Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Answer On Phones? (Leicester)  (Read 583 times)

Offline koopertrooper

Hi All

i was wondering if it was just me or is anyone else having trouble with WGs responding on their phones?

for the past week ive contacted the below on numerous occasions (even sent texts without replies) but also in general not been getting any response...

External Link/Members Only - contacted her last month with no joy - well reviewed on here (and now put prices up too)
External Link/Members Only - no joy this week
External Link/Members Only - texted and called - no response
External Link/Members Only - called and texted this week - no response

And there was Elly who was house sharing with Nina who i rang and texted a few times with no response and now not advertised..

Has anyone managed to get through to them?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:09:56 pm by koopertrooper »

Offline koopertrooper

just noticed someone put a post up for jessica in the reviews so might just be coincidental - ill just have to keep trying i guess!

Offline ZeroCount

I get maybe a 30% reply rate texting Viva girls in general, I think it's just par for the course. God knows why they bother to advertise if they're not even going to reply.

I always wondered if it might be down to some girls preferring calls to texts - I always just text as it's easier. But if you've had the same trouble when phoning too, then it can't be down to that.

Offline jeanphillipe

Protocol is to call first if no answer then drop a text. Most girls will accept text if they see you tried to call first.

Vivastreet girls tend to be more accepting of texts

Offline ZeroCount

Protocol is to call first if no answer then drop a text. Most girls will accept text if they see you tried to call first.

I've never heard of that protocol in a couple of decades of punting. Most girls seem fine with a text or AW message as initial contact. I suspect it's just easier for them that way, rather than the hassle of taking tons of calls. Some girls specify "calls only" on their profile, which is absolutely fine, but I see that very rarely. And it's pretty much only Viva girls I've been entirely ignored by.

Online gbyld87

I've never heard of that protocol in a couple of decades of punting. Most girls seem fine with a text or AW message as initial contact. I suspect it's just easier for them that way, rather than the hassle of taking tons of calls. Some girls specify "calls only" on their profile, which is absolutely fine, but I see that very rarely. And it's pretty much only Viva girls I've been entirely ignored by.

yeah, I only ever call as a last resort and that's very rare.  I suspect the guy's just been trying in the mornings for an afternoon booking and most of the VS lot don't start responding until around midday.

Offline Hotdogboy88

I wasn’t aware there was a protocol.  :unknown:

Online versace

Hi All

i was wondering if it was just me or is anyone else having trouble with WGs responding on their phones?

for the past week ive contacted the below on numerous occasions (even sent texts without replies) but also in general not been getting any response...

External Link/Members Only - contacted her last month with no joy - well reviewed on here (and now put prices up too)
External Link/Members Only - no joy this week
External Link/Members Only - texted and called - no response
External Link/Members Only - called and texted this week - no response

And there was Elly who was house sharing with Nina who i rang and texted a few times with no response and now not advertised..

Has anyone managed to get through to them?

Beware she is a scammer and the pics ain’t real!

Offline Cribster

This one may be as she asked me for a deposit.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Captainhowdy666

I walked away with blue balls on Wednesday after not getting a single phone answer or reply from texts.