in contact with her and from what she's said she definitely does. And tbh I wasn't too pressed about it plus didn't know it would be covered or not

Offline stevesimpson

Offline bristolnick

we need to know number one and two!