Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a hot petite brunette in Southampton area anyone?  (Read 796 times)

Offline Woodclinteast

Firstly apologies for the small scattering of contributions over the past 18 months. I have mostly been seeing a regular who officially 'retired' last year, but continued to see me, but she has now decided to fully retire. This girl is well reviewed on here hence nothing new to add on her, but I have reviewed the odd dalliance when said reg wasnt available.

Ok now I have got that out of the way, can anyone assist with a recommendation for a reasonably priced, preferably British petite brunette who provides a convincing GFE?  Kissing and CIM essential (in that order of course  :D)

Thanks.

Offline T_small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

This is the only girl I've seen in the area that's still going. I had a great time with her. Plenty of reviews to check out, mostly positive but a few not.

For me she's fit, British, good personality and we did most on her likes list with nothing costing extra.
Worth a visit IMO.

Offline Woodclinteast

Thanks for the recommendation mate  :hi:

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the recommendation mate  :hi:

I wouldn't go running off to book this one Woody, this last review describes her as 'an ex-body builder' & 'solid' - she's keen to piss all over you though mate - so if that's your thing have at it  :unknown:   :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215382.0

Offline Woodclinteast

Definitely not my thing ta lol. I had seen her AW profile before and considered booking her, but something just didn't seem right so I changed my mind.

The search continues.  :hi: