Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - June West Brompton tour (meeting never happen)  (Read 23433 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marmalade

James999

No I didn't confirm anything. I still don't have his booking

So are you saying somebody else runs your AW account and does your bookings / messages then, otherwise you'd know about it  :thumbsdown:

Perhaps time to remove the word independent from your name  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

OP has a point and probably deserves an apology.. but this here is just trolling.

If a WG tells you she's unavailable, why lash out like that. You're not 'entitled' to any explanation unless you're her pimp or her father. Which you probably are neither.

This is a punters forum where we "share" info and experiences. In case you didn't read properly, I did just that. I didn't ask for an explanation, and it was in fact MI that "lashed" out at me, hence my replies. If you think that's trolling, then you don't know the meaning of the word.

I disagree - I think Sam is being a bit precious IMO

OP deserves some sort of explanation though.....

As with treetops, sharing an experience is what this forum is about. However, white knighting and calling out punters is probably best reserved for UKE where fluffy fanboys can fawn over girls.

+1, girls can choose when they want to work and who they see. Some will see certain clients out of hours because they are a regular and the rest they see on the normal schedule. She can't do a date then tough shit go else where.

Your +1 makes no senseat all. I made the point about her lying, and not about not being able to see her. Of course she can see who she wants. In fact she never knew who I was as all comms were by text.

Well to you anyway.

Have you read the review? To the OP too. She hasn't even apologised which confirms my thoughts that she is a stuck up girl who acts like a princess.

Offline kaj314

i dont see what the issue is here....op had an opinion based on experience, and expressed it. he didnt have to provide screenshots of messages etc.

having read some of the comments on here, they are from people who call others white knights/fluffy etc, but that is exactly what you are being here!!!

popular girl got a bad review, so what, get over it...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

No I didn't confirm anything. I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake, maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting. I am not a machine everybody expects me to be unfortunately.

Here you go, in case you missed it, a screen shot showing that you (or your pimp) did in fact receive and accept the booking. Deleted messages are shown in italics, by the way, so how's that story looking now for you?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99343.msg1183174#msg1183174

Offline Bangers and Gash

4 pages long...

Op has been let down. No apology being offered.

Buyer beware and shit happens.

Rest of this thread appears to be bickering with no settlement.

So stop reading it then. :wacko:  Or are you going to insist it's time this review got locked, in a subtle attempt to preserve the honour of a lying pro$$ie? 

FlyingBreadMan

So stop reading it then. :wacko:  Or are you going to insist it's time this review got locked, in a subtle attempt to preserve the honour of a lying pro$$ie?

Wow...

I'm guessing salt and sour vinegar is the flavour if the chip on your shoulder.

Online The_Don

having read some of the comments on here

Clearly, not all (as you stated)

he didnt have to provide screenshots of messages etc.

OP review and his choice, he responded to posts, by other members. Adding this to already posted info, only backs up conformation that the W/G in question. Failed to carry out the agreement (IMO).

they are from people who call others white knights/fluffy etc, but that is exactly what you are being here!!!

:rolleyes:

How are they  :unknown:

i dont see what the issue is here...

Unlike other punting forums, that suppress comments and views. Members may question and reply if they wish. As long as its with in the rules set by Admin

popular girl got a bad review

External Link/Members Only, with any W/G.

get over it...

That's not for you to decide, for others (IMO).

« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:11:24 am by The_Don »

Offline kaj314

OP review and his choice, he responded posts, by other members. Adding this to already posted info, only backs up and confirms that the W/G in question. Failed to carry out the agreement (IMO).

Unlike other punting forums, that suppress comments and views. Members may question and reply if they wish. As long as its with in the rules set by Admin

my point about the screen shot was that we dont ask every negative or a positive review to be backed up with evidence.

yes, the op has not had a review prior to this, but no reason to start questioning and ask for proof.

if you dont like what he says, fine, say so.

from the very start of the thread, bad review goes up, and one of the earliest responses were its bs.

cant remember who said it earlier, but this has turned to bickering, which is solving nothing.

end of the day, as has been said, mistakes happen, simple acknowledgement of it would probably have  put this issue to rest, but instead, op gets accused of bs.

