Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead Redcat Redeverything Stacy Red  (Read 1012 times)

ptokazii

External Link/Members Only

Happened a while back. Had my fun time and best time I must say with Monica Hot Baby ( boy she's one to remember ). She warned me that one day she would give it up and head back to EE, apparently this day had come, news which I took quite hard, for I wasn't ready, I wanted another try but with no luck, it was too late.
What to do, panicked a bit, had myself a risky plan B, a polish chick with one odd but positive review, wasn't too keen on going there but had no choice. Drove there, long story short, it turned into a disaster, depression followed, did not know what to do. Eventually, after lots of searches on the forum, this lady and her positive reviews caught my attention, driven mostly by a good price and the confidence of a good hole. Her reputation was a few positive reviews and few neutral so I was convinced I will not be let down, boy was I in for a surprise.
Everything sweet and dandy so far, booked a slot with her, went there, parked my car and headed for the door. Now, I wasn't expecting too much, as the reviewers were saying she is not a beautiful lady facially but atleast I wanted a decent shag. Didn't happen.
She opened the door, I saw her, wow,  holy crap, that face would raise the dead from their graves.
We went upstairs to her room. Her room is situated at the 1st floor of an average looking shared house. Right next to the room is the bathroom so atleast we didn't have to bother any other house mates.
Got inside the room, crappy old looking room but there wasn't a mess inside, decent. She wanted to discuss money, I kept avoiding looking at her face and demanded to look at her body first to see what I'm getting, she says money first.
I tried to be a nice fellow and not make her feel bad about her appearance so I didn't say anything but fuck, her face did not look anything like the photos, the photo is actually taken from a good angle, she is far worse looking in reality. I said what the heck, I'm already here, with London driving it's hard to say no and get back and go to another place, that's too much time wasted and time means money, so shit, I might as well take the risk, if she has an ugly body to match the face, that will be the end of my punting days. I will take it like a champ and so I did.
I gave her 70£ I think for an hour. Thinking atleast it's a hole where I stick my dick in and fire away. And since she was so cheap, why not get 1 hour.
Money sorted.
Willy wasn't feeling any joy so I left to wash my hands in hope that I could forget her face, focus on another one, then come back and avoid to look at her with hopes that maybe this will make it something good.
Bathroom was clean, came back in the room.
Just so you know, most of the times I go to punts, I shower, freshen up, dress up, spray tom ford on me, wash my teeth and chew gum, all other times, when I'm coming from work for ex, I do ask to take a shower. I don't want to leave a bad impression.
Well, we were conversing a little and I ask if she is clean and everything to which she responds that all hungarian women are clean, we always do shower between clients, ok, trusted her 100%. Her english is bit difficult but could get along with mine.
She gets naked.
White body, zero tits, shaven completely I recall she was. Dick wasn't hard yet. Told her let's lay down so I can get in the mood. Did that and started touching her and grabbing her, willy started moving upwards but flashbacks of her face started getting into my head uncontrollably. Let's do head, I say to her.
Did not want to get that head touching my dick so I said condom on, she sucks and sucks and guys i don't know about you, but I'm a well preserved man in my early 30s and I like the girl that I'm with to be as fine as a peach, this just didn't do it for me, even kept thinkin of other women, but that face still stuck in my head. Eventually got it hard from thinking of Monica Hot Baby :)) so nothing to do now but look, turn around and I will fuck you from behind. The inside of her, not too tight but not too loose for me, good size I must say. Nothing to grab on to, absolutely nothing, couldn't pull on her hair cause I'm afraid that might seem aggressive.
So right now, 1 minute into the doggy and I was trying to think of nice things while having these thoughts on top: flat chest, white skin, horryfying face when the following hits me:
As soon as I start pounding, the weight of a familiar condom/fish/unwashedpussy/bluecheese smell hits my nose and I specifically asked her before getting started about stuff like that and she firmly denied it.

Senses dissapointed: visual, tactile and olfactory. Do not want to think about taste, the sheer idea of our lips touching reminds me of this scene:
External Link/Members Only
We understood eachother and laughed a little so hearing her was fine. That's the only positive thing about her.
For this whole experience I rate a definite negative and I warn all others interested in that lady, she is not like the photos show her I'm afraid. Well, if you have the balls to focus somewhere else and you're not bothered to mentally teleport some other place while doing the act, then try your luck but I'm telling you from a friendly angle, she will leave a stain on you fine gentlemen.
Stay away is the goal or you will have the scare of your life.

How can she have positive reviews I do not get. Don't get me wrong, she is sweet how she talks to you and she's nice and friendly but shit, she can get a job at a callcenter not here, we need good fresh flesh.

Oh and I eventually came inside of her ( condom on - MY CONDOM ) while pounding her doggy and trying to hold my nose so that the fish smell doesn't get inside and cause permanent brain damage. This after half an hour but it wasn't worth remembering however worth mentioning just for you to know I did get my money's worth.
The other half I knew I could not for the world, get hard to fuck her again so I made her do me a massage and she did not want to make it a full half hour, stopped when there were like 5-10 left for being tired. Did not want to stay longer. Washed and got out.
All the time I was there, I tried not to offend her about her looks but man I can't do that any longer, you have to know and not go.

Peace. Happy NY17

Offline driver

I like your style of writing, it had me laughing at points.

But why did you stay?  If she was that horrid, i'd of left

ptokazii

I like your style of writing, it had me laughing at points.

But why did you stay?  If she was that horrid, i'd of left

Thank you, I'm just getting started.

I asked myself the same question, here's the answer to it:
I did not bounce the moment I saw that face because:
1. I thought fine, face no good but atleast I can focus on the pussy.
2. And London traffic man, drove 1hour to get there, so the thought of doing another hour to get back, then another who knows how much to get to another punt, is simply a mood killer.
3. Price was the cheapest for London, so I said how bad could the experience get ?
4. I was taking decisions at the time with my dickbrain, instead of my normal brain.

You say now with no worry that you would have left but right then and there it's not that easy, you are undecisive in what to do and she is attracting you inside with a nice attitude, really hard to resist the temptation, I gave in just like the majority would.
It's not the first time this has happened, it's really hard to say NO !

ptokazii