Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teasing Massage  (Read 4772 times)

Offline char45

I'm hoping fellow massage aficionados can suggest a girl in North or Central London who gives a really good teasing massage ideally followed by OWO but not necessary...am sick of being ripped off in the Chinese massage places 

BustyAsianLover

Eastern Promises In Finchley.  It's run by linDa Maylee. HJ only but expert teasing

Offline socksfellan2

Eastern Promises In Finchley.  It's run by linDa Maylee. HJ only but expert teasing

Have you been there before? Or have there been other reviews I can't seem to find them

BustyAsianLover

Yes,  to see Linda. Also seen her at previous shops. She trains the girls.  Yuki is next on my list there.

Offline Steve121

Hi

Is there a link for eastern promises in Finchley? Can't seem to find anything online.

Thanks
Steve121

Offline Rupert

External Link/Members Only

Quote from: Steve121
link=topic=119178.msg1367813#msg1367813 date=1479221698
Hi

Is there a link for eastern promises in Finchley? Can't seem to find anything online.

Thanks
Steve121

Offline Ziggyj

Can anyone confirm if this is the same Linda Maylee, that was at Chancery Lane

BustyAsianLover

Offline MrE30

Linda is bloody fantastic. Met her a few times,  the massages are excellent  and she knows how to treat a rager!

peter296

Do the extras cost normal prices with them?

Offline webpunter

Eastern Promise have 20% off 4hand session for next 10 days or so.  '4H' is usually a good sign of whats on offer.  I'd be tempted but not my manor.  And i'd have to remember to take a couple of scores for the HE bit  :lol: 
Coming back to OP's question - Londinium is wall-to-wall massage city, norf London seems to be better than south.  Usually OWO on the menu - even if not advertised - especially on repeat visits.  Unless they specifically detail that NOT available etc - several times etc.  For me the 'will-she-won't-she' question is whether they'll go to OWO, not give out HE

bigone

Yes,  to see Linda. Also seen her at previous shops. She trains the girls.  Yuki is next on my list there.
Like to do a review ?😐