Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostate massage quest  (Read 6839 times)

Offline Slowmotion

The Quest for the ultimate prostate massage continues !

Still on the lookout for a London SP that will do it properly: relaxing massage, and then 45 min+ slowly rubbing your prostate in a steady rhythm, barely wanking you, setting you for a hands-free prostate orgasm... Someone knowledgeable. !

Any other prostate aficionados that can point me in the right direction?

Have a great day :hi:

Offline Chewie1

I’ve not seen her but this lady looks like she’ll deliver what you’re looking for. Please share your experience by leaving a review if you do see her

External Link/Members Only

Offline simpledude467

The Quest for the ultimate prostate massage continues !

Still on the lookout for a London SP that will do it properly: relaxing massage, and then 45 min+ slowly rubbing your prostate in a steady rhythm, barely wanking you, setting you for a hands-free prostate orgasm... Someone knowledgeable. !

Any other prostate aficionados that can point me in the right direction?

Have a great day :hi:

You need an authentic Tantric massage.

Not Tantra massage offered by prossies.

if i am allowed to give links i can, i can  only recommend one woman who i have seen few times, many years ago.

i have not been anywhere near paid services for me to say for 100% you will get what you want and where. HOWEVER pure prostrate massage fun has to be with people who train in tridtional Tantra, karma sutra and taoist life style.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

if i am allowed to give links i can, i can  only recommend one woman who i have seen few times, many years ago.

Yes please

Offline Slowmotion

I’ve not seen her but this lady looks like she’ll deliver what you’re looking for. Please share your experience by leaving a review if you do see her

Yes but her price are very, very steep and i'm not sure i'm going to get what i'm looking for. In London it's one of the best contestant for sure, but at £330 for the prostate milking service, I need to make sure it's going to be a prolonged, slow and steady massage and not just for the last 20 min of the session..

Next paycheck maybe i'll bite the bullet and will report for sure

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Yes but her price are very, very steep and i'm not sure i'm going to get what i'm looking for. In London it's one of the best contestant for sure, but at £330 for the prostate milking service, I need to make sure it's going to be a prolonged, slow and steady massage and not just for the last 20 min of the session..

Next paycheck maybe i'll bite the bullet and will report for sure

From what I can tell the prostate massage / milking  is £220 for the hour or £420 for 2hrs (90mins is £360) with the internal prostate massage / milimng being 15-25mins. She may be very good BUT gamble without any real intel

Offline jamiekinkxxx

The Private Eye in me would suggest that ProstateJoy and CuddleJoy are one of the same....

It would seem that her cuddles got upgraded to prostate massage / milking

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285201.0

Same location around London Bridge Area
Very similar url even if the cuddlejoy url is no longer active External Link/Members Only v External Link/Members Only
Description of Joy in review sounds very much like the pictures that Joy has on her External Link/Members Only site
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:06:26 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline mrflash

The Private Eye in me would suggest that ProstateJoy and CuddleJoy are one of the same....

It would seem that her cuddles got upgraded to prostate massage / milking

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285201.0

Same location around London Bridge Area
Very similar url even if the cuddlejoy url is no longer active External Link/Members Only v External Link/Members Only
Description of Joy in review sounds very much like the pictures that Joy has on her External Link/Members Only site
I have met her and had prostate massage/milking. You are correct. Both are same. Her prices were relatively lower when I met her. I booked her for a long time with a mix of cuddle and prostate massage. She is really good at it. But at her current prices, I wouldn't.

Offline Slowmotion

i have not been anywhere near paid services for me to say for 100% you will get what you want and where. HOWEVER pure prostrate massage fun has to be with people who train in tridtional Tantra, karma sutra and taoist life style.

Interested if you want to DM me  :hi: much appreciated

Offline mrflash

To be honest, cuddlejoy mentioned above does seem to follow a lifestyle like that. For example, first few minutes of the session begins with holding hands and doing some ritualistic stuff. She seemed to have plenty of books about all you mentioned. Of course, it could all be for scene. But even in conversations, she talked a lot about tantric stuff.

Offline Munter84

I have met her and had prostate massage/milking. You are correct. Both are same. Her prices were relatively lower when I met her. I booked her for a long time with a mix of cuddle and prostate massage. She is really good at it. But at her current prices, I wouldn't.

Having seen her a few times for cuddle/massage/HE and once for a prostate massage, the above echos my sentiments exactly. Simply too expensive now - shame.

Offline expeller

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I have not tied her, but   External Link/Members Only may suit.

I think by looking at Francesca stated location and picture similarities that Francesca MassageGFE is one and the same as Casey Bdsm-Role Play

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336976.0

Offline Googly7

The provider CFMA, recently seen, review to follow, is certainly into prostate stuff though not a masseuse.

Offline Abcd333

I think by looking at Francesca stated location and picture similarities that Francesca MassageGFE is one and the same as Casey Bdsm-Role Play

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336976.0

I was wondering the same thing if the 2 girls are actually the same one just posting under 2 different accounts

Offline decent_gent

Can you please let me know of this SP that offers prostate massage ?

Offline StevenSELondon

Can you please let me know of this SP that offers prostate massage ?

Yes, please share!
Judging by the replies, there's an SP out there about to get a very sore finger or two!

Offline Greenfish

What about External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Haven’t been myself but she seems to be pretty well qualified and mentions prostate massage specifically in her Adultwork profile.

Offline petermisc

I am not a fan of having anything pushed up my backside (although I will admit the endoscopy was nowhere near as bad as I had been dreading, it was nowhere near enjoyable), so I have always steered clear of prostate massage.  One trial go was enough.

However, I do enjoy having my balls caressed.  On one recent session, after caressing my balls for awhile, the girl oiled her hand up, and then while caressing my balls used her finger tips to simultaneously massage my perineum, which I found highly arousing.  I have since learnt this is an "external prostate massage"?

I would like to find other practitioners of this art.  Unfortunately most who offer prostate massage don't seem to differentiate between the two types.  On my one try of prostate massage, when I asked, the girl immediately put the condom on her finger, lubbed it up, and in it went, no query about whether I wanted it done internally or externally.  Does prostate massage mean finger inside for most providers?  It would make sense of why they charge extra for it.

Offline dawsonuk48

There's this lady - External Link/Members Only

Not seen her myself, although I did email her a few weeks ago with no response. Email was read a couple of days after sending. Showing as away presently, but perhaps she'll be back in the future and worth a punt then?

Offline Strokemeplease

Does prostate massage mean finger inside for most providers?

Yes, either a finger, a prostate massager or a vibrator. It's the pressure on the prostate gland that intensifies the orgasm. These days I only visit Thai and Chinese massage     providers, they are usually happy to insert a finger, often at no extra charge.

Offline texaswheelman

I saw Miss'dior a few years back, for strap-on sex, prostate massage and fisting. She has a professional massage table, good attitude and prices.