Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melina Thai GFE / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 5314 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7142657) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Amazing punt - pretty, eager girl who's determined to get every drop from you

Contact details:

Saw her and another Thai girl popping up in Torry the other day, had the horn, so decided to give them a text.  Quick replies, all fine, didn't discuss rates but all clear on the site anyway.  I paid £120 for the hour.  Agreed a late night meet for an hour.  Postcode given straight away but told to text when nearby for the number.  The address is a residential block in Torry's Main Street and there's no cover -- if it was a busier time of day you'd be seen coming/going by anyone walking about.

Got to the place, text her, told number and block door is open, so walk in, knock quietly on the flat door, it opens and she lets me in.  Flat appears to have a set of stairs going down (weird for ground floor) but we walk past the stairs and into a small bedroom.  Just a bed with sheets and towels and a small beside table.  No mirror on teh build-in storage sadly.

She's definitely the girl in the photos (attached), which are pretty accurate but might have had her features smoothed a little with a filter -- her jawline is a bit less tapered and her skin is a touch darker, but it's her.  She's also taller than I expected -- maybe 5'8"?  Slim, toned body with nothing on under her sheer dressing gown.  Small tits with a scar under each which isn't very noticeable (guessing a reduction?). English fine but not amazing, very smiley and affectionate.

She closes the door behind us and she's immediately all over me with a hug and lots of kissing.  We break off after a minute or two, I hand her the money, and she helps me undress.  She's kissing me all over as she's taking my clothes off, and teasing my cock.  I ask her to turn on the lights, which she does, but it's the dimmest ceiling bulb I've ever seen.  Must be 25W!

Onto the bed, we kiss more, and I'm raring to go.  She rubbers me up, adds some lude, and I start to fuck her in a few positions.  She's very tight and I can't get very far into her at first -- I don't think she's blocking me or anything -- as we go for a bit longer it's like she relaxed and I can get fully into her.  She's very affectionate and we fuck in a couple of positions until I can't hold it and I finish in the bag in doggy.  (A shame that there's no mirror on that built-in wardrobe!)

She very attentively cleans me up and lies down next to me, so we kiss some more which brings me back to life.  After some more kissing and groping her body, she rubbers me up again and we fuck again.  No issues with depth this time.  I'm quite vigourous in fucking her and she takes it all without complaint.  She's very focussed on following my lead throughout it -- she's quite submissive and eager to please.

The second round is the same -- several of positions, lots of kissing.  Reverse cowgirl is a treat because she has a nice arse and it gives me a break to make sure I don't pop too quick, but I do anyway when she switches back to cowgirl.  It's about forty minutes in when I pop the seocnd time in cowgirl.  She doesn't move, just keeps kissing me with my cock still inside her.  She's in no real rush to move and we just lie like htat for a while kissing, which brings me back to life again.

She climbs off, takes off the condom, and cleans me up again.  "You can do again?  Three?"  She starts to suck my cock, no condom.  It's a little toothy but good overall -- I hadn't paid for OWO but it feels great.  She spends several minutes working on my cock with her mouth.  I'm not usually able to do three in an hour now, but she's done a great job of waking me back up, so it's on with another condom and into missionary.  She wraps her legs around me and spends the whole time kissing me or kissing my neck -- she seems to cum, quietly, and after quite a bit of work -- I've worked up a real sweat getting htere the third time -- I cum inside her in the condom in missionary.  She contracts her pussy in time with me and it feels amazing.  We lie like that, sweaty and kissing for awhile before I get up.

As before, she cleans me up with bouts of kissing in between, then helps me get dressed.  I leave, and I've been there about 10 minutes over the hour.  She didn't seem to want me gone, but I was finished and absolutely drained.  In hindsight, I think if I'd had a fourth in me, she'd have been up for it -- she really was like a submissive girlfriend who's really eager to please.  (Haven't had one of those in 20 years sadly!)

All in a great punt -- top five ever becasue she's so eager to please and felt very natural.  She's here another week or so I think.  Only downside really is that flat -- it is likely to be a bit busy outside at the wrong times of day.  Well worth running that gauntlet though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Boaby 69

Thanks for the Review
I was looking at her profile the other day but was a bit put off as I thought she had a bit of a Ladyboy look about her face, thanks for TOFYT, definitely consider paying her a visit now. How old do you reckon she is ?

Offline bluetable

I'd say pretty accurate with the age 27 -- late 20s, early 30s.  She's in great shape.

Offline bluetable

Went for a second visit at lunchtime today and she blew my mind again.  Was walking a bit wobbly after lunch when I got back to work because she'd worked me so hard and got three good sized loads out of me.  SHe's a great, eager GFE -- very submissive but eager to absolutely satisfy you.

Flat is still a bit hairy coming and going because it's a bit exposed.  I saw her flatmate External Link/Members Only coming out of the bathroom as we were walking to the bedroom -- photos of her are accurate, though I'd say she's older than 27.  Not as pretty as Melina but in good shape and smiled and said hello so seemed friendly.

Offline Boaby 69

Went to see her last night, was buzzed in, through into the room, had a better look at her, not sure if she's had some plastic work done But there's something very unfeminine looking about her. & she talks like a Verbal typewriter, when she asked how long you stay? the booking by Txt was 30min, but I told her, I think I'll go for an hour, I'll nip out to the car for extra £50 that was my cue to get out of there.
Sorry, I don't care how good a fuck she was she didn't appeal to me.

