Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Contacting Admin  (Read 1292 times)

Offline lunecat

How can I contact the Admin team?

my profile does not have enough privilege to send message & I need something changed in one of my previous posts urgently.

or if Admin read this could they contact me direct so I can reply to their message, as apparently I can only reply to messages

thanks in advance

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Yes I just did that as well

Admin will be able to act on that now

Offline lunecat

Admin will be able to act on that now

Not heard anything from Admin yet.

Don't suppose some kind soul with the ability to send messages on this forum, could send one to Admin & ask them to contact me?

thanks

Online scutty brown

Don't suppose some kind soul with the ability to send messages on this forum, could send one to Admin & ask them to contact me?

thanks

don't push your luck
you sent the message, he will read it in his own time and react as he feels appropriate. Its generally not a good idea to bombard him with repeat messages

Offline Name Not Found

Calm down FFS. You're coming across as a needy idiot  :cry:. Posting a couple of street names isn't going to kill anyone 

Offline Don Quixote

Judging by the tone of the OP's posts on this thread, I'd hazard a guess that someone, presumably the SP, is giving him grief. Are there not members who have editing privileges who would be willing to help him out, or is this something that only Admin himself can do?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:17:19 pm by Don Quixote »

Offline Malvolio

How can I contact the Admin team?

my profile does not have enough privilege to send message & I need something changed in one of my previous posts urgently.

or if Admin read this could they contact me direct so I can reply to their message, as apparently I can only reply to messages

thanks in advance

Don't you see a contact button if you scroll right to the bottom of the page?

Offline Happyjose

Judging by the tone of the OP's posts on this thread, I'd hazard a guess that someone, presumably the SP, is giving him grief. Are there not members who have editing privileges who would be willing to help him out, or is this something that only Admin himself can do?

Admin may be too busy, or he may have taken a decision not to edit. Either way the OP has been rightly advised to be patient.

Only Admin can edit a post in the way the OP has requested.

Offline lunecat

Correct

Offline Happyjose

Correct

Well tell her to fuck off, then bin your punting sim ( I presume you used a punting phone?)

Did you tell her you were going to review?

Offline lunecat

Well tell her to fuck off, then bin your punting sim ( I presume you used a punting phone?)

Did you tell her you were going to review?

No I did not tell her I was going to review, so how she found it so quickly I do not know. I replied that I would ask Admin to remove the reference to the street names.

To be fair I should not have used street names & should have only used an area, so I feel it is a mistake on my part & so here I am trying to fix the issue.

And no I don't have separate punting phone.

Online Boinky

Offline Happyjose

No I did not tell her I was going to review, so how she found it so quickly I do not know. I replied that I would ask Admin to remove the reference to the street names.

To be fair I should not have used street names & should have only used an area, so I feel it is a mistake on my part & so here I am trying to fix the issue.

And no I don't have separate punting phone.

Firstly, the prostitute (who may read this) should understand that you do not have the ability to edit your review at this point. Only Admin can, and in my experience he never does under pressure from a whinging prostitute.

Always assume that anyone could read your posts (unhappy whores, family members, work colleagues. etc) it is, after all, a public forum.

Secondly, I advised you previously to read the wiki as it was clear you were, as Boinky has pointed out, making rookie mistakes:

read the wiki, which will bring you up to speed

I take it you didn’t bother, as it offers specific advice on protecting your security, ensuring discretion, and avoiding the errors you have made in your review

Apart from ignoring the advice on using a punting phone, the first part of your review ( re comms) is pointless blather that only serves to identify you to a disgruntled prossie.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 07:25:07 am by Happyjose »

Offline lunecat

Firstly, the prostitute (who may read this) should understand that you do not have the ability to edit your review at this point. Only Admin can, and in my experience he never does under pressure from a whinging prostitute.

If my UKP profile had the ability to send messages I would have done this request to remove street names in private between myself & Admin. There is no pressure from a whinging prostitute; I have received a single text message from her, which was quite civil & said, in brief : saw the review, not happy about the street name, please could the review be edited to remove the street.

Secondly, I advised you previously to read the wiki as it was clear you were, as Boinky has pointed out, making rookie mistakes:

I take it you didn’t bother, as it offers specific advice on protecting your security, ensuring discretion, and avoiding the errors you have made in your review

I have now fully read :
External Link/Members Only

Apart from ignoring the advice on using a punting phone, the first part of your review ( re comms) is pointless blather that only serves to identify you to a disgruntled prossie.

