Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi lushness  (Read 1143 times)

ReboundHound

Anyone have any info on this one ?   Might book her later .....

External Link/Members Only

Husqvarna360

If she is one of the £90 per 30 min ex Merthyr girls who are allways showing in different places across wales before anyone catches up with them because if they stay in one place after a short time they will have no booking as most are either very rough, shite service or pissed which the last one I seen was..  I have grouped them all together and put in my blacklist.

I can only comment from my experience, if she is in this pipe group I definitely would not recommend to visit.  Just as well throw your cash down the toilet and it will be safety for you.  Some crazy ones in this group!

ReboundHound

OK thanks for the advice , Don't want to waste £90 for the half hour on a crap punt. Will consider other options for this afternoon.
I have read on here about the Merthyr girls, i think one was in an Aberavon hotel a few weeks back so it looks like it could be the same girl. Cannot find the review on here now though have done a search no results.

Jester269269

Be great to see your review, she's certainly been busy since signing up  :D

Husqvarna360

I have seen some of these girls and I have reviewed 2 of them on her, dirty destiny/raunchy robin and naught nina 23  :scare:

Offline Jacksonwood

I've asked for a booking whilst she's nearby! I'll take one for the team and report back! :wackogirl:

fenderstrat31

I have this SP on my list, but have been put off by the thought that she is one of the Ex Merthyr group, so would be very interested to hear how you get on?

Offline Jacksonwood

Didn't get on very well... sent her an email via AW and a booking request for 11am (showed she was available) but she didn't return... I'll hand the baton to you kind sir :hi:

fenderstrat31

Thanks JW. Funny enough I messaged her late yesterday afternoon, message was read but no reply. Another one off the HL bites the dust.
Still got a booking with Miss Mikayla Brown this afternoon, so not everything is bad lol