Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leela Cambridge  (Read 4912 times)

midnightcowboy

Has anybody tried this Thai massage.

I rang today and was given prices of £50 1/2hr/ £80 1hr for massage with happy ending.

Seems a bit pricey to me.

midnightcowboy

Unless she gives a quality massage.

Has anybody tried ?

Offline Fish9

I agree it is pricey. I went there last week. Comms were poor and vague but I turned up. Short chinese lady, polite, not very pretty, I suppose a bit dumpy. Asked what the massage included which was hand relief in the £50 but even that seemed to be given reluctantly. Asked about oral which was £80. Decided to walk.
Would not recommend.
I am looking for a decent massage in the Cambridge area with optional extras. Yet to find anything that really does the trick. By the time you pay for extras it is cheaper to pay for a girl off the other site.

midnightcowboy

I am looking too. Mill Road was promising but it's too local to be comfortable. I've also heard that the extras there can just keep piling on. That said, I did have just a nice HE massage for a decent price on my visit, and it was a pretty good massage.

I agree about the dumpy woman. Why would you risk that when you can some quality that matches the pics from elsewhere?

Offline Fish9

I found Mill Rd not discrete, the woman running it just a bit aggressive. The main problem was the girls were more interested in getting to the extras and the massage was poor and rushed.

midnightcowboy

That woman is aggressive. I popped in there to scope it out and talked to her. Instantly I knew that she wasn't the type to be running a beauty salon.. I wonder how many people she's scared off. Think she's got her father involved now, there's some old guy who quite often sits at the desk.

I have to say that my massage was pretty good, She used her knees on me or something. Think her name was Coco.

Offline Fish9

MC. Have you tried this lady for a massage. Nice lady, lovely body (although she will not strip off) and an excellent massage. North part of Cambridge. HR often available.
Discrete (unlike Mill Rd) and easy parking. She will do half hour. £40 per hour £20 for the extra.
Tel 07803772974

External Link/Members Only

midnightcowboy

MC. Have you tried this lady for a massage. Nice lady, lovely body (although she will not strip off) and an excellent massage. North part of Cambridge. HR often available.
Discrete (unlike Mill Rd) and easy parking. She will do half hour. £40 per hour £20 for the extra.
Tel 07803772974

I saw her recently. She was pretty good, and I do plan to go back but I assumed that she was totally legit.

Is there a magic word ? :)

Offline Fish9

I just asked directly and nicely on my second visit and she was willing. I think if she likes you and feels comfortable she is willing

midnightcowboy

I just asked directly and nicely on my second visit and she was willing. I think if she likes you and feels comfortable she is willing

Thanks for the info. It took her a little while to loosen up but she was really nice at the end.

She is really calm and I can see that she needs to feel comfortable, so no rush..

Offline Fish9

Keep us posted, which I am sure you will

Offline Fish9

Just wondering did you make another visit and did it work out

midnightcowboy

I've not yet had the time to go, but hope to soon.

new

Tel 07803772974

Is her place wheelchair accessible?

Offline Fish9

New, yes it is. MC mention my name it might help get the outcome you want. Good luck both of you. I would be intrigued to know if you or anyone else agrees with my opinion

new

New, yes it is. MC mention my name it might help get the outcome you want. Good luck both of you. I would be intrigued to know if you or anyone else agrees with my opinion

Thanks fish! It sounds perfect for me if it is!
I'll give her a ring this week.
(I'm assuming fish9 wont suffice as a name? haha)

midnightcowboy

Thanks fish! It sounds perfect for me if it is!
I'll give her a ring this week.
(I'm assuming fish9 wont suffice as a name? haha)

My thoughts exactly.

I just can't really see myself turning to her in a sensitive moment and saying, 'It's ok, I know Fish9'

Don't mean to mock Fish9, but you can see my point.

Offline Fish9

I thought I might get a raised eyebrow, but was just trying to assist. I get the point but will keep my head a little lower from now on. Try it, let me know if it works, You might be pleasantly surprised. Nice to know you have sensitive moments

midnightcowboy

I thought I might get a raised eyebrow, but was just trying to assist. I get the point but will keep my head a little lower from now on. Try it, let me know if it works, You might be pleasantly surprised. Nice to know you have sensitive moments

Thanks Fish9, I read it as a helpful gesture, but I think the OP was inquiring if she knows you as Fish9?

To me it seems unlikely that she would.

Offline Fish9

I do not mind the comments at all, I may well have said the same. She knows I posted and reference to this site will not be untoward. I find her a nice lady and wanted to assist her
Good fortune

new

I actually made the assumption midnightcowboy actually knew your name  as you directed it at him, then thought it might not work so well if i said fish9! But, fair enough it makes sense if she knows your handle.

Also, don't lower your head on my account i didn't mean any mocking or disrespect, just made a wrong assumption.

Offline tatoo1

Arranged a visit with Linda mentioned above and when I turned up it was obvious she had double booked or got a longer/better appointment! Met me outside as I approached the place and asked me if I could wait another hour. The excuse was that she had to go to the toilet!  :lol: saw another guy waiting in a car as left who was clearly here to see her. Won't bother next time but it's slim picking here for FBSM

new

Is there any more feedback regarding her because this one has definitely interested me

midnightcowboy

I went to see her for a straight massage as I have muscular issues in my back. She was excellent, discovered all the problems, and gave me further advice and excersizes for one in particular. I came away with the impression that she was all about the massage. It's only on this forum that she popped up as doing anything extra. She is very nice and very calm and I can believe that she does do extra once she knows you, but it wasn't obvious to me. Hope that helps.

Offline Fish9

Linda knows that this thread says she will offer HR. Did you ask her for extras or sense you should not suggest it. Maybe it was just the massage you wanted and I agree she is good. I have now visited a few times sometimes asking for extra and sometimes not as I enjoy the massage.
Presume you did not mention fish9 or this forum.

Offline Love2come

Tel 07803772974

The add has ended, don't suppose you have another link or the last three digits of her number so that I can track her down? I will be in Cambridge some time in October and this would make a great lunchtime trip.  Also is she near the train station?

Offline tatoo1

Her phone number is in in the quote above? The place isn't near the main Cambridge station so bus or car to get to her for me.

Offline Love2come

Her phone number is in in the quote above? The place isn't near the main Cambridge station so bus or car to get to her for me.

My bad. Apologies

midnightcowboy

I was wondering how long that would take.

Offline Fish9

So MC, have you found any other reasonably local massages worth exploring. I have looked and found very little

midnightcowboy

I've pretty much drawn a blank too.

I've not been back to Linda yet but I will when I can. Her massage knowledge and skill are perhaps worth keeping at that, or when the day comes we can go further.

Besides, I have a desire for the slightly seedy 'clinic' thing, ideally with nurse like uniforms :) I am looking farther afield, Bedford and Newmarket.

I did however notice the following:

Different phone number. Will give it a call.

midnightcowboy

Sounds interesting. I am tempted but I know people in this immediate area and it could be a big mistake.

Let me know how you get on :)

Offline Fish9

Both ads are the same person. Good massage but not as good. Definitely just a massage. Private flat. so no seedy suggestion at all. But if you do go, let us know

midnightcowboy

Ok, interesting. I thought from her voice that she was a dead cert for extras. It must be my mind..