Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hazel - Indigo Nile Prestwich  (Read 1276 times)

15 review(s) for HazelMari (10 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Marquis

HazelHarlot – Indigo Nile Prestwich

December 2023 - £70/30 mins

External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

TLDR
Decent session with a good looking but fairly quiet American lass.

COMMS
I had originally booked to see Mia External Link/Members Only and had got as far as exchanging confirmatory texts an hour or so before the scheduled time. My phone pinged around 20 minutes before the session (just as I was enjoying a pre-punt bacon sandwich and a brew) telling me Mia was unavailable due to a ‘family emergency’. Yeah right. However, I know the Indigo Nile setup and realised that I might be given an alternative. Another ping of the phone and, sure enough, Hazel was offered instead of Mia. I was really looking forward to seeing Mia, who, if the photos are to be believed, looks right up my street - petite, caramel skin, cracking arse. I thought briefly about trying Roses, which is close by, but it was a freezing morning and I had a work meeting to deal with later, so I decided to crack on and see Hazel.

LOCATION/PREMISES
I understand Indigo Nile was a parlour in years gone by. I met a girl named Annalynne once or twice there some years ago. It appears to be a sort of working girl's collective rather than a parlour. I arrived by Metrolink (if I recall, 10 minutes’ walk from Prestwich). The place is round the back of a row of shops and up a flight of steel stairs. As some others have commented, not the most discreet location. That said, there didn't seem to be any prying eyes or curtain twitchers when I was there. It’s a tidy place with a good walk in shower in the room I visited.

THE GIRL
Hazel’s A/W blurb describes her as medium length reddish brown hair, hazel eyes, 5’ 4” size 10. A/W gives her breasts as D cup, but Indigo Nile has them as size C. A decent handful though. Her age is given as 27. None of that is outrageously false in my view. She has several tattoos that are blurred out in the photos. Hazel was wearing the black bra and panties outfit shown in one of her A/W gallery photos. A good looking girl right enough.

THE SESSION
DFK, OWO, RO/69 and sex in a couple of positions were asked for and agreed on. Sounds good? Maybe, but Hazel was not the most engaging partner I have had, and I couldn’t get past the disappointment of not seeing Mia. The kissing was not full on, the conversation only happened if I started it. In fairness the sex parts of the meeting were decent. But I wasn’t feeling it and ended up not shooting my bolt when time was up.
I was tempted to give this a positive because Hazel is a good looking girl who didn’t actively do anything wrong. But the lack of enthusiasm made the experience overall a neutral one.

Offline kayak

I saw her in 2019 when she called herself Hazelmari. I had exactly the same experience as you. Lovely lass, lovely complexion but really not very engaged.