Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Considering this one but something not right  (Read 2221 times)

Offline FBman78

External Link/Members Only

Been looking at this profile looks appealing but aside from being a Romanian there is an alarm bell going off and I can't pinpoint why. Any of you guys recognise her?

Offline Clattypats

Been looking at this profile looks appealing but aside from being a Romanian there is an alarm bell going off and I can't pinpoint why. Any of you guys recognise her?
Pretty sure she was on AW,and advertised barebacking...I posted it in the "bareback  avoidance thread" at the time... :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 05:48:36 pm by Clattypats »

hardtoplease

Use to be on AW as kendra_kendra and was defo taking bare knob back then  :dash: :scare:

I even recall some saddo on here a while back asking after her ‘cos he missed her so much, fucking simpleton  :angry:

Offline guns

I actually saw her last time she was in Glasgow .
Totally scatty but absolutely filthy . I obviously didn't go bareback .
She was into almost anything as i recall . Owo sloppy bj , deepthroat , rimming and cim . Pretty sure she does anal as well all included in the price .
Would be worth a visit for the bj and rimming alone .

Offline Clattypats

Wouldn't see anyone i knew of who used to BB, or had it on their LL  :scare:..And from what I remember of her AW profile it wasn't just on her LL but also stated in her FAQs... :wackogirl:

Offline guns

Oh well , too late now but i lived to tell the tale !
I wouldn't have gone if i knew she was barebacking but there is no mention of it on her vivastreet ad .

Offline FBman78

Cheers guys saved me from myself.

hardtoplease

I actually saw her last time she was in Glasgow .
Totally scatty but absolutely filthy . I obviously didn't go bareback .
She was into almost anything as i recall . Owo sloppy bj , deepthroat , rimming and cim . Pretty sure she does anal as well all included in the price .
Would be worth a visit for the bj and rimming alone .

:hi: guns and thanks for the reply. Take it your cock hasn’t festered and fallen off yet  :thumbsup:

I gave this girl a long, hard look last year when I saw A levels on the menu but the slightest whiff of BB gives me cooties so I backed away. Shame really because I found her on the old barebacker thread and her photos gave the impression of a tight wee shag  :dash:

Offline Courtney

Use to be on AW as kendra_kendra and was defo taking bare knob back then  :dash: :scare:

I even recall some saddo on here a while back asking after her ‘cos he missed her so much, fucking simpleton  :angry:

This:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159039.msg1719992#msg1719992

Offline Clattypats

Offline Courtney

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154563.msg1706439#msg1706439

And he knew it before his review.. :crazy:

...so I see ....and then gives a positive a few weeks later. :wacko: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180569.0

Looks like the “dodged a missile, let alone a bullet” previous BB girl is all but forgiven. :rose: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:38:54 am by Courtney »

Offline Matrix

...so I see ....and then gives a positive a few weeks later. :wacko: :crazy:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180569.0

Looks like the “dodged a missile, let alone a bullet” previous BB girl is all but forgiven. :rose: :sarcastic:

Digging the new look Courtney!  :thumbsup: :cool:

Offline Courtney

Digging the new look Courtney!  :thumbsup: :cool:

Yeah, It was time for a change. :cool:

I’m digging yours too. Very cute ....I could almost fancy you.  :coolgirl: :D :scare: :wacko:

Offline Matrix

Yeah, It was time for a change. :cool:

I’m digging yours too. Very cute ....I could almost fancy you.  :coolgirl: :D :scare: :wacko:

I reviewed her. Almost regret putting the picture up as every time I sign in I get a boner and am unable to get her to sit on it again.  :cry:

Thought you might have went for something like this though.  ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:33:49 pm by Matrix »

Offline myothernameis

Spoted her when she was on AW, but couldn't find K-E-N-D-R-A, so she popped up

Offline FBman78

Glad I asked here before stepping off the cliff, knew there was something just not what.  Searching for someone advertising on aw is so much easier but these Vivastreet et all are so much more difficult.