Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gusher/Squirter in London  (Read 2944 times)

popi1961

Hi Guys,

I am wroking very hard in finding a real gusher/squirter in London but so far no success.
Too many fake or doggy profiles on AW and nothing helpful from some agencies websites.

Any good suggestions from any of you guys ?

Please help !!

Thanks and Happy New Year !!

Offline hendrix

It's been discussed here several times if you search. From personal experience in London, MissKDD and Rio Lee are major squirters as is Redhead Slut though she's a bit further out but will visit London.  Have a look at the reviews for links.

handyandy

Have to go with MissKdd, I have seen/made several ladies squirt notably Alex, Gabriella, Kelly and Rio of Maxes, also Lia Amelia (indie) but for sheer volume and regularity it has to be MissKdd.

Especially if she has a toy up her arse at the same time :P

noface

skyeblue4u - had recently another session with her, she used to squirt a lot but now what she does is simply unbelievable ... it was one of those power squirts right onto my face, plus does fisting giving (another fav of mine  :D ) The only problem is availability, it took me almost month to arrange a meeting  :( However totally worth of the effort, will try to repeat when wallet allows

Offline hendrix

skyeblue4u - had recently another session with her, she used to squirt a lot but now what she does is simply unbelievable ... it was one of those power squirts right onto my face, plus does fisting giving (another fav of mine  :D ) The only problem is availability, it took me almost month to arrange a meeting  :( However totally worth of the effort, will try to repeat when wallet allows

She was on my squirters hotlist until I saw the "no blacks, asians arabs" bit.

Offline Bring me sunshine

Rio lee is amazing, I had 3 sessions with her now, she can soak and I mean soak you if you manage to get her in the right mood. She literally flooded my suite on one occasion , on another we got so carried away that we soaked through the duvet , sheets and mattress , alright for her but I was spending the night there she wasn't ...but it was worth it , she was like a hose , I cannot recommend her high enough .

Online AndyHandy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1

Any chance of a more detailed review please?  Seriously looking to book but not verified and no reviews :(

Online AndyHandy

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Any chance of a more detailed review please?  Seriously looking to book but not verified and no reviews :(

Will also add that she’s unfortunately not replied to any of my emails. All respectfully requesting availability. All gone unread yet she’s regularly logged in :(