Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork tampermonkey script and autologin  (Read 2287 times)

Online advent2016

The AW app lets you login by pin. Is this something you can setup with a browser?

Is there a more recent update to the tampermonkey (AW Improvements 1.9)  plugin and are there other AW automation scripts?

Offline SO595

Not aware of any way of setting a PIN in the desktop interface.

1.9 is the latest version of the lol/gatchaman script, see External Link/Members Only

There is another script from shortfuse, see https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126790.0
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online advent2016

Thanks, I'll give it a look. Do they coexist nicely? I suppose I should get of MFA and write my own.

Offline SO595

Do they coexist nicely?

Pass.  Never tried the other one.  What are you looking to make it do?  I've been thinking of forking it and making a couple of changes.

Offline wylie anchor

Am I the only person here who has absolutely no idea what this thread is about? :unknown:

Online advent2016

My preference for ladies that cim/swallow/snowball AND/OR strap-on/spanking give  and ethnicity (e.g. Black, chinese etc)

I'd like some buttons to quickly search these preferences as if you select them on AW, it does an AND not and OR/ANDOR

So to search for Black ladies that do CIM/CAD I have to search twice and others several times. Some put in swallow but don't check cim/cad

Offline Widescreen

Am I the only person here who has absolutely no idea what this thread is about? :unknown:

No, I am in the same boat mate, no clue.

Offline Third Man

Wish it was as simple as some script or whatever to actually find ANY girl worth seeing in NE Scotland far less some subdivision.

Offline SO595

Tamper Monkey is a Chrome extension that lets you (or someone else) write code that modifies the appearance of a website.  There is one that improves the experience of using Adult Work by highlighting certain information, and displaying UKP review counts on the AW profile page, like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

(Click the image for bigger version)

See for more details https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.msg1103952

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:10:51 pm by SO595 »

Offline SO595

I'd like some buttons to quickly search these preferences as if you select them on AW, it does an AND not and OR/ANDOR

Not sure how easy that would be in a userscript.  It can't do stuff that the site can't do by itself, so it would probably be a case of doing the two searches and combining the results.

Online advent2016

I have something (so badly written that I won't currently share that puts) grabs AW pages into my own format/csv  I've used for years / google keep and then parse into google sheets. But they change so frequently it's out of date almost immediately.

example  Slough Hotlist
My minimum requirement is CIM/CAD.  I saw one of these as a TOFT let me down

Slough u+7           <<<<<<< Town + UKPunting positives
+447732-207-445   <<<<<< phone number in +44 format
60/100                   <<<<< price per half/hour
Mazule/46/ee/swad   <<<<<<<Contraction of name/age/origin/best service
1451675                   <<<<AWref
/////                         <<<< record separator from 1970s mainframes

Slough U+14
+447375-892-450
95/135
Kylie/30/hng/swa

Slough U+5
+447404-028-629
70/100
Pati/38/pol/swa

Online Stiltskin

Pass.  Never tried the other one.  What are you looking to make it do?  I've been thinking of forking it and making a couple of changes.

I made a few changes to v1.7. I set some limits and other parameters to suit my preferences. If the girl is too old, too expensive, Romanian or does bareback, that text in the summary below the profile name is highlighted in red.

I also have another old script that skips the AW warning, which saves a click and the very useful AW messaging script.

Offline tynetunnel

Tamper Monkey is a Chrome extension that lets you (or someone else) write code that modifies the appearance of a website.  There is one that improves the experience of using Adult Work by highlighting certain information, and displaying UKP review counts on the AW profile page, like this

(Click the image for bigger version)

See for more details https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.msg1103952
That is truly bloody clever!  :hi:

Online Stiltskin

Has the latest Firefox update broken browser add-ons? Tampermonkey has been disabled and I can't install any new add-ons.

ETA: That's strange it's now working  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 11:31:10 pm by Stiltskin »

Online advent2016

They broke their certificate server. All fixed for now.

Online Stiltskin

They broke their certificate server. All fixed for now.

Ahh ok. Thanks.

Online advent2016

I pasted the script into chatGPT and asked it to make some changes. It makes a very nice attempt.

I inserted this code  after this line
if (!town && county) town = county;

//Cut
    //New code
    // Check for CIM and append it before the age
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('CIM')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>CIM</strong>";
    }
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('Swallow')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>Swallow</strong>";
    }
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('Snowballing')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>Snowballing</strong>";
    }
//Cut

// and before this line
    if (town.length || postcode.length) {[/b]

Offline Stevelondon

I pasted the script into chatGPT and asked it to make some changes. It makes a very nice attempt.

I inserted this code  after this line
if (!town && county) town = county;

//Cut
    //New code
    // Check for CIM and append it before the age
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('CIM')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>CIM</strong>";
    }
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('Swallow')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>Swallow</strong>";
    }
    if (document.body.innerHTML.includes('Snowballing')) {
        info += " Likes - <strong>Snowballing</strong>";
    }
//Cut

// and before this line
    if (town.length || postcode.length) {[/b]

Don’t tell me you’ve been working on this for the last five years 😂

Offline scutty brown

If anyone is wondering what this is about see this old thread about the AW Improvements script created by LOL and Gatchaman
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.0

The last version was five or more years ago, the two seemed to stop working on it when AW Civiliser appeared
I still prefer it over AW Civiliser, but I suspect I'm in a pretty small minority

Online advent2016

If anyone is wondering what this is about see this old thread about the AW Improvements script created by LOL and Gatchaman
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90661.0

The last version was five or more years ago, the two seemed to stop working on it when AW Civiliser appeared
I still prefer it over AW Civiliser, but I suspect I'm in a pretty small minority

I posted mostly as an example of how ChatGPT is good at many languages inc. Java script and can fix things that seem unfixable. I regularly use it to fix html, php, C++, python instead of using my brain.