Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading your old reviews. From a Positive to Negative  (Read 590 times)

Offline horsa

I've just read my old reviews and can now say that despite me giving them a Positive I regret visiting them. I feel bad for even visiting some of them and not walking away to save my hard earned. I wouldn't even look at these girls in the street so what the fuck am I doing punting them? I don't know why I'm thinking this?  :unknown: maybe a wake up call  :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
you live and you learn I suppose  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 05:46:49 pm by horsa »

Offline Hobbit

It's called Hindsight. Welcome to the punting world.  :hi:

Offline houseboot

It would be surprising, and disappointing, if you didn't gain knowledge and insight over time.

No doubt you are a more confident punter than you were 2 years ago and less tolerant of an SP's quirks when arranging meets, her attitude and performance during it.

Offline Kingy28

I know where the OP is coming from. I made plenty of bad choices when parting with my cash, especially before I found UKP. My tolerance bar is a lot higher now than what it was eg 7 years ago.

Offline Poopster

20 years I've been playing this game, there's shit from back then I not only tolerated but allowed to be repeated.  I've no doubts I'd have written positive reviews about some of those meetings where now they'd be solid reds. 

I know I let myself be taken for a ride at times too, that doesn't happen these days.  Well, with one recent exception, Handjob Lucy of Dunfermline, but we'll ignore that one...

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Ali covered this topic first:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11655.0

He he. I think in all honesty if I was doing reviews when I first started a fair few would have gone from green to red or grey. Think about it like this watch a film you loved as a kid and it's often dogshit as an adult, there are exceptions, but tastes change as does your knowledge base, for me as an adult most fizzy drinks and sweets like haribo taste fucking horrible, but shit like sushi which I would have never eaten as a child is delicious.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 06:13:49 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline freeze44

Interesting topic!

As Ali says what liked one time, wont do it now but that doesn't have to diminish what you liked before?

Think that some of the things I look for now, would have thrown me when I started out and why new punters/new reviewers are viewed differently?

Agree that wouldn't put up with some of the messing about that did previously though which would change some of my ratings.

Offline Belgarion

I've just read my old reviews and can now say that despite me giving them a Positive I regret visiting them. I feel bad for even visiting some of them and not walking away to save my hard earned. I wouldn't even look at these girls in the street so what the fuck am I doing punting them? I don't know why I'm thinking this?  :unknown: maybe a wake up call  :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
you live and you learn I suppose  :drinks:

Yes, in retrospect some of the positives I gave early on should have been neutrals and some neutrals negatives

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Interesting topic!

As Ali says what liked one time, wont do it now but that doesn't have to diminish what you liked before?

Think that some of the things I look for now, would have thrown me when I started out and why new punters/new reviewers are viewed differently?

Agree that wouldn't put up with some of the messing about that did previously though which would change some of my ratings.
I do agree. I have said I was very vanilla up until about 3 years ago - I couldn't even do dirty talk, feels weird if there's not a bit of kink thrown in these days. Maybe I didn't explain it well, but in the past I overlooked things like limited pecking kissing (DFK advertised) and crap blowies (covered and felt worse than something I could do myself) because I was happy to fuck somebody I found really attractive, that said if the sex is good could still be a positive, but for around £120 an hour mibbe not.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 06:49:01 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Third Man

Agree with the point of this thread. I'd change some of my early positives to neutral. Actually be good to be able to do that now, but in many cases the girls are no longer working.

Offline Home Alone

Yes, in retrospect some of the positives I gave early on should have been neutrals and some neutrals negatives

I'm another who winces when he looks at some of his earlier Reviews on here. I've a couple of Reviews to finish off & I'm trying not to be as fluffy as - be more realistic than - I was in in those early days.

Offline cueball

I think we all get better and more grounded with the more reviews we write. Write more reviews, see more lasses and make better judgements.... It's just experience... Like any other activity.