Offline smiths

OP review and his choice, he responded to posts, by other members. Adding this to already posted info, only backs up conformation that the W/G in question. Failed to carry out the agreement (IMO).

Spot on. :thumbsup: Punters on here are free to post on any thread they choose to, if some wish to dictate what others post on this thread I suggest they discuss this with admin as its only him that can actually dictate this.

It really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who has been a member here for a while that when a forum darling gets a negative review it can lead to discussions on the review thread relevant, and even more so when they are also a member of UKP themselves. A consequence of being popular which no doubt UKP helps such WGs to become is minute scrutiny.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Wow...

I'm guessing salt and sour vinegar is the flavour if the chip on your shoulder.

No chip on this shoulder, just the desire to see white knights and pro$$ie apologists fuck off.  :rolleyes:

This is a punters forum.

FlyingBreadMan

No chip on this shoulder, just the desire to see white knights and pro$$ie apologists fuck off.  :rolleyes:

This is a punters forum.

Agreed.

James999

So are you saying somebody else runs your AW account and does your bookings / messages then, otherwise you'd know about it  :thumbsdown:

Perhaps time to remove the word independent from your name 

Well Michelle (or whoever runs your account) you're online now so perhaps you could clear that point up, are you independent or does "someone" else manage you / your profile  :unknown:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Well Michelle (or whoever runs your account) you're online now so perhaps you could clear that point up, are you independent or does "someone" else manage you / your profile  :unknown:
Perhaps you are not worth arguing with. You know more stuff about me than I do about myself so we best leave it at that.

Offline cunnyhunt

Perhaps you are not worth arguing with. You know more stuff about me than I do about myself so we best leave it at that.

No apology to the punter so it will not be left, Try answering the simple question of who does your booking.

I booked you some time ago and would have had you as neutral at best. :hi:

Offline nervyfooker

I booked you some time ago and would have had you as neutral at best. :hi:

since she is still active why not post the review now.

still waiting on Michelle to answer the relevant questions...

James999

But that's the point, you seem to want to argue but not address the acual questions, Kim booked you and confirmed and posted confirmation of both the booking and e mails, yet you say you've never seen them, so who does your bookings / E mails and replied to Kim?

cockneybstrd

I'm sure some sleuth on here will find the thread, i remember a punter,may be sam pulling you up on it.yes you did criticised the OP for what he did.

So apart from that, your going to ignore what happened to the O.P or is it a mistake on his part,your part or did the booking and confirmation not happen.

Are you referring to this thread Punk https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90772.25 where MI ran into defend her 'mate'

Personally i would suggest MI addresses the issues raised by the OP,

Maybe it was a simple fuck up or maybe she got a better offer from another regular punter and just couldnt be arsed to tell the OP

Persie

I got a dose of it in our comms. There were several times when she would not even reply to my texts. In this instance she replied a day later with an abrupt what time do you want to come. Not even a hello even though I was polite. When I enquired about an evening time her reply was along the lines of sorry to disappoint you. At the time I thought what a condescending reply. Why would I be disappointed, and it was when I asked if she were available the following day on the Saturday she told me she sometimes works weekends but isn't doing so the next two weeks. I took her word for it, and as it turns out she was lying. Had she said sorry I'm fully booked, I wouldn't have given it another thought but it's her reaction to thinking its fine that made me state at the time that I won't be trying to book her again. I have principles and liars don't fit into my punting plans.

I tried booking last month and she told me busy 'till August so I said let's book in advance. Got no reply....am I bothered, I just organise elsewhere.

It's a WG - not a vintage bottle of wine

Offline sushi

Perhaps you are not worth arguing with.
Perhaps you are not worth spending hard earned cash on until you change your shitty attitude.

Offline Placebo88

I won't  be explaining myself. Instead of arranging another meeting at discounted price, he run off to write a review without texting me back to solve it. His choice. I won't argue about that. As everybody he is entitled to his opinion. If we all had the same it would be a problem.

