Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: God if it were true  (Read 2698 times)

Offline nervyfooker

same phone number gets you all her beautiful asian friends.
b&s in other words.

External Link/Members Only

cornbeefinspector

I don't agree, just because she is from an agency, it does not mean its a B&S , also if you're doing an incall, you can just walk if its not the girl in the picture

I'd give it a go, shes fit

Offline Tailpipe

B&S all day long , no chance of that opening door.

Offline Corus Boy

B&S all day long , no chance of that opening door.

Correct, this image;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is in fact Sayaka Ando

and more pretty pictures here;

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:22:05 pm by Corus Boy »

galinsoga

Not commenting on this particular lady but - - - Ok so the website is "Brazilian". That does not mean she is anything but Japanese (origin). The biggest Japanese population outside of Japan is - in Brazil.

Been there. Done that

Gali

Offline Gandalfthewhite

Can confirm B&S. Location is a posh basement apartment in South Ken a few steps down from HOD.

Queue of girls all claiming to be Aiko or her sister. I saw this thread literally as I was leaving for the punt and was prepared for the B&S - would have walked but for the twist which was that out of the three girls I saw, two were stunning, while one was very attractive. The one I picked for the punt had excellent English and I actually couldn't place the accent (I don't punt with Orientals much but it was definitely softer than the usual Thai accent and her English was vastly superior to the usual Chinese girl)

I went for OWO and had sex in various positions and paid £100 for 30 minutes - didn't bother asking for more services and definitely overpaid (and they tried scamming me by asking for £150 for half an hour to start with - I was about to walk after meeting the third girl and only stayed with her eventually because the little guy needed some loving and she was petite, with a magnificent rack, pretty much my ideal body type) but I got the impression one could negotiate on both price and services.

sweetas

Can you put in a review then?
Was there a maid?

bristolqwerty

Can confirm B&S. Location is a posh basement apartment in South Ken a few steps down from HOD.

Queue of girls all claiming to be Aiko or her sister. I saw this thread literally as I was leaving for the punt and was prepared for the B&S - would have walked but for the twist which was that out of the three girls I saw, two were stunning, while one was very attractive. The one I picked for the punt had excellent English and I actually couldn't place the accent (I don't punt with Orientals much but it was definitely softer than the usual Thai accent and her English was vastly superior to the usual Chinese girl)

I went for OWO and had sex in various positions and paid £100 for 30 minutes - didn't bother asking for more services and definitely overpaid (and they tried scamming me by asking for £150 for half an hour to start with - I was about to walk after meeting the third girl and only stayed with her eventually because the little guy needed some loving and she was petite, with a magnificent rack, pretty much my ideal body type) but I got the impression one could negotiate on both price and services.

Good on ya for persevering.  I'm of the opinion (quite rightly not everyone's) If you arrive fully anticipating B&S  BUT get to choose from some good looking Asian ladies then its not so bad.  Seems a good session if pricey, exactly what I would've done  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:55:07 pm by bristolqwerty »

dembo200

bump from 2 years ago?any reason? :unknown:

bristolqwerty