Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Wellbeing FBSM Portsmouth  (Read 961 times)

fezzy197

Whilst doing an earlier review I thought it might be useful to give Pompey punters an update on this establishment.

Have visited twice in the last 2 months and must say have not been impressed with the offering.

Overweight and not particularly good looking ladies at the moment and the service a bit luck luster.

now and again they get some great girls but seems to be going through a bad patch - hope it doesn't continue much longer.

On a brighter note visited the Oriental massage place in Havant (jsut outside Portsmouth) and met a lovely young beauty called Nikki.  Probably size 6 with the nicest breasts I've seen in a long time.  She did a great body to body massage and HR (65 for 30mins)- would highly recommend to fans of FBSM especially of the chinese nature.   

Offline AL300

Thanks for the info what's the name of the Havant place please ?.

Offline BDiONU

Thanks for the info what's the name of the Havant place please ?.
clue in title of the post Inspector Clouseau

fezzy197

Actually the one on Havant is called the Oriental Massage Therapy Centre.

Offline ooerrmissus

I have to agree wit the Portsmouth Oriental wellbeing-Gone rapidly downhill. Poor massage, a lot older women and want to know if you want extras at the beginning.
Be careful with the Havant and wanting a Body to body massage. They just give a naked titty rub and tug because (as one of the girl's said, the manager doesn't like Body to Body like we want). Seems weird but save your money for the £20 HE.

Offline Myfun1

I have to agree wit the Portsmouth Oriental wellbeing-Gone rapidly downhill. Poor massage, a lot older women and want to know if you want extras at the beginning.
Be careful with the Havant and wanting a Body to body massage. They just give a naked titty rub and tug because (as one of the girl's said, the manager doesn't like Body to Body like we want). Seems weird but save your money for the £20 HE.

I stand corrected and apologise for any confusion. I asked the lady I had and she agreed they are different bosses etc.... And the although the girls may appear in Fratton etc. They are not related!

Offline willis50

I have tried Havant a few times and their b2b is very little, told me they have to keep their feet on the floor!!! Managers rules!
Did Nikki keep her feet on the floor?

fezzy197

it is very true that normally they are very careful in how far they can go with their offerings.  On this occasion i was very lucky bit to be honest i think we were attracted to each other.  Or maybe she was jut horny on the day - who knows but normally they don't go too far but the HE is normally quite skilled.