The easiest course is to give your version of events .

Your above post makes it sound as though you realised that you had made a mistake with the arrangements and tried to make amends with the offer of a rescheduled discounted booking prior to this review even being posted . Is that correct ?

It is still the punter's choice what they want to do , accept the offer , forget about it or leave a negative for the original cancellation / communications error .

Mistakes happen every so often , no-ones foolproof , how you address them counts for a lot .

Offline SamLP

I tried booking last month and she told me busy 'till August so I said let's book in advance. Got no reply....am I bothered, I just organise elsewhere.

It's a WG - not a vintage bottle of wine

Fully agree, which is why I booked another girl without a second thought. The lie only made me make the decision never to try to book her again. One of her WG friends who is well reviewed here tried to convince me to see her but I told her the only way I would see her was if she paid me. Am I bothered, not in the slightest, but will mention my experience when I see fit. I'm not the type of punter that will be pussy whipped and disrespected. I see Kim still hasn't received an apology.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I see Kim still hasn't received an apology.

Everyone here is expecting a public apology to be made and asking where it is.  That's wrong as any apology made now wouldn't be believed as an apology has to be meant and not said just to shut everyone up which is what would be the case if she did so now
To make an apology you have to accept you have done something wrong and not blame the other person or AW for not sending the booking through.  An apology means I am sorry it was my fault and I will try not to do it again.  An apology made begrudgingly whilst still passing the blame is not an apology at all so there is no point asking for one. However it would be beneficial if she admitted she chose not to uphold the booking and give the OP an explanation

Offline punk

i dont see what the issue is here....op had an opinion based on experience, and expressed it. he didnt have to provide screenshots of messages etc.

having read some of the comments on here, they are from people who call others white knights/fluffy etc, but that is exactly what you are being here!!!

popular girl got a bad review, so what, get over it...

Providing screen shots helped back up his story as there have been many times on here over the years were Malicious  Punters,pimps or rival W.G's have written reviews to discredit a particular Prossie,especially from profiles that have been setup months in advance.

Offline punk

my point about the screen shot was that we dont ask every negative or a positive review to be backed up with evidence.

yes, the op has not had a review prior to this, but no reason to start questioning and ask for proof.

if you dont like what he says, fine, say so.

from the very start of the thread, bad review goes up, and one of the earliest responses were its bs.

cant remember who said it earlier, but this has turned to bickering, which is solving nothing.

end of the day, as has been said, mistakes happen, simple acknowledgement of it would probably have  put this issue to rest, but instead, op gets accused of bs.

:dash:  I take it you have not been a member for very long.

Offline punk

Are you referring to this thread Punk https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90772.25 where MI ran into defend her 'mate'

Personally i would suggest MI addresses the issues raised by the OP,

Maybe it was a simple fuck up or maybe she got a better offer from another regular punter and just couldnt be arsed to tell the OP

Yes, i mixed that one with the Sparta one,where he informed on a W.G based in a  hotel and i think she replied to one comment about that being worse than some prossie outing a punter and his home life,if i remember correctly.

Offline punk

Everyone here is expecting a public apology to be made and asking where it is.  That's wrong as any apology made now wouldn't be believed as an apology has to be meant and not said just to shut everyone up which is what would be the case if she did so now
To make an apology you have to accept you have done something wrong and not blame the other person or AW for not sending the booking through.  An apology means I am sorry it was my fault and I will try not to do it again.  An apology made begrudgingly whilst still passing the blame is not an apology at all so there is no point asking for one. However it would be beneficial if she admitted she chose not to uphold the booking and give the OP an explanation

She should have Apologised and then said straight away on here that she did try and rearrange a booking with a discount,instead she appears on this occasion as a couldn't give a damn attitude.

Offline punk

Perhaps time to remove the word independent from your name  :unknown:

I think that she is not as independent as she seems.

May be another well trod path of a third party taking a cut or it is a case of AW message system failing some where along the line.Though she did claim to have text him with a discount offer.

