Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ashley - Edinburgh  (Read 2188 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7341309) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline noodle

Met with Ashley in Feb after having seen comments suggesting that it was in fact Charlie a well know SP who I had seen previously but in a new guise. Charlie had been a great shag so decided to go for it a relive some old memories.

Venue
Ashleys flat is close to tynecastle stadium. My experience echos other review in that the Flat was a tip, stuff strewn everywhere. The bathroom was manky, floor soaking and rancid towels strewn about the place. Had I not seen Ashley before I would have bailed at this point.

Cost
£150 + £20 for anal.

Appearance
Ashley is a bit of shorty. She's gained a bit of wait since seeing her previously buy not fat. She was dressed in a white bra an panties definitely not a stunner but doable.

Service
As soon as I came out the loo Ashely wanted to get straight down too it. Clothes straight off and wanted to suck my cock which she did as I stood at the end of the bed. We then moved onto the bed, fingered her. She gets very wet as mentioned in other reviews. Started to fuck her, first in the pussy, then she asked me to put it in her ass. Flipped her over and proceeded to do so. She take a decent banging in the back door but everything just felt off.

Throughout the season I couldn't help but notice she looked quite a bit rougher than before. She a quite lot of bruising on her legs and didn't really look like she was living the healthiest life lets say.

Decided to finish off quickly, make my excuses and leave. Sadly not the provider she used to be, certainly I wont be back.

Offline peterpan19

Sounds similar to my experience, was hoping for much better  :(

Offline Scotty

I saw her a couple of times when she was "Charlie" That was some time ago though. I was thinking about giving her another go but I think that I will give her a miss. Thanks for the review.

Offline Jimmy21

In your opinion is she jagging ?
Or drinking heavily