Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Copy and Paste from AdultWork?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline tantric talents

Just noticed that although you can copy and paste anything past the "contact me" section. ( Firefox + OSX 10.9.5 )
But I don't seem to be able to copy the profile info!
Anyone have a simple workaround?

Offline Johny Stone

I have Right to click add on on Mozilla, it allows me to copy anything I want: External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

If I want to copy big chunks then I right click, save page as text & copy from there.
Probably far easier ways of doing it but I'm self taught on most things PC.

yorkshire123

I have Right to click add on on Mozilla, it allows me to copy anything I want: External Link/Members Only

Worked a treat, thank you  :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the helpful response guys

Offline Marmalade

Mac users may want to try Picatext. Sits as an icon at the top of the screen till you want it, then OCR's any displayed portion of the screen. I'm hoping not many prostitutes use a Mac (I understand the text-copy-blocking was introduced to stop the lazy cunts stealing each other's profiles).

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Mac users may want to try Picatext. Sits as an icon at the top of the screen till you want it, then OCR's any displayed portion of the screen. I'm hoping not many prostitutes use a Mac (I understand the text-copy-blocking was introduced to stop the lazy cunts stealing each other's profiles).

Nice one, thanks (I am a Mac user since 1987 but not a techie).
I use real Mac computers, not an iPhone or iPad.

So how do you get pictures from AW to UKP?

Offline Largs43

Thanks for these tips, this'll make it easier for me to copy info from AW profile text & paste into the girl's " notes"

I paste details like; what district she works in, if she duos, how far from the station, her feedback quality on UKP, etc... I find it then makes the Android phone app more useful.

I also add the girl's reference number in her notes to crosscheck on UKP, but it copy/pastes easily enough.

Offline Marmalade

So how do you get pictures from AW to UKP?
right click on picture, select copy image location, in UKP click on where you want the image to appear in your message, click the image icon between the "B" and the smileys, past the link location between the two tags.

If she is an ugly fucker and the image is enormous, after the first img tag add a space then width=200.

Offline tantric talents

right click on picture, select copy image location, in UKP click on where you want the image to appear in your message, click the image icon between the "B" and the smileys, past the link location between the two tags.

If she is an ugly fucker and the image is enormous, after the first img tag add a space then width=200.
Thanks Marmalade.
I am still having problems though. I have installed right to click and it lets me paste the AW image and save as a jpg on the desktop. I tried copy image location and it pasted the link in but not the photo! Can't seem to copy/paste the desktop jpg into the post either via preview.
What am I doing wrong?

Offline Marmalade

Thanks Marmalade.
I am still having problems though. I have installed right to click and it lets me paste the AW image and save as a jpg on the desktop. I tried copy image location and it pasted the link in but not the photo! Can't seem to copy/paste the desktop jpg into the post either via preview.
What am I doing wrong?

Dunno mate. While you are typing you should have the two img tags with your image location link in between. It should be the original image location. for instance this...

[img]https://www.ukpunting.com/avs/avatar_15_1431741739.jpeg[/img]