Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this the worst fake feedback on AdultWork?  (Read 2036 times)

Offline KentAde

Check the Feedback on this Profile  :dash:

Seems to be 2 out of 100 legitimate. Do they think we are all fucking mugs?!  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

You have to admire the 'effort' someone has put into that :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

tcm

Offline delta69

Chuckman

That is some impressive work on the FB, the time taken to create all those profiles must have been a lot.

I see she's struggling to learn how to use her camera app as most of the photos have been taken with the 'faded 70s Polaroid picture' filter on.

Online webpunter

You have to admire the 'effort' someone has put into that :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
tcm
And spread over nearly 2 years at that .  If she put the same effort into her clients she'd probably be OK & get some proper FB.  Some stupid fucker is gonna read the FB & think there's so much she must be good.  Gazza must be regretting putting up FB as his looks OK.  Now he looks like a bell-end  :sarcastic:
Well spotted OP !

W25

Well someone had a lot of time on there hands :D, funny that the main profile pic is blurred but the other two ain't  :sarcastic:

Offline geezer_breezer

Yes, apart from all the zero-feedback contributors the next biggest clues are in the writing style. It looks like there have been four or five designated scribes (or 'pimps') helping her out.

Early on there's the "short sentence pimp" who writes every entry like this: Observation one. Observation two. Snappy conclusion.

You'll also find "exclamation marks pimp" whose style is: Observation one! Observation two! Snappy conclusion! Smiley face.

There's "time on his hands pimp" who posted a glut of field reports around december 2015

My favourite, though, is "period pimp" who wrote almost every 2016 comment without a full stop.

GB
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 09:42:57 am by geezer_breezer »

mediumjoe

Started off all the Fb's from member not active then all of a sudden they learnt how to put names on them and from then on they all had a name but no feedback themselves ,  and  a lot of the made up names sound sort of Chinese-ish . Joe

Aliceinxwonderland

Check the Feedback on this Profile  :dash:

Seems to be 2 out of 100 legitimate. Do they think we are all fucking mugs?!  :thumbsdown:

Plus pictures stolen from Internet, actually hilarious, she must having a huge bunch of friends :wackogirl:

Offline Fbdo

Yes, apart from all the zero-feedback contributors the next biggest clues are in the writing style. It looks like there have been four or five designated scribes (or 'pimps') helping her out.

Early on there's the "short sentence pimp" who writes every entry like this: Observation one. Observation two. Snappy conclusion.

You'll also find "exclamation marks pimp" whose style is: Observation one! Observation two! Snappy conclusion! Smiley face.

There's "time on his hands pimp" who posted a glut of field reports around december 2015

My favourite, though, is "period pimp" who wrote almost every 2016 comment without a full stop.

GB

You forgot field report pimp!

Offline Fbdo

Sorry, just re-read your post and you did in fact mention him - lesson learnt, don't write messages when rushing at work.

Also, I do apologise but, I can't find any edit button to change my above post. Not sure if this is because I'm on an iPad or I am simply missing something

raylondoner

Hot! Another 3 FRs today within 30 minutes. Wonder how she attracts so many guys without any feedback? A must for my HL!  :hi:

Offline Johny Stone

Chuckman

This one has similar fake feedbacks, but not that many  :lol:

Good spot!

The punter 'member not active' is really keen on her, isn't he?  :lol:

Offline Acerimmer

Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline pewpewpew

Sounds like you can gave a good time. A lot of fun