Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian_Candy_G  (Read 911 times)

4 review(s) for Brazilian_Candy_G (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by OakTree]

Offline mancguy0161

External Link/Members Only

After reading her recent review and having always wanted to try a Brazilian I thought this was a perfect opportunity as she was back in Manchester.  She travels a fair bit but she's based not too far from Manchester so suspect she will be around more often than not.

Venue - nice apartment in Salford Quays, she gets a gold star as the apartment had the bigger towels instead of the small ones which barely fit around you!

Girl - she is pretty but not quite as hot as the pics make out.  I was expecting a flat stomach but she wasn't athletic, not fat but I'm a dinosaur in this digital age and need to be better at seeing through airbrushing/professional photography!

When she let me in I wasn't really thinking with my brain and quickly agreed to an hour (I think if it was a half hour visit I would have probably left a positive review) and went for a quick shower.
She asked what I wanted and I suggested we start with a sensual massage and then GFE.  I am not very good at directing a punt and hoped she would lead but i think she was happy to drag out the massage (although to be fair it was a decent massage).  I turned over to try and get things moving which worked.  Some good FK which led to ow which was ok, not great but not bad.  I wasn't fully hard yet but she was keen to jump on, I tried to slow the pace and suggested some oral on her which was good. she was fresh and clean but no fingers allowed, I was batted away! started with missionary and then doggy but she kept adjusting to stop me going deeper and I ended up cumming early. 

She tried to bring me back to life but it wasn't going to happen so after her efforts which to be fair, she did try hard, it wasn't going to happen so I had another shower and a quick chat.

I am not sure we clicked and wondered if it was mean to leave a neutral but I personally wouldn't see her again.  I am sure if you are better at leading you will have a much better experience but I left wishing I had booked with one of my regulars as they know what I want/like!  I guess you could say its my fault for not being more vocal but you live and you learn, some girls are experienced enough to pickup on that and lead where others I think rely on you to tell what you want every step of the way.