Persie

So your not going to give a logical and coherent reply to the punter who started this thread?

What with you defending a fellow W.G outing a punter on another thread last month.

Not looking too good.
She outed a punter???  off my list forever. can someone link the thread?

Offline punk

She outed a punter???  off my list forever. can someone link the thread?

no she didn't out a punter.

Persie

I won't  be explaining myself. Instead of arranging another meeting at discounted price, he run off to write a review without texting me back to solve it. His choice. I won't argue about that. As everybody he is entitled to his opinion. If we all had the same it would be a problem.
To be fair, you sounded like a bit of a cunt in your text exchange with the OP so am not surprised he fucked you off

Persie

No I didn't confirm anything. I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake, maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting. I am not a machine everybody expects me to be unfortunately.

Shall I get my violin? You are a whore and this is a business. We expect you to be on top of your game when you're in the game

Type_O_Negative

Thanks for that. Pretty conclusive. I am sure the fanboys will give you a hard time so get your crash helmet on ;)

In "good old days" unclesweetheart, sylvester and a few other idiots would run here on their white horses  :bomb:

cockneybstrd

Hmm so the OP gave a review which seems to be honest and gives his version of events. You have the ability to state your case.

in fact the OP IMHO did the right thing in being honest instead of 'Trying to solve it'

Yes he may well have got himself a discount or an extra half hour. But that would be doing a deservice to the other members on here.

Offline mh

If a WG chooses to rely on AW to manage her bookings and it goes wrong in some way then it's still her responsibility.

Offline Marmalade

"yes, I am totally independent" Signed, Michelle's pimp, on her behalf. :coolgirl:

ffs she's a prossie -- oh -- and also a forum member. Don't punt forum members if you want them to stay on the forum (not everyone does). They get busted eventually. Ooooo so Michelle Independent has a dirty little secret. She tells porkies and pisses the occasional punter about. Errrrm.... we did say she is a prossie. right? So if you book her, bear in mind it might be a no-go  :thumbsdown: And are the odds that much worse than with most prossies? Probably not (at least on the current count). Slot-machine ones with pimp checking their clock-in card might be slightly more reliable, depends on pimp (HOD or equivalent is always a plan 'B"),

Is the story true? PROBABLY. Should anyone care that much? Probably not. You're angry cos you got fucked about. Like millions of other punters. Good on you for reporting it. Now get over it. It's called punting.  :cool:

Persie

If a WG chooses to rely on AW to manage her bookings and it goes wrong in some way then it's still her responsibility.
Totally and she was a cunt at the time and is being a cunt about it now
Attitude is totally off-putting

Online HighlyMotivated

Is the story true? PROBABLY. Should anyone care that much? Probably not. You're angry cos you got fucked about. Like millions of other punters. Good on you for reporting it. Now get over it. It's called punting.  :cool:

+1

She fucked up, name me one prossie that hasn't out of 1000s of men who contact them. The OP and others who have had their time wasted have the right to vent on this prossie but what's with all the extra vitriol from punters not involved? Sad

Offline kaj314

cant be bothered to write "IMO" after every statement, so all which follows is...my opinion....

:dash:  I take it you have not been a member for very long.

maybe not compared to others...but evidently have a lot more common sense, a bit of which from all parties instead of saying op is talking bs would have been a better approach.

so how about this...we ask for proof of a good/bad punt regardless of how many reviews the punter had??? sound reasonable???

my issue is not with MI or what the op had to say, issue is people in the first instance questioned it without any valid reason. yes, there are many fake reviews positive and negative, and if you people think its fake, then its fine to say so, and move on, but no one should have to prove anything. if you dont believe them, thats really your prerogative. end of the day, this is a punting forum, nothing here is so important that members need to provide proof.

also no issues with proof being provided, but not because members demand it. this forum isnt to resolve disputes, its for an exchange of information and nothing else.

i think i have spent enough time on this thread, so i shall say my adieu....

"Mountains and mole hills..." 