Offline Roo1

I did the same off the back of this review I booked an hour but then when I got there I couldn’t get over the manly features. I got to the toilet and put my ringtone on through settings came out and said I had to leave in a panic, grabbed my cash and got out of there then contacted Emily (see my recent review). Days like this make me question if the hobby is worth it but the second head always wins.

Offline jockerson

I also went to see her on friday eve and politely said no and left

Offline Bru1901

Must have been the weirdest tour for her part lol

Its one of the reasons i avoid thais and brazilians

Offline McPopman

I was thinking about having a punt. Not now though after recent replies.

Offline Marcus0101

I went during the weekend as well on the back of these positive "reviews". I know it's all about opinion but looking at what others I have said the positives are very misleading.

Area is a dump with boarded up houses on same street as the flat, main entrance door, flat bottom floor first flat on the left. I was alarmed by the size of "her" jaw and should have walked but stayed, I caught a glimpse of the size of her feet and they were like shoes boxes which I have never seen on a woman. Took her robe off and zero breasts at all, just nipples stuck on her, nothing like the pics where it looks like she has breasts.

Her shoulders also looked broad and not feminine like at all, she went to kiss me but it just felt all very wrong and I couldn't even get hard when she gave me oral. I said I wasn't feeling well and left as it all felt completely wrong and one of the worst experiences of my life. I didn't care about getting my money back I just wanted out the flat and away.

I had taken a break from punting and this was my first in a while, I thought from reading these reviews it would be a decent one, how very wrong I was and this "review" is very misleading to others and no surprise to see the other comments. Only wish I had walked but having not punted in a while I thought it would be ok, just goes to show how badly some "positives" on here can be. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2023, 07:20:25 pm by Marcus0101 »

Offline bluetable

this "review" is very misleading to others and no surprise to see the other comments.
It's my review, and I stand by it.  Sorry you had a really bad time and had to bail -- I didn't, and everything I said in here is based on my own experience of seeing her.  It's shitty to imply that I'm lying or being dishonest -- what's the end goal for me doing that?  What possible benefit is there to me to give a fake positive review for this WG?

It reads to me that the other comments here are suggesting she's a ladyboy.  I don't think she is... but she could be I suppose?  I didn't think her feet were overly big, her tits are small which I mentioned in my review and I assumed was a reduction/implant removal, but maybe it's tiny implants being put in?  Seems pointless but could be (why not just go for bigger bolt-ons?).  She had a waist/hip ratio like I expected and didn't think her shoulders we overly big.  Didn't see an Adams apple.

Her pussy felt like a pussy to me when I fucked it once she was warmed up (like I said, a bit tight to start with), but I didn't inspect her down there and didn't really look.  I just went with how it felt to me.  Fuck knows, maybe she is a ladyboy?  I honestly don't know -- I wouldn't have said so but maybe I'm wrong?

Sorry to anyone who's gone to see her based off my review and left unhappy -- not at all my intention.  I didn't have an intention beyond sharing my own review, which I still stand by even if she is a ladyboy -- though I will say this: if she is one, she should tell us upfront and not try to hide it or disguise it or trick anyone.  I personally wouldn't have seen her if she advertised thata she is a ladyboy.

Offline Thepunteruk

I went during the weekend as well on the back of these positive "reviews". I know it's all about opinion but looking at what others I have said the positives are very misleading.

Area is a dump with boarded up houses on same street as the flat, main entrance door, flat bottom floor first flat on the left. I was alarmed by the size of "her" jaw and should have walked but stayed, I caught a glimpse of the size of her feet and they were like shoes boxes which I have never seen on a woman. Took her robe off and zero breasts at all, just nipples stuck on her, nothing like the pics where it looks like she has breasts.

Her shoulders also looked broad and not feminine like at all, she went to kiss me but it just felt all very wrong and I couldn't even get hard when she gave me oral. I said I wasn't feeling well and left as it all felt completely wrong and one of the worst experiences of my life. I didn't care about getting my money back I just wanted out the flat and away.

I had taken a break from punting and this was my first in a while, I thought from reading these reviews it would be a decent one, how very wrong I was and this "review" is very misleading to others and no surprise to see the other comments. Only wish I had walked but having not punted in a while I thought it would be ok, just goes to show how badly some "positives" on here can be.

As much is the original review is the OP's opinion as stated above, you really should do your own review. With your experience and opinion.

Offline Aberlad

Three people moaning about this review and not reviewing their own experiences. Very poor.

Each to their own, but the more reviews left then the more people can gauge if this is for them or not!

Offline bluetable

Back in town now with a External Link/Members Only.

Maybe you guys are right?  Maybe she is a ladyboy?  Weird bit in her description here:

My name is ADIYA, I am a petite naughty Thai girl [ ; ) ] with a sexy Body, soft skin, brown eyes and firm breast!

Added red to make it visible, had to add spaces because UKP makes it into [ ;) ] otherwise, which maybe means she is one?  Seems weird otherwise.

If so -- I'm sorry.  I didn't think so at the time, but I am totally open to being wrong on this.  I'd feel pretty stupid if she was, but I can't go back and I don't feel bad about my punts with her.

Offline bluetable

At the risk of reopening old wounds, ''she'' has just showed up in Aberdeen again - now £130 the hour instead of £120.  AW profile still in Chesire but not updated for a few days.  Not sure if I will see her again - this thread has made me doubt myself!

External Link/Members Only