Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie A - Aldgate  (Read 2908 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only Aldgate
Very pretty girl at £100ph, but preferences and skills? Marginal service.
Thanks particularly to ytettzru for his original review.  I have not yet figured out posting pictures but the ones in his review are the girl I saw and still on her profile.

Background
I operate under the assumption that the rest of the world is pretty much oblivious to my trials and tribulations so, if you have read my reviews before, forgive me for restating the driving ambition currently underpinning my punting; having sex with women who are completely out of my league - 8’s physically and facially, a reasonably long service list (dfk, OWO, CIM), local and less than £120 per hour.  This is my quest.

I booked Sophie aware she had a mixed press, the risks would be about services (does she offer them all?) and enthusiasm (works continuously and previous signs of burn out)  BUT, and here is the key but, if the profile was accurate and the service reasonable she would tick ALL my boxes.  The list of reliable, reasonably priced WG's in the Barbican area starts and ends with Sweet Chantelle, who is steady but no more than 7’s.  I’ve written on Petite Juliette before; horney as fuck and a fantastic blowjob but total loss as a GFE in my opinion and certainly some form of middle European routlette.  I read the previous reviews and decided Sophie had to be worth a punt; with reasonable service she would be fantastically convenient for me.

Arrangement
A couple of things to note.  I made initial contact by telephone, after which all arrangements by text.  Her spoken English and comprehension is reasonable.  My guess is that her written comprehension is limited (or she does not pay full attention when reading text messages). My attempt to confirm services from her likes list before the event was not successful but, to be honest, I have never successfully got a WG to confirm a service request before a first meeting - thoughts welcome.
Second thing, after a couple of introductory exchanges she swapped me to a second phone.  I booked a few days ahead of time and asked for a schedule of confirmation and she suggested 10 minutes ahead of the meeting.  She had not given me the postcode at this point (?!) -  you will need to be on top of the coms.
Finally, she takes bookings from 12.00 each day except Sundays and the phone goes on "when she wakes up - 9 am".

She is at the far end of a back street less than five mintues from Aldgate station. On arrival I telephoned; directions are certainly necessary to get you from the "front door" of the complex to the flat which is in a large enclosed estate.  I will not give more details for the risk of making it identifiable but suffice to say it is not an easy journey so she has to "talk you in." 

First impressions
In the flat and a couple of things; she looks fantastic.  She has a slim shapely figure in a short dark silver dressing gown with dead straight long black hair - very striking and easily into the 8's. She is reasonably tall; I would say 5'10''. She has a really sexy body; better than her looks facially, and she is no doubt pretty. Once the dressing gown is off the word is "wow!" The photos make her look a bit skinny.  By contrast physically, we are past xAleksandrax, in the territory of Stunning Julie and only a little way off approaching Mel (Sophie has no freckles and better boobs but not the amazing ass and face); comfortable 8 on my gauge. Facially. she has a mouth piercing which does not do anything for me and I think distracts from her looks, she looked tired and washed out and the photos are slightly flattering I would say, but she is pretty and her hair is dramatic. She has a text tatoo on her arm.  I asked her what it meant - it was too deep for me.
Be warned, her attitude is cool, unfriendly and aloof.  This warms up through the punt but it is off-putting and could be a serious let down.  She is trading on her looks, weigh this if you are considering her. Truth be told I have not punted yet this year because a long recovery from a very persistant sinus bug and she is suffering with the same.  She looked a little under the weather and told me she is working 6 days a week and sleeps on 7.
Room and shower were servicable. She also said that she would meet a dress request (I did not make one). There is another girl in the flat who was friendly but I did not know if she was working and did not get a clear look at her.

The deed
Services I experienced were kissing (note neither fk or dfk in my experience) HR, OWO, penetration (missionary, then legs over my shoulders, spoons, doggy) HR, prostrate massage and cim (sort of). I also got to play with her delightful bust and some cuddles. Her attitude is not great and put me off after a while but she does warm up.  At her best she teases - much better.  If you are good with people you may get more out of her. If you find engaging and putting people at ease more difficult it could go badly. She asked what I wanted and did all that I asked.
Her skills are rudementary.  Technique - oral and by hand - lacks finess and she refuses to use lubricant which does not help. To my mind this, together with the long hair, elaborate fingernails and extensive jewelry all bear out that she is relatively inexperienced.  I am not sure how long she has been working - but I don't think it is long.
Similarly service is barely adequate.  She is suffering cramp in various joints and she moans about this and the sinusitus.  Her tone can fall in to winey and complaining.  She looks tired and she is dismissive of my suggest to take more days off.  Smiling more would add alot to the service.
Her next booking following mine is at 4.15.  She asked if it was OK to take a call while I was getting dressed 10 minutes before the end of the session, but we also started early as she let me in 10 minutes early.  There was no timewasting in my experience of her, but I am more relaxed about this than most.

Overal
So this a positive for me.  Her skills are weak but for a very pretty girl she is good value.  I will read negative reviews of her credulously - I would suggest a potential visitor consider the negatives before deciding to book.

Dave
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 05:06:49 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Sedlmayer

I'm not having a go mate, but this sounds like a Neutral at best to me.

mrhappypants

No arguing the limitations, but I will likely return.

