Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbury TOFTT Kelly Chinese pocket rocket on Viva Street  (Read 1820 times)

Jonthegeek

I said I was going to TOFTT and lined up a couple of contingency plans, 1st girl moved onto Gatwick that caught my eye... I was contemplating going to Reading or Basingstoke but I thought, no, AW is scarce but Viva Street had a couple of Chinese girls recently coming into Newbury... Well what can I say, got to be up there with my best ever punts, seriously it was intense.

External Link/Members Only

What’s on offer:
Kissing
FK (Extra)
OWO (Extra)
Hand job
RO (No Fingers)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £110 & £20 extra for OWO & Kissing/ FK so total was £130 per hour

Comm's: Via text's. Kelly guided me in and the pimp met me at the communal door (he left when the money exchanged hands)

Pictures: Probably not the girl in the photo’s (IMO) but my god I didn’t walk as she was pretty and had a body to die for.

The girl: Kelly, light skinned Chinese, Long dark hair, size 6-8, but still with curves (amazing figure), 5 foot 2 (if that) and stated she was 27. (About bob on) Real tits (D cup) and what a set with long erect nipples (Lily Thai style if not longer that respond well to attention), great Little A$$(IMO) no tattoos. She, gentlemen is a real cracker... English was good, but a little limited, better than my Chinese though.

Location: Apartment block in centre of town behind McDonald’s with easy access, to the Room... double bed and did the job! Good bed, clean and fit for use (IMO).

Would I visit again: YES DEFINITELY

Plus + Very good attitude / personality and service (IMO) and no clock watching or rushing. Great OWO skills, she knows how to suck a cock fella’s, would have paid for an hour of that by its self! Tasted clean in RO and rimming. Doesn't like fingering but that’s normal. She was cheeky and naughty (in a good way). With her accent and attitude that left me with a smile on my face, long after the punt. To be fair she should really show how others should act and the effort she put in was refreshing.

Service: FK, DFK, OWO, RO, bit of rimming on her, sex in CG, RCG, Doggy & Mish.

It’s been a while since I last punted and the meet started off after a greeting kiss I was asked 30 mins or 1 hour... (little fella made his decision) and exchange of Paperwork was completed. She popped out the room and I began to de-robe to a look of shock when she returned 😬. She stripped off and joined me on the bed... Left my boxers on (as I am above average and I always like to see their reaction 😂) Kissing was, I'd say passionate but in no way weird or awkward as it sometimes is maybe because there seemed to be a little chemistry, but doubt it and it’s just she’s that good. Got the reaction I wanted 🙊 and gave her a cheeky wink and smile and she went to work... Loads of licking / Sucking on my freshly shaved balls and eye contact during a slow deep, superb OWO BJ. She was playful with the OWO and no teeth was completely refreshing, she didn’t just try to get me to cum ASAP, and edged me when I got close and went back to the balls to let me recover.

She then wanted to ride me but I wanted to explore her body and returned the favour Bent over doggy with RO,  she has a very good looking fanny, Rimming and some fingers and a thumb up the arse ( she stopped me when she was close to Cumming though) no more fingers after that, she got extremely wet!

Sex was great because of the super tight pussy, plenty of extra lube needed and she took it like a champ, round 1 completed within the rubber... she gave a massage which was good and chatted and then asked if I wanted to go again, safe to say recovery was quick and after warming me up with OWO for round 2 I hammered away for 20 mins making all the right noises... went through all the positions and I was trying to get her to cum, 5 mins left she lay on the bed and I decorated her body like a plasterers radio 💦... completely satisfied and wobbly legged

Overall, I cannot fault her and Kelly was incredible... real divorce material, she’s in Newbury until the end of the week so I will have to try and see her again... she said she will be returning next month, don’t delay fella’s go treat yourself... trust me 👌🏻

Body type (not actually Kelly) other one is from her profile

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jonthegeek

Forgot to add her number is 07340120982 👊🏻

Offline Goldfinch

A Good review Jon-cheers for sharing. :thumbsup:

Offline switftjake

Nice review. Was kissing really extra? Or just the OWO?

Jonthegeek

Well she meant FK I think, I didn’t think twice, I had the horn 🍆💦

Offline Doormatt

Good review , thanks. Sounds like a good provider and one to check out when next in town .

Offline time_to_play

Shame, I'm not really wanting to meet Pimp Blokey Geezers at doors before doing the deed.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Those pictures are ridiculously and oddly photoshopped and you didn't even see the girl in them.

