Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best OWO + CIM in Edinburgh?  (Read 4245 times)

alexem82

Hello guys.
I'm new to the Edinburgh scene.
Would love to meet the best sucker in town.

I'm a big fan of OWO+CIM but if you know an exceptional OWO no CIM feel free to suggest.

Up until now I've met Lovely Sylvia only.
Cute young Polish girl, exceptional BJ but shitty attitude.

Let me know.
Thanks.

X X X

Offline DickDiver

No need to leave us kisses!

If you search for NTS, BSS, and LSS you will find the reviews of sauna girls. Some of them will take a load for an extra tenner, which will be detailed in their reviews.

homer123

No need to leave us kisses!

If you search for NTS, BSS, and LSS you will find the reviews of sauna girls. Some of them will take a load for an extra tenner, which will be detailed in their reviews.

homer123

shit, fucked that copy quote right up.

I meant to say, what's with the kisses ?

Offline Matrix

shit, fucked that copy quote right up.

I meant to say, what's with the kisses ?

Maybe he likes blokes?

He should try up Calton Hill.

Mr Tongue69

Jennifer at NTS would get my vote.

alexem82

Thanks for the suggestion.

Apologies if the kisses distracted you, ya bunch of closeted poofs!  :D

Offline Name Not Found

Apologies if the kisses distracted you, ya bunch of closeted poofs!  :D

You might want to consider some light reading...

External Link/Members Only

:D

Punter115

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

She did is without doubt one of the best at giving owo/cim ......Enjoy !

Offline Name Not Found

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Apart from your positive review (nearly 2 years ago) the reviews and comments are universally fuckin' tragic. Just reading them was enough to convince me she's best avoided by a long way.

Punter115

I'm a big fan of OWO+CIM but if you know an exceptional OWO no CIM feel free to suggest.

The above is what you asked for and that is what I have provided you with ...if you read the reviews I don’t think anyone disagrees that her owo/cim is nothing but exceptional !

Offline Name Not Found

The above is what you asked for and that is what I have provided you with ...if you read the reviews I don’t think anyone disagrees that her owo/cim is nothing but exceptional !

WTF are you on about? I didn't ask you for anything!

Actually, having read all the reviews, most of the praise for her oral skill seem to come from you. Other posts are more interested in her abysmal personal hygiene, the fact that she's fat, had no communication skills, is unreliable and is a known barebacker.

If that's what you need to endure to get a good BJ, good luck to you.

Punter115

“ feel free to suggest “

That is what you said ...that is what I provided .....dumbnuts!

Offline Happyjose

“ feel free to suggest “

That is what you said ...that is what I provided .....dumbnuts!

You seem to be confused

That's what the OP said, not NNF

Punter115

You are in luck I have spoken to the lady in question and she normally can’t suck cock less than three inches hard, but for you , since you are new , she will make an exception ...enjoy !

Punter115

I was originally talking to Alex but NNF butted in even although I was not talking to him ...it really is rude to but in when somebody is talking to somebody else but I now for give you !
But let that be a lesson to you don’t listen in too other people’s conversations as it will only get u into trouble ...have a nice day!    :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

You are in luck I have spoken to the lady in question and she normally can’t suck cock less than three inches hard, but for you , since you are new , she will make an exception ...enjoy !

But let that be a lesson to you don’t listen in too other people’s conversations as it will only get u into trouble ...have a nice day!    :lol:

I'm finding it difficult to work out whether you're an immature schoolboy or a dopey old buffer who doesn't know how the internet works.

Punter115

You should show more respect to the elderly.... :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

You should show more respect to the elderly.... :hi:

OK, I get it now; you're just a troll. I won't be wasting any more time on you.

Offline Matrix

I'm finding it difficult to work out whether you're an immature schoolboy or a dopey old buffer who doesn't know how the internet works.

He's just an arsehole who's become abrasive so people actually notice him.

Punter115

You are the expert on Arseholes being the biggest one known to man !!!

Offline Name Not Found

Certainly seems that way. Seems keen to post puerile, snide comments just to get a rise out of folk. Bit of a sad case.

Punter115

I am abrasive well what does your above comment say about you !

Punter115

Certainly seems that way. Seems keen to post puerile, snide comments just to get a rise out of folk. Bit of a sad case.

:bomb:

Offline Matrix

Uh-oh. Looks like I struck a chord.  :lol:

Punter115

Me thinks you have missed taking your tablets today .....get to the Chemist ASAP !

Offline Matrix

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 03:30:01 pm by Matrix »

Offline Cash up front

Back to Alex's question, I would recommend Sensual Samantha 777. Hard to better her OWO/CIM.   

Offline Name Not Found

Back to Alex's question, I would recommend Sensual Samantha 777. Hard to better her OWO/CIM.

I'll second that. Outstanding oral skills, amongst many others  :thumbsup:

Offline Matrix

Ooooh, no more fun then.  :cry:

I absolutely love the ones that give but can't take.

External Link/Members Only

As for the op;I've never seen her but have you considered the BJ QUEEN? 

