Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 girl blow job..wolves..Walsall or at a push brum  (Read 1520 times)

mrpeterman

Looking for a 2 girl blowjob service prefer owo and if possible facial or cim. (Sex not necessary) just sloppy head with girls sharing
It's my Xmas present to mysrlf

30 mins andepending not too pricey..

And yes I've had a look for any simlar threads on here so anyoneasy know 2 girls who offer a cracking service..indies preferred not parlours

Dodo

Looking for a 2 girl blowjob service prefer owo and if possible facial or cim. (Sex not necessary) just sloppy head with girls sharing
It's my Xmas present to mysrlf

30 mins andepending not too pricey..

And yes I've had a look for any simlar threads on here so anyoneasy know 2 girls who offer a cracking service..indies preferred not parlours
If I were you I'd jump on the tram to Brum and visit the girls in Mass House......can't recall their names but someone will....there is a thread running about them for a £130 duo

mrpeterman

Thanks dodo if the girls in question are Jenny sandy Linda etc I've seen them and they are cracking.

I'm really after 30 mins cock worshiping by 2 girls just head and plenty of it on me

I've emailed that Evie in Dudley to see the craic there

Offline Juankerr

Thanks dodo if the girls in question are Jenny sandy Linda etc I've seen them and they are cracking.

Linda retired ages ago and Jenny rarely visits these days.

You still have Amanda.29 and Blond Lia or Sandy and Dark Alex

mrpeterman

Jenny was great back in the day saw her solo and with sandy....Linda and amanda29 is it were not as good

Dodo

Linda retired ages ago and Jenny rarely visits these days.

You still have Amanda.29 and Blond Lia or Sandy and Dark Alex
Yep, they are the ones. And there is a girl in Bearwood who is doing a Christmas duo 241 again cannot remember her name.
Is it right that your memory deteriorates the more  spunk you shoot :(

Offline BustaNut

Yep, they are the ones. And there is a girl in Bearwood who is doing a Christmas duo 241 again cannot remember her name.
Is it right that your memory deteriorates the more  spunk you shoot :(

Only if you have hairy palms  :lol: