Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Youngish mega-busty British girl wanted.  (Read 3831 times)

Offline Clooney

Hi all.

So I was on the London overground on Thursday evening and was sat opposite a pretty English looking girl about average build. Maybe one or two extra pounds, but in no way fat. Nice skin, nice eyes and lips, but she was wearing quite a tight, low cut cap-sleeved t-shirt, and her breasts were simply enormous! I mean seriously massive! Not a double E cup, I'm talking no smaller than a FF an very likely a GG. It is ages since I've seen a pair that big and natural.

So I got horny as hell and now I want to shag a girl like this. I'm thinking about putting a reverse booking request on AW, but does anyone has any recommendations for a girl who is...

Within London
Up to £250 for a 2 hour session
Preferably British, but good spoken English will do.
A good, friendly personality that you can have a laugh with.
Between 18 and around 26 or so
Does French kissing
And CIM
And has massive natural tits. Preferably double F cup and above.

The only one I can see that has been recently reviewed on here is Busty English Mia, but I'd like a few alternatives.

Any ideas to offer?

Cheers.

Clooney.

Offline Clooney

Cheers, I'd noticed her, but no mention of CIM on her profile sadly.

I prefer not to leave these things to chance, but thanks for the recommendation.

Much appreciated.

Bobdayley

Her stablemate: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35032.0

This one is for you. In the picture, she doesn't look busty but wait when you get there.
She does everything on her list, her best feature is her massive boobs and deep French kiss.
I have seen seen her once.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck

Bobdayley

Sorry forget to say:
She only works Monday to Friday.
I can message you her number but usually it will be displayed from Monday to Friday.
Nice clean flat and very clean lady.

Offline Clooney

Yeah, she's titty-tastic!

She's the one I had my eye on in my initial post, but good to hear your recommendation.

Do you know how she is with guys in their 40s by any chance? I'm a young 40, and in decent shape but some girls are less enthusiastic with guys my age.

Also, any limit on the amount of times you can cum? I'd be booking for two hours and like to make the most of the time.

Cheers.

C.

Offline Thepacifist

Cheers, I'd noticed her, but no mention of CIM on her profile sadly.

I prefer not to leave these things to chance, but thanks for the recommendation.

Much appreciated.

She offered me owo, cim and or facial for 20 quid extra. May be worth asking her. good luck.

Offline Clooney

Excellent stuff! She certainly sounds game!

Offline Sedlmayer

This one is for you. In the picture, she doesn't look busty but wait when you get there.
She does everything on her list, her best feature is her massive boobs and deep French kiss.
I have seen seen her once.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck

Hidden feedback - is this recent? Any idea why?

Offline bugsy

Hidden feedback - is this recent? Any idea why?

Yes the hidden feedback is recent I saw her 2 weeks ago. .lovely lady.. a pervert's been bothering her..sending her notes and leaving sick feedback..

Offline Sedlmayer

Yes the hidden feedback is recent I saw her 2 weeks ago. .lovely lady.. a pervert's been bothering her..sending her notes and leaving sick feedback..

OK - thanks for that.

Curious6705