Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru, outcall (residence, not hotel). tantricmassagetemple or karmatantric ?  (Read 1183 times)

opaque

Hi all,
I'm completely new to this. I am looking for sensual massage (nuru) with HR, but for outcall (residence, not hotel).
The last few days I found so many places that offer these services...but I'm very confused, I don't know which one to choose. Some of them even have the same girls (at least pictures and names).

I was thinking of trying one of the following two:
tantricmassagetemple: External Link/Members Only
karmatantric: External Link/Members Only  (there is already another post talking about this, but it's almost a year's old and the girls mentioned are not there anymore: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83112.msg1026170#msg1026170 )

Has anyone used any of the two? Would you recommend them? Would you recommend any other instead?

Offline Jonestown

Nuru massage requires a fair amount of setting up and cleaning up afterwards, well proper Nuru does - are you sure you want your first experience to be at home, wouldn't it be better to make it an incall where they are all set up and no one has to hump any gear around ?

Offline naughtyasianj

Tantric massage temple seems to have some of the same girls as here:

External Link/Members Only

opaque

Nuru massage requires a fair amount of setting up and cleaning up afterwards, well proper Nuru does - are you sure you want your first experience to be at home, wouldn't it be better to make it an incall where they are all set up and no one has to hump any gear around ?

Good point, I didn't think about that. I would actually prefer my place, I find it more relaxing. So, I might actually choose a body to body massage instead, which I'm guessing it's going to be less messy. It would still require shower and changing sheets, but that's alright.
Have you tried any of the above two, or any other agency that you would recommend?

opaque

Tantric massage temple seems to have some of the same girls as here:

External Link/Members Only

Yes, that's the website I saw as well and I'm a bit reluctant on choosing Tantric massage temple.

Offline Jonestown

Have you tried any of the above two, or any other agency that you would recommend?

No I wouldn't touch either with a barge pole, got bait & switch written all over them. Any girl who is "exclusive" to an agency is suspicious, any agency who has exclusive girls only, and a relatively large number of them at that, is way beyond suspicious.

getshorter

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only are the same yes. I have used this agency a few times over the years and it is correct that the pictures on the site are not of the girls you will meet. But having said that I can vouch for both Maggie and Eva at this agency who are both stunning young ladies with cracking bodies.

I have seen Arianna External Link/Members Only before when she worked at a different establishment at a different rate as well, those pictures are genuine and she is as lovely girl, but I won't be seeing her again at those prices.

An actual Nuru massage is very hard to find in London and outcall Nuru is not something I have ever heard of.