Dave

LL

I'm not having a go mate, but this sounds like a Neutral at best to me.
Well that's the difference between the reviewer and the reader. The reviewer spends the time writing the review so they can put down whatever rating they think is appropriate. The reader can read it.  :hi:

Very detailed and factual review. Thanks Dave. My conclusion is that one I would avoid personally. But that's because I find it very difficult to relax and enjoy myself if they don't have a warm and friendly attitude.

mrhappypants

Well that's the difference between the reviewer and the reader. The reviewer spends the time writing the review so they can put down whatever rating they think is appropriate. The reader can read it.  :hi:

Very detailed and factual review. Thanks Dave. My conclusion is that one I would avoid personally. But that's because I find it very difficult to relax and enjoy myself if they don't have a warm and friendly attitude.

Sounds right. I hoped the detailed review will help others self select accurately.

Dave

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I totally agree that it is prerogative of the reviewer to rate the punt entirely as he sees fit, taking the overall experience into account.

I think you have written an excellent balanced review mrhappypants.

It now allows others to decide for themselves on how they would perceive a similar punt in terms of looks, services, attitude etc.

west8

Good review Dave, thanks. :drinks:

I actually read it twice as I couldn't quite believe I had seen 'Positive' and your name in the same review. ;)

mrhappypants

You will see that I have written quite a few positive reviews if you check my back catalogue, but I do try to give a balanced and measured view regardless of the overall rating.  To my mind this is more important and valuable as it allows the punter to better decide based on their knowledge of their own preferences - as LL illustrates above.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

shes been up and down my hotlist more times than a whores knickers and i remain tempted for a quick half hour at 60,im also still tempted by juliette,has anyone seen her post her last review on here?

mrhappypants

Stick Petite Juliette in the search field. 

Dave

Offline kowalski

A very informative review and reinforces my belief that it just isn't worth negotiating some dodgy Warren nest of corridors with a phone glued to your ear to guide you in. Good for you but the pain ain't worth the gain.I like a quick exit without the risk of intimidation.Just makes me wonder who sets these flats up,must be a huge pimping network.

mrhappypants

A very informative review and reinforces my belief that it just isn't worth negotiating some dodgy Warren nest of corridors with a phone glued to your ear to guide you in. Good for you but the pain ain't worth the gain.I like a quick exit without the risk of intimidation.Just makes me wonder who sets these flats up,must be a huge pimping network.

From this point of view definitely avoid. 

Dave

Offline claretandblue

Stick Petite Juliette in the search field. 

Dave
i said post her last review,just curious if the service quality has continued to wane

Offline OutForJustice80

Now that's a shame. When I clicked through to the profile I was all but ready to dial the number but having read the full account I think I will let well alone. Good thorough review. For the record I don't think you can say a review is anything based on your reading of it. The Positive, Neutral or Negative is entire subjective based on the reviewers criteria.

mrhappypants

i said post her last review,just curious if the service quality has continued to wane

Ah understood.  I have been off ill so not seen her more recently, but interested in anyone else's update.

Dave

Offline TheOracle

From this point of view definitely avoid. 

Uh?! I was there again the other day, and I don't see how anyone would find that place threatening: it's a big, anonymous complex, yes, but has none of the dodginess of an estate or similar places.

It's just 6 or 7 stairwells opening over a big courtyard, and the only complicate thing is that one has to understand which of the stairwells is the one that hosts flat number 6: it's not too hard, once you notice that each of them has a sign next to the door stating the interval of flat numbers accessible through it!

Anyway, definitely not the kind of place that makes you think there's the risk of being chased by an agry pimp.

mrhappypants

Uh?! I was there again the other day, and I don't see how anyone would find that place threatening: it's a big, anonymous complex, yes, but has none of the dodginess of an estate or similar places.

It's just 6 or 7 stairwells opening over a big courtyard, and the only complicate thing is that one has to understand which of the stairwells is the one that hosts flat number 6: it's not too hard, once you notice that each of them has a sign next to the door stating the interval of flat numbers accessible through it!

Anyway, definitely not the kind of place that makes you think there's the risk of being chased by an agry pimp.
I think we need to be careful here for the risk of identifying the location.  You may be right that the place "feels" safe. I am not really a good judge as I grew up on dodgy estates - what looks and feels dangerous and what actually is dangerous can be very different things in my personal experience.  But if this were a concern for me (I am a large bloke so it is not) the navigating a part would be off putting.

Couple of things I neglected to put in the review.  What I wrote gives a more negative feel for the service than how I felt; she was straight foward and responded, but seemed under the weather.  Secondly, in the the other direction, she kept dabbing my cock periodically with a wet wipe during OWO - poor show.

Dave

LL

I am not really a good judge as I grew up on dodgy estates - what looks and feels dangerous and what actually is dangerous can be very different things in my personal experience.  But if this were a concern for me (I am a large bloke so it is not) the navigating a part would be off putting.
Dave, you're not another cagefighter with 8% body fat are you?  :D

mrhappypants

:) unfortunately for me mixed martial arts / full contact conker fights and lolly stick competitions are now but a distant, happy memory.  I can still get a bit lively in the post office queue though, and I am a bit on the large side

Dave.

Offline Meursault

+1 on all counts.
I'll avoid her, but understand why she's tempting. She has "the look".
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 07:46:52 pm by Meursault »