Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalie Love (eager, passionate & a good fuck)  (Read 1578 times)

bensonhedges20

Positives
Eager to please
Multiple positions
Eager to Dfk (full on)
Cim and swallow and was willing to such every last drop.
Ensured you had clean hands before fingering
No clockwaching
Happy to initiate further rounds without me telling or asking
Very good English
Good communications

Bad:
Was ten minutes late as she waited for me to check in and then called the room to ensure not a timewaster but it was acceptable but I have to have atleast one negative remark.
Need to be careful when receiving bj as it can get toothy.

Appearance
She looks very much like her pictures. Blonde hair. Good sized Tits. Has a discreet tattoo on her back. Slightly nearing a size 10-12 but I'm not one for dress sizes. Very acceptable and I was happy with how she looked.

If you want to meet a girl who you are paying for her time then she's one good girl to fuck in the services department.

Services handled- cim, swallow ( spit before lunch but swallowed after as it was her first meal), handsome, owo, ball play during owo bj, Dfk, her on top, mish, doggy, couch play. She's a Good mix of People and Dfk. Some dirty talk throughout. She kisses full on and with tongue. Proper girl friend style as if you haven't seen her in a long time.

She arrived at my place and we got to know each other intimately. Instantly had round one after funds parted with. Headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch where she was eager to get back to more fun after about 50mins in the restaurant.

We decided to head to her place to initiate further rounds. She changed to something Sexy upon arrival. Put some music on and we had round two beginning on her couch and going down her spiral staircase to her candle lit bedroom.

Had further rounds in bedroom and for the last 30 mins headed back up to the couch where she gave strong owo for the last 30 mins ensuring I climaxed and left me dry and cumless.

Had shower, got changed and left with a hug and a kiss.

She's a stones throw from harrods if you need a location. Walkable distance.

Hornydevil247

bensonhedges20

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:51:38 pm by bensonhedges20 »

Goofy85

She is a great girl. I highly recommend her if you can afford it. Her price is the only thing that has stopped me from returning.

password02

Saw her last year when she was doing a special 2 hour session for £250 - IMO very nice girl who is filthy as fck.

Excellent location and the flat with the spiral staircase is a great sight when she is walking up and you are behind watching her great arse

Only reason I have not returned is that there are too many girls to see with little time