Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Little Angel - Aberdeen Tour  (Read 609 times)

Felix69

External Link/Members Only

Tried to book Angelina a few times when I was in Edinburgh, didnt happen because she only works limited hours and no weekends, when i noticed she was doing a short tour to Aberdeen, I had to get in there, and tick another one off my HL, I'm glad I did.

As I still had her number from a previous time when I tried to book her, I texted her this afternoon, got a quick reply and got booked in for later today.

It ended up my train was running 30 minutes late, so I texted her to let her know, wasn't a problem for her as it only was her first day in Aberdeen, we had a good bit of text banter, so I felt we were definitely going to get along together.

Location is just a few streets from the centre of Aberdeen, unfortunately I found it pretty difficult to locate her flat as there is no number on the street access, all I can say it's got a property agents for sale sign on the steel gated entrance, press the buzzer number that she gives you by text, then straight through the cul-de-sac to the block of flats ahead, flat is on the ground floor, it was all a bit of a crystal maze, but it was well worth it.

Usual thing when you knock the flat door, girl hiding behind it, door closed and there she is dress in black sexy lingerie...wow!

Angelina is a petite, cute, blonde, Polish girl, with good English in a Canadian accent, she is 23 but looks younger, around 5'3" in hight with a 6/8 body, with a couple of tasteful tattoos, one at the top of her left arm and one running the length of her spine, natural perky breasts and a smoking hot perfectly perportioned ass.

She shares this flat with another girl Victoria (25) who was busy when I was there, there is a potential in bumping into the other punters because it's a share bathroom with shower in the hallway.

Once in the bedroom, paperwork sorted, then she nips off to another room to stash the cash.

When she comes back into the room, I ask her if I could have a shower before we engage into the main course.

So as a starter I get her to soap me up then shower me down squeaky clean, then she handed my a nice soft new towel to dry off.

Back to the bedroom, straight into dfk, fondling, pussy rubbing and fingering, onto the bed, had her spread to eat that little sweet mango pussy out, while she was wankng me, with lots of ball play, asked me ow or owo, (owo please) spent a long time doing 69, (she really has one of the best edging skills I've had)  then layer her flat on the bed for a body and facial money shot, (then I thought, that was the dessert before the main) wet wipes for me and she headed to the bathroom for a clean up, she came back in with a smile on her face all cleaned up, she then lay beside me stroking my chest during the chill and chat recovery period.

Then the main course, we started kissing, plenty owo, to get me ready, then on with the rubber, she climbed on for cowgirl lots of dfk, then reverse cowgirl, to doggy and then i popped in the bag, lay cuddling for a while then I decided my time was up, as I need to catch my train back south.

On with my clothes then said my goodbyes and left.

A really good punt with a completely independent smoking hot young girl, who does an excellent service, in a very professional way.

She is only in Aberdeen for a week then back down in Edinburgh, so get in there while you can, probably the best bang per buck around at only £100 p/h.

Downside is finding her flat and the potential in bumping into her flatmates punter. :) (:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:14:37 am by Felix69 »