Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parked up AdultWork profiles in aberdeeen area  (Read 431 times)

Offline Dark night

Seams to me that there’s absolutely loads of parked upprofiles on AW and I seriously doubt these girls are even in the city .
It’s pretty annoying to see reasonable looking WG then when you go to make contact there’s no number or you email only to receive a mail saying call my number desplayed .Has any one else found this the case too

Offline andymars19

Not just Aberdeen I'm afraid...

Offline bushman

Seams to me that there’s absolutely loads of parked upprofiles on AW and I seriously doubt these girls are even in the city .
It’s pretty annoying to see reasonable looking WG then when you go to make contact there’s no number or you email only to receive a mail saying call my number desplayed .Has any one else found this the case too
We should flood them with e-mails and hope the WG's decide to tour Aberdeen as we are eager.

Offline Jd0039

There been quite a few recently all over Scotland.

Offline Henno22

Inverness is really bad for it!

Gets frustrating when you see a nice profile but it's only parked there because their on holiday or something else!!

Offline sub_marine

Same with a load of cam girls from some group called "honosty", they all have incall prices but only do cam stuff, all the profiles are cut and pasted of each other