Offline sushi

+1

She fucked up, name me one prossie that hasn't out of 1000s of men who contact them. The OP and others who have had their time wasted have the right to vent on this prossie but what's with all the extra vitriol from punters not involved? Sad
Because she's deemed the OP isnt worthy of an apology for HER mistake.

Persie

+1

WGs are quite happy to accept / leverage all the platitudes from punters - including raising rates when they get popular.

Gotta' take the rough with the smooth

Jason

I still don't have his booking on my aw. What happened? I don't know. Maybe I took it for May, maybe I deleted it by mistake, maybe I got a bad vibe and just blocked it after confirming meeting.
So this is a repeated practice then? You to accept and confirm bookings from punters and then (because you supposedly get bad vibe from them) block them, ignore their booking, not be professional to inform them about the cancelation of their booking and instead leave them waiting in anticipation? If so, that is totally unprofessional.

Instead of arranging another meeting at discounted price, he run off to write a review without texting me back to solve it. His choice. I won't argue about that.
So let's set this straight. After the mix up, did you send a text to the OP to propose a booking rearrangement at a discounted rate? Yes or no? Or do you actually mean that you expected from him to propose by himself a booking re-arrangement at a discounted rate while you didn't even offer him an apology but replied with an aggressive attitude telling him that might have blocked him? I am pretty sure if he acted the way you want to present as the ideal one (i.e. him to attempt to get a discount instead of writing a negative review) you would use this to counterattack and say that he tried to blackmail you with a negative review in case you refused a booking and/or an offer of a discount.

Quote from: Michelle Independent
~*~*~ SEXY BLONDE WITH SCANDINAVIAN LOOKS  ~*~*~*
By the way what’s up with the “Scandinavian looks” as first line on your profile? It is not as if there aren’t blonde Poles or that Poles are not known for Nordic features! At least 1 in 3 Poles are Nordic looking and over 60% of the population has light hair. I could understand a Brazilian, an Arab, or an Indian girl who has Nordic features to highlight that they are sort of rare within their nationality but a Polish girl saying so? What is next? That sky appears blue? Frankly explicitly describing yourself as having “Scandinavian looks” sounds not too dissimilar to some skanky Romanians trying to pass themselves as Spanish, Italian or Latin.

Quote from: brumsbest (8)
Positive Great punt 07/06/2016 13:22
Interesting that a punter who hasn't left a feedback since 2012 (and all his other feedback is from inactive members) appeared all of a sudden to post a positive feedback immediately after the negative from tantric talents.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:05:03 pm by Jason »

Online musicman007

too much drama and unreliablility wth this one lately...too many if and buts and trying to wriggle out of a common decent apology for a possible administration fuck up,sounds too far up her own arse for me......so off my hl. :music:

Offline nervyfooker

So this is a repeated practice then? You to accept and confirm bookings from punters and then (because you supposedly get bad vibe from them) block them, ignore their booking, not be professional to inform them about the cancelation of their booking and instead leave them waiting in anticipation? If so, that is totally unprofessional...

you are spot on with this

By the way what’s up with the “Scandinavian looks” as first line on your profile? It is not as if there aren’t blonde Poles or that Poles are not known for Nordic features...

however this is just pedantic,the girl is just marketing herself no big deal.

Michelle should have just said i fucked up,brief explanation,apology and done.
Instead she has tried to front it out and also had a go at samlp.
silly girl.    :dash:

Offline Dicky

As Jason says, I too am not sure she messaged Kim about a future booking with a discount. Her post seems to be saying she expected him to propose a future booking and ask for a discount! Lol. Kim can confirm if she really did offer him a discount or not. 

This saga reminds me of my rebel teen years when I would NOT accept my mistake, come what may. Suffered quite a bit too because of it -  almost always ended up digging myself into a hole and burning bridges. As I have matured, I have discovered that a quick and genuine apology creates more goodwill. Sadly this girl does not realise that. Her attitude is a bit despicable and as someone said 'far too up her ass'. Had hoped to see her but is now off my HL as well.  Can see better candidates for my punting money.