I disagree, some might find it interesting to know that an AW bookings, are confirmed promptly or not.

And since my AW & UKP usernames are the same, I think that was a bigger give away don't you think?

Offline Happyjose

AKA:  there’s no cure for stupid

Online scutty brown

Lets sum this up.
Girl has asked you to remove address.
Only Admin can do that.
You've asked Admin - there is nothing more you can do.
Asking again is likely to have unintended consequences

Offline lunecat

Lets sum this up.
Girl has asked you to remove address.
Only Admin can do that.
You've asked Admin - there is nothing more you can do.
Asking again is likely to have unintended consequences

Well if you agree that reporting my own review is the same as actually messaging Admin & asking for the edit, yes.

I would have preferred to have kept this edit request private between myself & Admin.

Still, on the plus side this thread has allowed myself to receive such helpful advise from the longer established members here, for which I thank them all.

Online scutty brown

reporting the review was the quickest way of getting his attention.
Whether or not he acts on it is his decision, not yours

Offline lunecat

reporting the review was the quickest way of getting his attention.
Whether or not he acts on it is his decision, not yours

Yes true, which is why I have been using the words "edit request". Not a demand or an instruction, just a request.

Offline Fulcrum

I've had to email admin as well for an edit. Is there a post count limit before you can contact the admin?
Do you get an indication that admin has seen your request?

Offline Happyjose

I've had to email admin as well for an edit. Is there a post count limit before you can contact the admin?

The post count limit, if there is one, is not advertised. Admin has sound reasons for this

The only indication you get is the one at the top of the page you have reported to confirm it’s been sent successfully

Online scutty brown

if you need an edit, simply report the post and explain why. Don't e-mail, it may get lost in the spam.
As for an indication, no. He will either act on it. Or not

Offline Fulcrum

The post count limit, if there is one, is not advertised. Admin has sound reasons for this

The only indication you get is the one at the top of the page you have reported to confirm it’s been sent successfully

Thanks! I'll wait a few days and report my post then.  :hi:

Offline Fulcrum

if you need an edit, simply report the post and explain why. Don't e-mail, it may get lost in the spam.
As for an indication, no. He will either act on it. Or not

Just seen your reply. Will report it  :hi:

Offline Happyjose

Just seen your report

Think you need to give more detail on the edit you are requesting

Offline Fulcrum

Just seen your report

Think you need to give more detail on the edit you are requesting

Done now. Is that OK?

Offline Happyjose

Done now. Is that OK?

Better, I suppose

Up to admin now. Wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Are you also not using a punting phone?

Offline Fulcrum

Better, I suppose

Up to admin now. Wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Are you also not using a punting phone?
Huh!

Offline Happyjose

Huh!

She’s obviously contacted you about your review

At the end of the day the location you’ve described seems pretty vague to me.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 02:33:57 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Clattypats

Done now. Is that OK?
All punters have to know is a general area...The street name etc can be gained in comms with the WG...Saves Admin having to waste his time correcting stupid errors... :hi:

Offline Fulcrum

She’s obviously contacted you about your review

At the end of the day the location you’ve described seems pretty vague to me.

She contacted me on AW. That's what I thought. To be fair it does appear she is genuinely worried. All her email were quite polite. I can't think of a reason why she should lie. 

Offline Happyjose

She contacted me on AW. That's what I thought. To be fair it does appear she is genuinely worried. All her email were quite polite. I can't think of a reason why she should lie.

Trying to understand prossie logic can be a hiding to nothing

General consensus on here is to avoid street names and stick to general area etc
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 05:01:13 pm by Happyjose »

Online scutty brown

worst thing thats come out of it is that your profiles on here and AW have been linked by someone - if you've used the same name on both then get one of them changed
or else write / time your reviews in such a way that its harder for a prossie to link them to you

Offline Don Quixote

General consensus on here is to avoid street names and stick to general area etc

It's more than a general consensus, it's an explicitly stated site rule:

"General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes."

Offline Happyjose

It's more than a general consensus, it's an explicitly stated site rule:

"General description of incall locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers or street names or postcodes."

Jeez man, let it go

So you made a post report, and Admin chose not to act on it

His site, his rules, his decision. We should all respect that

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:38:01 pm by Happyjose »