Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Meeting Request, 'Contact me on'.... - Any Point ?  (Read 742 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I tend to confirm most of my punts with well reviewed girls here, with a formal booking via AW.

When sending the meeting request, you are asked to complete the 'Contact me on' tab. I usually put in the day before and anytime between 08:00 and 23.30. It is only going to my punting phone after all.

For the life of me though, I can't think of any occasion when a girl has actually contacted me.  :unknown:

Things usually resolve themselves with me initiating follow up contact via AW email or text, but does anyone else ever get contacted ?

Just curious. 

:drinks:

Offline Mi-Go

I don't see the point of that either.  I always put a big time span in, but the WG never contacts me during that time.  Things are just arranged by e-mail, and then the details of exactly where to go come by text on the day itself.

Offline webpunter

Just AW bollocks.  99% of the time response to booking by AW mail - if at all.  And then receiving a text when having sent a text etc.  'Contact me' etc means jack-shit & in any event the punting mobile will most times be switched off

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks.

Makes me wonder if the girls actually get any notification or reminder of it ?

Maybe one of the ladies here can answer.

ChrisQ

Strangely I think that I've almost always had a telephone call back to confirm.

vw

Strangely I think that I've almost always had a telephone call back to confirm.
Me to, usually do most of my planning when its rude to call or text.  9 times out of 10 works with British and some Polish are getting hang of it.

Think primary function of the time is to give a safe time period to call back between

Offline Mansell

Never had a reply back, but I always agree the date and time of the meet before putting  a booking in. Normally it just gets "confirmed" or "scheduled" by the WG so you know she has received it OK.