JuliusSeizure

you are spot on with this

however this is just pedantic,the girl is just marketing herself no big deal.

Michelle should have just said i fucked up,brief explanation,apology and done.
Instead she has tried to front it out and also had a go at samlp.
silly girl.    :dash:

I agree with you on everything but Samlp. We don't know the ins and outs of that one and frankly don't care too but I think she has to the right to call him out if she told him she couldn't do when he asked or make special exceptions for him.

Offline SamLP

I agree with you on everything but Samlp. We don't know the ins and outs of that one and frankly don't care too but I think she has to the right to call him out if she told him she couldn't do when he asked or make special exceptions for him.

There's no ins & outs. I think you're just fishing. It was an enquiry about a particular day to which she didn't do late evening bookings. Then I enquired about the following day which happened to be a Saturday, and she informed me she isn't working the next two weekends. I then find out it was a lie. However, you're keen to put me down on this one. My point and I've repeated it wasn't about getting a booking, but about the lies. If you frankly don't care, then why keep bringing it up? She hasn't called me out on anything, nor where there any requests for special exceptions. it was a simple enquiry and reply.

In fact, I mentioned it in the review which took place on the weekend I had enquired, so nothing new: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84468.0

Offline Hertsgent

There's no ins & outs. I think you're just fishing. It was an enquiry about a particular day to which she didn't do late evening bookings. Then I enquired about the following day which happened to be a Saturday, and she informed me she isn't working the next two weekends. I then find out it was a lie. However, you're keen to put me down on this one. My point and I've repeated it wasn't about getting a booking, but about the lies. If you frankly don't care, then why keep bringing it up? She hasn't called me out on anything, nor where there any requests for special exceptions. it was a simple enquiry and reply.

In fact, I mentioned it in the review which took place on the weekend I had enquired, so nothing new: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84468.0

I think he is just replying to your reply (#102) SamLP - appreciating that clearly it is enormously frustrating when someone has an alternate view....

For the record, I have never seen, or tried to see this WG....and fully agree that the OP should get a proper explanation.

JuliusSeizure

If you frankly don't care.......

.......In fact, I mentioned it in the review which took place on the weekend I had enquired, so nothing new: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84468.0

Nervyfooker brought it up not me and I agree with him, why do you keep on bringing it up when you already mentioned it in a previous thread?

Anyway she could have dealt with things better in this thread and I'm not going to defend her but I at least pride myself in being a fair person, she could easily have said sorry it was an admin error, my bad and moved on. Op provided proof and she can't really argue with him on his occasion, but with you their is a case to argue which she did. Telling someone you aren't available when you are isn't the end of the world, if you found out then so be it she lied to you because she didn't want to/couldn't see you for what ever reason.

She hasn't called me out on anything

She kind of did in reply 31 with the words "Absolute fucking bollocks". My point is she can't really disagree with OP, verdict is pretty much guilty on that one. With you she seems to actually have some ground in disagreeing with you but by the looks of it that will just be a case of he said she said which isn't what we need here, it's just unnecessary drama (unless we all want drama then by all means go ahead I will shove a bag of popcorn in the microwave), we like solid evidence of a girl fucking up like op provided, no grey area just solid black and white for us to decide on and say "yeah you fucked it love".

To be honest I've been in the same boat as you and I can sympathies a bit, I've been lied to before but instead of whining about it I just moved on, if they don't want my money then fine by me, spend it else where, lying isn't the worst thing a WG can do.

Offline SamLP

Well for someone who frankly doesn't care you seem to be making a deal out of this. I thought this was a punters forum but you're insistent on making me a liar because she said "absolutely fucking bollocks". That was a petty reply from her. I called her out as a liar and will continue to do so because in my experience she lied and the only reason I brought it up on this thread was to back the OP that she's lied before. I moved on a long time ago but that doesn't stop me from making my point which you're so insistent on censoring. You've reviewed her twice and your actions IMO are just white knighting her and moving the focus away from the real point which is the actual review.