Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendation for London,bank area  (Read 1708 times)

Offline cakerusk

Will be in Bank early morning due to my work this week. Guess I will be done by 10 am. Any recommendation for morning punts who does OWO, CIM, Facials?

Thanks Guys!!

Offline davison

Will be in Bank early morning due to my work this week. Guess I will be done by 10 am. Any recommendation for morning punts who does OWO, CIM, Facials?

Thanks Guys!!

Thai Jane brothel is now very close to bank on leadenhall. Not the best but cheap and fits your requirements. Google Thai Jane London.

10 mins east there are much better options. Gfe Kama and J U L I E are a couple fit poles who share a flat in Whitechapel.

Love to hear some better suggestions around bank it's convenient for me too but I think it's a bit of a blank spot.

Offline cakerusk

Thai Jane brothel is now very close to bank on leadenhall. Not the best but cheap and fits your requirements. Google Thai Jane London.

10 mins east there are much better options. Gfe Kama and J U L I E are a couple fit poles who share a flat in Whitechapel.

Love to hear some better suggestions around bank it's convenient for me too but I think it's a bit of a blank spot.

To be honest, looking at the reviews in the UKpunting, i don't think i will lean towards thai jane brothel. Julie seems good. Can't find GFE kama, would appreciate if you could post the link as well.

I guess i will have to widen my area a bit more to find a decent VFM punt.

Cheers!!

Offline davison

Don't blame you on Jane. Check my review of Kama for the aw link. I thought she was perfect others did not enjoy as much.

Offline iwtc

It's really not that far to the Old Street-Shoreditch area and there are a lot of options in that direction.

Offline davison

It's really not that far to the Old Street-Shoreditch area and there are a lot of options in that direction.

Good point, the Old Street cluster is probably closer than Whitechapel.

Offline cakerusk

External Link/Members Only

saw this bird, i am very tempted but is Romanian. Even though not everything i want is in her like list, states does OWO, Anal, CIM(discretion which likely means she doesnt do it)

Anyone seen her?

Offline davison

Just saw Sweet Teen Julia south of Old Street - External Link/Members Only

10 mins from Bank, spectacular.  Don't hesitate.

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only

saw this bird, i am very tempted but is Romanian. Even though not everything i want is in her like list, states does OWO, Anal, CIM(discretion which likely means she doesnt do it)

Anyone seen her?

I haven't, she looks very attractive but  the lack of AW reviews for someone registered 6 months suggests caution.