Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe_Candy - Has anyone seen this Girl in Glasgow?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline dondraper007

£100per 30 min

Has amazing reviews on AW. Scottish and seems to tick all the right boxes however nothing about her on here.

Has anyone seen her? Has over 100 reviews

Offline zag69

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Noticed her profile last week, any info welcome?

Offline Chloe_Candy

• Service Provider
Feel free to message me on adultwork - I don't consent to being discussed on this forum but happy to answer any questions via email.

Feedback and Field Reports can be found on my profile

Thanks in advance

Chloe_Candy

Offline Santiago

Looks like a honey onto the HL

Hope she makes it to Edinburgh

:hi:

kamu

Shes on here whinging about linking to her profile. If you dont want people to look at your profile then dont make one? :unknown:

James999

She say's "she can't consent to having her link on here" perhaps she should write to the internet and get it removed  :dash:

Offline auldie63

Another totally up herself platinum princess.

Offline Chloe_Candy

• Service Provider
I'm sorry if some posters don't understand why I'd rather not be discussed here, I can delete my AW profile at any time but these posts are permenant I'm told even if you delete your account they will still appear? Being a very private person I don't use these forums and I was told about it by another girl so I just thought I would explain why you can't find any information about me here to the OP

Feel free to judge me but I am entitled to privacy and as I said also very happy to answer any questions via AW

I don't want to be abused by people who don't know me just because I am asking for discretion

Sorry if this isn't the norm here, as I said this is new territory for me!

Regardless, have a great day guys - i won't be replying to other comments as I don't like public back and forth exchanges just thought it best to make myself known and show that I am approachable but I'm also human and I like to keep myself to myself

CC :)

Offline The_Don

Has amazing reviews on AW.

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline Santiago

Kamu

I can't see her posts?

What's she saying  :hi:

Offline Topkat

Shes on here whinging about linking to her profile. If you dont want people to look at your profile then dont make one? :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2
Been linked a few times previous?????????

Offline Happyjose

I'm sorry if some posters don't understand why I'd rather not be discussed here....

Your consent to being discussed on here is neither sought nor required.

This is a punters review and discussion site. You are a prostitute advertising your services on the internet. One of the main reasons this forum is so successful is because it is beyond the control and influence of prossies, pimps and others.

I imagine you would have little sympathy if a punter turned up for an appointment with you without reading and complying with your conditions. Why should you expect different from members here when you have joined and had opportunity to read the site rules and learn about the site ethos.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:17:15 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Matrix

Your consent to being discussed on here is neither sought nor required.

This is a punters review and discussion site. You are a prostitute advertising your services on the internet. One of the main reasons this forum is so successful is because it is beyond the control and influence of prossies, pimps and others.

I imagine you would have little sympathy if a punter turned up for an appointment with you without reading and complying with your conditions. Why should you expect different from members here when you have joined and had opportunity to read the site rules and learn about the site ethos.

Bang on Jose.

This is UKPUNTING not NORTHKOREAPUNTING or NKPUNTING for short.

I'm quite sure we've all discussed people we know and complete strangers without seeking their approval or permission before.  :hi:

Offline solway

Online Clattypats

Nice arse and legs
Fair play..But 'Game on'  is a walloper   :D

Offline Glesgaboy

All publicity is good publicity.

Or BS.

Online Clattypats

Offline solway

Her number will do me, I'll take my chances.
Fed up of GCE.

Game on

Nice arse and legs

Totally agree with you. She looks very sexy.

Game on

Fair play..But 'Game on'  is a walloper   :D

I think she is looking out of her window, and thinking "what's that coming over the hill, is it a monster, is it a monster " it's just Clatty coming for his brownie point  :yahoo:

Game on

All publicity is good publicity.

Or BS.

Don't think Lilywhitxx, and her two friends would think that.