If the girl you met was good looking and delivered a decent service then perhaps you got lucky. There are probably different girls used at that place and other punters may get lumbered with a munter who provides a crap service.

Shame, I'm not really wanting to meet Pimp Blokey Geezers at doors before doing the deed.

Pimp at the door, not the girl in the photos and FK/OWO extra, so her rates are effectively £90/£130 for a vanilla service. No thanks.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:04:55 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline DrConners

Those pictures are ridiculously and oddly photoshopped and you didn't even see the girl in them.

If the girl you met was good looking and delivered a decent service then perhaps you got lucky. There are probably different girls used at that place and other punters may get lumbered with a munter who provides a crap service.

Pimp at the door, not the girl in the photos and FK/OWO extra, so her rates are effectively £90/£130 for a vanilla service. No thanks.

+1

Wouldn't go near the place with a barge-pole attached to a barge-pole - Trafficked Chinese meat is not for me  :thumbsdown:

Well what can I say, got to be up there with my best ever punts, seriously it was intense.

Of the two you've told us about so far  :unknown:

Kelly guided me in and the pimp met me at the communal door (he left when the money exchanged hands)

By your own words you've admitted it's a brothel & therefore illegal in the UK  :dash:

Pictures: Probably not the girl in the photo’s (IMO) but my god I didn’t walk as she was pretty and had a body to die for.

Bait & switch  :sarcastic:

don’t delay fella’s go treat yourself... trust me 👌🏻

And your just touting now  :thumbsdown:

Jonthegeek

Everyone is a critic... chill buddy you are a crazy one aren’t you?  :wacko: you know what fella just because I haven’t written a lot of reviews doesn’t mean I haven’t punted (though as I said I don’t need to that often) I had a good experience and went with it and thought it worth while sharing, knobbers like you stop people like me putting reviews up, obviously you have serious issues 😘

Offline Zimbaman

Everyone is a critic... you know what fella just because I haven’t written a lot of reviews doesn’t mean I haven’t punted (though as I said I don’t need to that often) I had a good experience and went with it and thought it worth while sharing, punters like you stop snowflakes like me putting reviews up, obviously maintaining the integrity of the forum 😘

Corrected your post for you  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:13:35 pm by Zimbaman »

Offline DrConners

Cheers for taking the time to respond, unfortunately you seem to have deliberately missed the point  :dash:

I was +1 ing CP's post yeah ?

Thanks for the review.

You have completely failed to address any of the points he raised (which were valid) - feel free to do so if you get a minute.

Instead you chose to respond to me with some playground trash insults  :D

Everyone is a critic... chill buddy you are a crazy one aren’t you?  :wacko: you know what fella just because I haven’t written a lot of reviews doesn’t mean I haven’t punted (though as I said I don’t need to that often) I had a good experience and went with it and thought it worth while sharing, knobbers like you stop people like me putting reviews up, obviously you have serious issues 😘

"knobbers"  :D is that what you call your school mates at first break ?  ;) Your attempts to deflect questions are redundant.

I don't want to get into a counter productive slanging match or sword waving competition so instead of threatening to take your football home why don't you take a read of the rules & just remember to post honestly.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Newer members are welcomed here but often get questioned if you post something touty & then fail to justify yourself (which you have & haven't)

I hope you continue to contribute & after a short time UKP members won't question your credibility.

Cheers  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Based on whats been said, I'd regard that girl as being need of a call to the anti trafficking helpline
Preferably before she gets moved on

Offline nigel4498

'Knobbers' earned this one a deserved banning.

Offline DrConners

'Knobbers' earned this one a deserved banning.

I've been called worse  :D His review was a croc of shit anyway IMO  :thumbsdown:

You have completely failed to address any of the points he raised (which were valid) - feel free to do so if you get a minute.

Well that won't be happening anytime soon I see  :sarcastic:

Offline Avg_Joe

following the link in his original post, gets you to a girl called lily (or at least that's her working name) that is the girl i've seen twice, and reviewed, and both times i was met by the pimp/minder, older asian guy in his 60's, who met me at the door of the apartment block, and who then takes you to the correct apartment.

Lily is back in Newbury as of today, i lknow this because she sent a message on muy punting phone saying so, her AW profile appeared briefly there, but has now disappeared completely from AW.
Where the OP saw kelly does not sound like the same place i visited.

From the profiles and styles of them that have appeared lately, and seem linked on girls moving, there is a group so to speak, and from what i've seen they don't seem to have any munters!

i'll be back in Newbury at the end of the month, and will be hoping lily is still there, if not i might toftt with one of the vivastreet ads that look similar to this group
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac