Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jazmin Sexy Blondy - Risky or worth it? (Romford)  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Nosser2

I have been in touch with Jazmin as I am going to be in Romford for the night in just under a fortnight. According to her likes list, she does OWO, FK and A levels, all for £80 per hour. She looks great in her pictures but I do have some alarm bells ringing. First of all, surprisingly cheap especially as she told me on the phone that all the likes on her list are included in the price of an hour booking.

Only two reviews on AW - although one of them just before Christmas from a guy who himself has half a dozen reviews and has the appearance of being a genuine punter.

She is shown as Romanian - seems half the WG's in that area are from Romania - which does make me a bit wary. I can find no reviews of her on here, good or bad.

Anyone know anything more about her - or just thinks I'm daft for giving her a try?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Modify message

Offline Titti Tatti

sloopjohnb

Did you note the "Party Girl & Sniffing" on her profile?

Offline Nosser2

Sorry - but I've returned to punting after several years absence. I was confused by the party girl and sniffing bit - I put it down to poor English on her part, but you are now making me think it relates to something I should worry about. Please can you tell me what it means - if it's anything to do with drugs, then I'll look elsewhere!

sloopjohnb

I have a sneaking suspicion it refers to ingestion of a certain white powder...

Offline Nosser2

Sometimes I can be so bleeding dumb!

I believe the party girl and sniffing thing might indeed be relating to snorting. I think I will go for one of the others on my list instead.

Offline pewpewpew

What's wrong with her being a party girl? I'm sure that means that she's up for doing coke with you if you're interested. Party girls or not, I'm sure most WGS are on something

Offline pewpewpew

Oh,  and she looks incredibly sexy

Offline Nosser2

You do make a valid point Pew. I can't get past her looks and likes - a really good combination! Maybe I am being far too prudish because, as you say, many of them are on something. Better something going up the nose than in the veins anyway.

So I will give her a go, and will post a review on here once I've seen her.

Thanks for the comments from those who have posted.

Offline Herges Adventures

Hmm

Nice pics but those in the gallery are a different person from the profile ones - not hair colour and length....

:hi:

Offline The_Don

Hmm

Nice pics but those in the gallery are a different person from the profile ones - not hair colour and length....

:hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nosser2

Booked in with her for tomorrow. I agree her profile pics appear different to her gallery pics, but have chatted on the phone and willing to take a chance. I've told her if when I turn up it's not the girl with the tattoo on her wrist, I'm going elsewhere.

Hopefully a decent review to follow..................

Offline The_Don

Booked in with her for tomorrow. I agree her profile pics appear different to her gallery pics, but have chatted on the phone and willing to take a chance. I've told her if when I turn up it's not the girl with the tattoo on her wrist, I'm going elsewhere.

Hopefully a decent review to follow..................

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money.