Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caught out??  (Read 2190 times)

Offline randyandy1174

So guys.

How was you found out by your wife or girlfriend that you have been punting?

What happened next?

Offline EspressoAndChill

It was my appalling grammar that gave it away..... probably from talking to too many chavs and foreign girls....

Online scutty brown

So guys.

How was you found out by your wife or girlfriend that you have been punting?

What happened next?

so have you been caught out Andy?
why don't you go first with the tale?

Offline theoldmaggot

Offline Metalgear2018

In the civve world I have been caught out. Basically I was caught on POF. But I gave learnt my lesson and I'm much more careful.

Remember,  always deny everything even if you are caught red handed. Use all excuses.

Offline freeze44

Interesting topic!!

Not sure the below is 100% on topic but basically I was accused by a wg of having a wg girlfriend who advised me to see a wg so I could learn about it all!!  :lol: Good old headfuck for ya  :wackogirl:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89073.0

Offline Home Alone

The OH pissed off before I started punting. So, as they say, "Not a problem!"  :)

The more I've read on threads like this one, the less I've looked for a replacement for her.

Offline Fabaceous

A very interesting topic.
Has the OP been caught? Please tell us Randyandy.
Punting / or seeing a sugar baby / having an affair comes with a multitude of risks - the biggest risks we take are STIs and plain 'being caught out'.
We must always be asking ourselves the question - 'What If?' and clearly must be prepared to accept the consequences and fall out of being caught / found out.
If I were caught out, there would only be one way it would end up - me being told by the OH to go. What would happen then? The kids are all grown up, left home, are no longer dependent - so a divorce and a house sale.
Half of the proceeds of a house sale would see me nicely sorted but the hardest part would be the relationship with my grown up kids. But, I have to face reality - if I punt, i may get caught.
If you cannot stand the potential consequences - don't punt.
Stay safe guys.
Fab

Offline Titi

A very interesting topic.
Has the OP been caught? Please tell us Randyandy.
Punting / or seeing a sugar baby / having an affair comes with a multitude of risks - the biggest risks we take are STIs and plain 'being caught out'.
We must always be asking ourselves the question - 'What If?' and clearly must be prepared to accept the consequences and fall out of being caught / found out.
If I were caught out, there would only be one way it would end up - me being told by the OH to go. What would happen then? The kids are all grown up, left home, are no longer dependent - so a divorce and a house sale.
Half of the proceeds of a house sale would see me nicely sorted but the hardest part would be the relationship with my grown up kids. But, I have to face reality - if I punt, i may get caught.
Stay safe guys.
Fab

Sound advice Fab.

Offline BlueRock

I was accused multiple times of punting. She had shut her legs and I stopped even trying to get them open again. She didn't seem to actually care as it goes. Was an insight into her mind that she accused the only white man she'd dated for years of punting rather than an affair!

Offline fakeboobslover

the only white man she'd dated for years

Well, unless she did date another man without being... caught out?

Offline stevedave

This!

Absolutely spot on.

Online Waterhouse

This!

Absolutely spot on.
Bingo.

If my better half ever found out, I'd most likely respond with something along the lines of "well what do you expect?".

Truth to tell I'm almost of half a mind to tell her anyway and talk it out from there as I'm fairly certain it wouldn't cause a divorce/separation.   

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bingo.

If my better half ever found out, I'd most likely respond with something along the lines of "well what do you expect?".

Truth to tell I'm almost of half a mind to tell her anyway and talk it out from there as I'm fairly certain it wouldn't cause a divorce/separation.

That's bold. Whilst it might not cause separation, it might be quite stressful and she'd have that on you forevermore (think social circles, family,  she'd be painted as the victim etc..). Perhaps raise the issue of needing to have sex, talk it out and see if she'll give you a pass to indulge. Feels much cleaner IMO.

Offline Punterperson1971

Bingo.

You can never be certain

Online Waterhouse

You can never be certain

Certain as I can be... 99% sure at least. 

If I did tell her, I have no worries she'd share anything socially or family wise, it would definitely remain between the two of us.  TBH I think she would understand, even though she may or may not approve.

Several years ago I mentioned to her about seeing an advert for what sounded like an top tantric massage with ligham happy end etc... was Savanya of Canary Wharf, now long gone, and when I told her about it she actually said I should visit and enjoy it.  I never did, but it kinda fills me with confidence that she would be more understanding than not if I ever did chose to tell now.  I probably wouldn't say anything, at least for the foreseeable future, but that could possibly change.

For now I'll stay quiet and continue to enjoy my little secret.

Offline freeze44

Certain as I can be... 99% sure at least. 

If I did tell her, I have no worries she'd share anything socially or family wise, it would definitely remain between the two of us.  TBH I think she would understand, even though she may or may not approve.

Several years ago I mentioned to her about seeing an advert for what sounded like an top tantric massage with ligham happy end etc... was Savanya of Canary Wharf, now long gone, and when I told her about it she actually said I should visit and enjoy it.  I never did, but it kinda fills me with confidence that she would be more understanding than not if I ever did chose to tell now.  I probably wouldn't say anything, at least for the foreseeable future, but that could possibly change.

For now I'll stay quiet and continue to enjoy my little secret.

Can see how that works.

Pretty sure my mrs knows and turns a blind eye.

Would guess most men been in the situation where sex is either boring, dried up or not on the cards at all so whats a bloke to do? Been there with the affairs and punting a much better way for me to keep my shit together and very happy with it.  :drinks:

Saying that, it would be difficult if others around me found out but like has been said in this thread, I know the risks and prepared for the fall out if it happens.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Pretty sure my mrs knows and turns a blind eye.

Ignorance is indeed bliss.