Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tillytaboo, Morecambe - THIEF ALERT  (Read 3057 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940881) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 21 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
19 review(s) for Gym_Bunny_19 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
3 review(s) for Harle Quiin (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline bdyno

Link:
External Link/Members Only
+447415840565

Up until now, I've always found AS to be relatively free of scammers and have usually done a reasonably good job of spotting the few ads which aren't genuine.  I'm still not convinced there are any real red flags on the profile page, unless you count a reasonably priced English girl a red flag in it's own right.

Comms started slowly. I originally messaged via WhatsApp shortly after 10am asking about availability around 1130.  Didn't get a reply for almost an hour, but once the conversation started replies were quick and we had the session arranged for 1145.

Parked outside the hotel a few minutes early & messaged as agreed to let her know I was there.  Told to wait a few minutes, then she messaged me exactly at 1145 telling me to come in & up to the 3rd floor.

Fortunately the receptionist was dealing with someone as I went past, so no issues there.  As I was approaching the 3rd floor I received another message saying to give her a couple of minutes, at this point I could see her stood at the top of the stairs talking to what I assume was a member of staff about the room.  That person said they'd see what they could do and went downstairs.

Some brief small talk commenced with her apologising for the welcome whilst she led me to a pat of the corridor nearby which was subtly round a corner which only led to two rooms, then she asked for the money.  This should have been the first sign of trouble as we were still in the corridor, but I think I was still thrown off by the member of staff blatantly knowing what was going on and I handed over the £130.

Then someone called something from outside the corridor.  I'm not sure what, I wasn't really listening.  At this point 'Tilly' apologised and said she'd go see what they wanted and would be back in a moment.

It took a moment for reality to set in, then I realised what just happened - I'd been robbed.

Gave it a couple of minutes just in case, before sending a "Will you be long?" message on WhatsApp.  As suspected, I only got the single tick, a sure sign my number was already blocked.

Had a bit of a wander around the corridors to see if I could spot her anywhere, but nothing.

As I was parked directly outside the hotel I went and sat in my car whilst I had a smoke watching to see if she left, but didn't see her so I wrote the money off and went into town for a coffee. 

Have (hopefully!) attached screenshots of her profile and the WhatsApp conversation below

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 04:33:49 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

You asked about red flags, the following are relevant
Not listed on AW or VS - you have to ask yourself why
Staying in the Strathmore - girls never stay there. More likely to see boat people holed up there

Offline bdyno

It would be really good if there was some way to index these threads with phone numbers like you can with AW profiles.

I searched the phone number and a few variations of her username and got nothing on here - as she's still using the same number she's used before indexing that number on here (or even just mentioning it in something other than a screenshot) would have saved me getting caught out.  :unknown:

Offline bdyno

You asked about red flags, the following are relevant
Not listed on AW or VS - you have to ask yourself why
Staying in the Strathmore - girls never stay there. More likely to see boat people holed up there
I'd disagree - I've met a few girls on AS over the years that aren't on the other sites.  Not normally a problem.  I'd usually rank it the second most reliable site after AW once you rule out the dead profiles that haven't been accessed for a while.

Didn't know about the Strathmore though, it looks OK from outside, but once inside it is definitely a bit run down.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 05:01:52 pm by bdyno »

Offline scutty brown

Amusing how easy it is to push some people's buttons.
I just asked her whether she had been thrown out of her hotel yet and got two anonymous calls from a thick scouser offering me multiple ways to die.
Quite funny really, especially his attempt to sound like a copper

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sounds like the same MO of this scammer I met about 18 months ago  :unknown:
Is this shithole also a Britannia hotel  :unknown:
My guess is that the person she was talking to about the room is also in on the scam, I assume they were wearing a hotel uniform but could be she also works there  :unknown:
3rd floor, in my review I raised it may be staff accommodation, was there anyone else around in terms of guests etc

I'm not saying it's the same girl but very similar mechanics, anyway sorry you had a shit one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355133.0

Offline cheshireknobb

gutted for you pal

thanks for info

Offline scutty brown

Not a Britannia
Was owned by Barton Grange then sold to shearings coaches 30 years ago and run down.
Was sold on when they went bust.
Last heard of housing asylum seekers

Offline scutty brown

BR - definitely sounds the same

Offline bdyno

My guess is that the person she was talking to about the room is also in on the scam, I assume they were wearing a hotel uniform but could be she also works there  :unknown:
3rd floor, in my review I raised it may be staff accommodation, was there anyone else around in terms of guests etc
Totally, with hindsight the person was definitely in on it.  Can't say if it was an actual uniform the other person was wearing, but it was the generic black skirt/white shirt combination that fits any scenario like that. 
I'm assuming they had a phone call on the go so the shout up the stairs could be timed exactly as money was handed over.

Didn't see other guests around, but when I explored a bit there were a couple of cleaners sorting the rooms out on that floor - whether it was used for staff accommodation or not I couldn't say, but as Scutty has noted the place is definitely a bit of a shithole on the inside despite how it looks from the outside.

TBH, I feel more ripped off now than I did at the time - having done searches on here before making contact and not finding anything, I thought I'd done the world a favour by outing a new one.  Now I know how often she's conned people in the past, I'm more pissed off that nothing I searched for found anything of use than I am about losing the money.

Still, hopefully the phone number I included in my review will be searchable and help other potential victims find all this info easier.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:12:30 pm by bdyno »

Offline scutty brown

Just reinforces the view that one of the biggest improvements that could be added to the site is the indexing of phone numbers, or at least compulsory posting on all reviews.
It wouldn't have linked all these negatives but would some of them

Offline bdyno

Just reinforces the view that one of the biggest improvements that could be added to the site is the indexing of phone numbers, or at least compulsory posting on all reviews.
It wouldn't have linked all these negatives but would some of them
Definitely.

I'm not sure you could enforce compulsory posting on all reviews as especially for AW profiles the phone number isn't always publicly advertised, but on just about every other site it's there so should be included in my opinion.

Offline Degsy101

Sounds like the same MO of this scammer I met about 18 months ago  :unknown:
Is this shithole also a Britannia hotel  :unknown:

I'm not saying it's the same girl but very similar mechanics, anyway sorry you had a shit one

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=355133.0

I did wonder if it was the same girl who was calling herself leah a while ago in Southport.

Online BoneOnBlackpool

Sorry to hear this mate, the little rat. We should all organise meeting her to waste her time.

She relies  on the fact that 99% of us  will do nothing and walk away, but one day she’ll rob the wrong person and hopefully get some karma.

Offline cheshireknobb

So sorry dude
we live and we learn

Offline scutty brown

AS profile gone
but these are still live
same photos as posted upthread
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 10:35:52 am by scutty brown »

Offline Degsy101

She's still showing on birchplace albeit in Southport.

Offline bdyno

She's still showing on birchplace albeit in Southport.
Any chance of a link?
I just searched Southport on BP and didn't come up with anything that I thought was her

Offline Sweetadam786

Silly bitch is still taking bookings. Just messaged her.

Offline Degsy101

Any chance of a link?
I just searched Southport on BP and didn't come up with anything that I thought was her

It's the girl whose number ends in 352. She was calling herself Leah when she was in Southport and she was pulling her stunts at the scarisbrick hotel.