Do some reading.

Offline Name Not Found

Ooooh, no more fun then.  :cry:

I absolutely love the ones that give but can't take.

Dont feed the troll (even if it is quite funny)  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:08:14 pm by Name Not Found »

Punter115

I was out but don’t let me stop the bum boys trying their best ....what a pair of wankers !   :wackogirl:

Offline Matrix

Dont feed the troll (even if it is quite funny)  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

You're right, and hats off the the genius that I'm about to quote.  :hi:

it really is rude to but in when somebody is talking to somebody else

I concur.  ;)

Offline Name Not Found

You're right, and hats off the the genius that I'm about to quote.  :hi:

I concur.  ;)

:D :lol:  :D :lol:

Game over. Player 1 wins  :thumbsup:

I believe the phrase is “hoist by his own petard”

:wacko:

Offline The Man With No Name

Everything about that Tracey sounds grim, grim, fucking grim.

Could've guessed that from only the 23rd word of the most recent review though - "Muirhouse". When she's happy to work out of what is commonly considered one of the very worst areas in the country, fair or not, it speaks volumes about what every aspect of her appearance, demeanour and service will probably be like. Even Franco was put off. Still, at least it presumably isn't her mother's house, as before.

As for you - 115, you deluded auld shitwit - I hope your test results were better than your pitiful retorts. You've had the saliva (and fuck knows what else) down your piss-pipe of a regular, filthy barebacker, who lies about her status to punters, and also has a reputation for a dreadful lack of basic hygiene, mentioned by most who've seen her. Perhaps it's a sign the syphilis has gone to your head.

Offline Matrix

Everything about that Tracey sounds grim, grim, fucking grim.

Could've guessed that from only the 23rd word of the most recent review though - "Muirhouse". When she's happy to work out of what is commonly considered one of the very worst areas in the country, fair or not, it speaks volumes about what every aspect of her appearance, demeanour and service will probably be like. Even Franco was put off. Still, at least it presumably isn't her mother's house, as before.

As for you - 115, you deluded auld shitwit - I hope your test results were better than your pitiful retorts. You've had the saliva (and fuck knows what else) down your piss-pipe of a regular, filthy barebacker, who lies about her status to punters, and also has a reputation for a dreadful lack of basic hygiene, mentioned by most who've seen her. Perhaps it's a sign the syphilis has gone to your head.

I'll never forget the picture she had up of her nether regions. Ironically, very "Trainspotting".  :vomit:

Offline The Man With No Name

I'll never forget the picture she had up of her nether regions. Ironically, very "Trainspotting".  :vomit:

Well, given the area and her (complete lack of) standards, I'd wouldn't be surprised if cocks weren't the only pointed objects she happily stuck in herself.

Punter115

You have a photo of Clint Eastwood against your name ...don’t get any ideas above your station !
I really would love to meet up with you in Edinburgh you disgusting creature ... Oh please let it happen and make my day !
For the record I tried being reasonable, I didn’t like it , especially when I am dealing with low life scum like you !

Punter115

You’ve got ask yourself one question : Do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

Offline andymars19

You’ve got ask yourself one question : Do I feel lucky? Well, do you, punk?

Lucky to meet you?  Or lucky to be on the receiving end of violence?   :thumbsdown:

Offline Matrix

:lol:

Fucking hell. He we go again.

He's well used to meeting up with disgusting creatures. He's recommended one on this very thread.

Offline Happyjose

I really would love to meet up with you in Edinburgh you disgusting creature

You really need to wind your neck in and stop with this embarassing pish - not the first time you've been close to crossing the line re abuse

Maybe ask Nurse Ratched to up the meds

Offline Name Not Found

You really need to wind your neck in and stop with this embarassing pish - not the first time you've been close to crossing the line re abuse

I sense he's enjoying this more than any of the rest of us are. This forum definitely needs an 'ignore user' function.

Offline andymars19

I sense he's enjoying this more than any of the rest of us are. This forum definitely needs an 'ignore user' function.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore

Offline Matrix

Personally, I hope he stays. Its handy being able to add. Anyone he reviews to the blacklist.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cactus

Tracey does indeed sook the boaby rather well, but that’s only part of the package.

If you’re willing to tolerate a shy lass that’s painful to drag anything resembling conversation out of; a stinking fanny, that tastes worse than it smells & the surrounding area covered in sores/spots; having to remind her to put on a condom before sliding your cock into her pussy; kissing meeker than your Grandma; venturing to a shit hole part of town; baby stuff all over the flat; bit of a chubber and very plain looker...

If all of that is worth a decent blowie and CIM, then OP, fill your boots! Oh and she’ll happily tongue your arsehole without prompting!

Punter115

Tracey does indeed sook the boaby rather well, but that’s only part of the package

Funny that’s what I said ?   :thumbsup:

Punter115

You really need to wind your neck in and stop with this embarassing pish - not the first time you've been close to crossing the line

As for you - 115, you deluded auld shitwit .

And wouldn’t you not say the above sentence is abusive ??