Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely- Glasgow  (Read 3710 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only

Decided to take advantage of Antonia’s Christmas special of £60 for 30mins.
Messaged on aw few days before to check availability and she confirmed details as agreed on morning of meet. No issue parking and comma were fine.

Greeted with Antonia behind door and wasn’t disappointed as she looked stunning in sexy underwear and killer heels. Invited into bedroom and offered use of shower and drink.

Lovely clean flat with big spacious bed.

Onto bed and Antonia starred flirting and kissing all over before going for some owo which was so good she nearly had me shooting my load so stopped and resumed in 69. Clean and shaved and seemed responsive. On with protection and she climbed on for reverse cowgirl before moving onto to missionary.
After finishing cleaned me up and lay chatting on bed before getting ready to leave still no rush and carried on chat... overall a friendly sensual meet with a sexy girl. Good handy location and will return in new year for longer meet.

Offline DaVINCI

Decided to take advantage of Antonia’s Christmas special of £60 for 30mins.
Messaged on aw few days before to check availability and she confirmed details as agreed on morning of meet. No issue parking and comma were fine.

Greeted with Antonia behind door and wasn’t disappointed as she looked stunning in sexy underwear and killer heels. Invited into bedroom and offered use of shower and drink.

Lovely clean flat with big spacious bed.

Onto bed and Antonia starred flirting and kissing all over before going for some owo which was so good she nearly had me shooting my load so stopped and resumed in 69. Clean and shaved and seemed responsive. On with protection and she climbed on for reverse cowgirl before moving onto to missionary.
After finishing cleaned me up and lay chatting on bed before getting ready to leave still no rush and carried on chat... overall a friendly sensual meet with a sexy girl. Good handy location and will return in new year for longer meet.
Good review  :thumbsup: having seen Antonia on one of her "specials"  :D pretty much mirror's my experience although l prefer 1 hour meets, l would be reluctant to visit at her current "normal" pricing.

Offline rowdee1

How was the body? I saw her a couple of years ago and she was carrying a bit more weight than her photos showed, but I get the feeling she's been at the gym. What do you think?

Rowdee

moosehead69

How was the body? I saw her a couple of years ago and she was carrying a bit more weight than her photos showed, but I get the feeling she's been at the gym. What do you think?

Rowdee
Yip kegs were toned and firm .. wee bit of tummy but nothing to mention but still a stunning figure !

Offline rowdee1

Yip kegs were toned and firm .. wee bit of tummy but nothing to mention but still a stunning figure !

Thanks, I'll give het another go.

Rowdee

Offline Davey Dykes

She was talking about getting a tit lift when I saw her earlier in the year, has that happened or was she speaking pish?

Cheers.

moosehead69

She was talking about getting a tit lift when I saw her earlier in the year, has that happened or was she speaking pish?

Cheers.
Hasn’t happened after seeing her ..

Offline Greg05

Looked at her profile in the past... those most recent photos make her unrecognisable from the older ones.

Offline Jock D

Looked at her profile in the past... those most recent photos make her unrecognisable from the older ones.

She's always had a big problem with her photos. They're either photoshopped to fuck...and look totally fake..or the ones that aren't tend to make her look quite boyish/masculine facially...which she's not in person.

I guess the old cliche of the camera flattering some people and doing others no favours at all applies here...with Antonia falling into the latter category. :coolgirl:

Offline rowdee1

She's always had a big problem with her photos. They're either photoshopped to fuck...and look totally fake..or the ones that aren't tend to make her look quite boyish/masculine facially...which she's not in person.

I guess the old cliche of the camera flattering some people and doing others no favours at all applies here...with Antonia falling into the latter category. :coolgirl:

Yes, I remember being disappointed when I saw her that she looked nothing like the photoshopped pics. I mean I know there's going to be a diferrence but she was way different.

Rowdee

Offline David1970

She looks like a different person in the new photos than she does in real life.

Saying that she is very good value for £60/£70 HH

Offline Boinky

I've always been put off by her pics showing a rather mannish face.

Offline Antonia Lovely

• Service Provider
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!xx

moosehead69

Merry Christmas hope to see you again in 2019  :rose:

STAR-LORD

Merry Christmas to you too. You back in Scotland already?

Offline David1970

Antonia you should sort out your profile photos as they are doing you any favours.
You must the only WG to post photos that make her look worst than in real life.

Offline Next1

Noticed that Antonia's profile is down now (both on AW and UKE). Anyone know why?

STAR-LORD

Noticed that Antonia's profile is down now (both on AW and UKE). Anyone know why?

UKE profile down as well? That's unusual. 🤔

Offline Next1

UKE profile down as well? That's unusual. 🤔

The profile is still there, but limited/content hidden